Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. VaibhanshYour feedback matters!
How to reduce smoking tar from my throat and lungs please advice because I was smoking from 2012 to last month 16. And I want to reduce all the effect of smoke .please advice me.
1. Diabetes:- bitter gourd has multiple health #benefits. It is mostly consumed for triggering the blood sugar level. Diabetes is a common ailment that affects many people today. Regular intake of bitter gourd juice helps prevent the rise of blood #sugar levels. It also helps cure insulin resistance without taking any external medication.
2. Antioxidant: - karela juice is an excellent natural antioxidant. An antioxidant is essential for removing toxins from the body. At the same time, it helps to rejuvenate the body cells and prevents free radicals. The juice of #karela is the finest tonic for those who are addicted to smoking. Taking karela juice helps to cleanse the nicotine layer from the system.
3. Asthma:- asthma patients can highly benefit by having karela juice. It helps cure a chronic cough and breathing problems by removing the sputum that accumulates in the lungs and the respiratory tract.
4. Skin:- karela juice is excellent for the skin. It helps to remove the fine lines from the upper surface of the skin. Having this juice will also prevent premature ageing. It helps cure and purify blood from within the system.
5. Digestion:- karela juice enhances digestion. It increases the production of enzymes that aid the digestion process.
6. Weight loss:- bitter gourd is excellent for weight loss. Karela benefits to weight loss are attributed to its high fibre and low carbohydrates and calories content. It makes an ideal diet for those who are on a weight loss program.
I have iron deficiency. Took iron supplements for few days (2 years back). Currently not under any medicine. I am having low pressure (110/60) problem every now and then. I feel very weak. Feels like I am going to fall. Recently I found that blood is clotting in my nose, though not in a huge quantity. But it's happening for few days (past 7 days). Any suggestions.
I feel heavy pain in my right heel when I standing after seating sometime then I feel but when walking then slight feel pain. I visit Doctor then doing X-ray (report something increase bone) but I have no sugar, uric acid and all are normal. Please give me some advice without sergery.
My name is abeesh, iam 18 year old boy, I have backpain also I have headache in night what I do give a solution please.
Ivf vs. Surrogacy: which is the better option?
Both IVF (in vitro fertilisation) and surrogacy are alternative methods of having a baby and can be resorted to when a couple cannot conceive the natural way. The reason behind the inability to conceive can be due various reasons ranging from infertility and low sperm count (in men) to damaged fallopian tubes and early menopause (in women).
You can opt for either surrogacy or IVF if you've been trying to conceive for more than a year without any results. But which of the two should you opt for? well, there are three things you must keep in mind before making a choice.
How does it work?
Surrogacy is opted for when the woman is unable to conceive by natural means, and when there's no possibility of her getting pregnant whatsoever. Surrogacy can be of two types- full surrogacy and partial surrogacy. Full surrogacy involves the implantation of sperms and eggs of the couple into the uterus of the surrogate mother; while partial surrogacy involves the fertilisation of the surrogate mother's egg by the sperm of the intended father. By opting for surrogacy the woman partner is unable to carry the child, a desire that is present in most women.
On the other hand, ivf works towards the treatment of infertility in one or both the partners, enabling the woman partner to conceive the child. Ivf involves the fertilisation of a woman's eggs by the sperm of the intended father in a laboratory dish. The developed embryo (or fertilised egg) is then implanted in the woman's uterus. This is a viable option for couples who want to have a baby on their own.
Chances of a successful pregnancy are usually higher with surrogacy when compared to IVF.
The risks involved
Risks of surrogacy include multiple births, ectopic pregnancy (implantation of the fertilised egg in the fallopian tube instead of the uterus, leading to miscarriage) and birth defects in the child, to name a few. Apart from that, the genes of the surrogate mother can affect the development of the unborn baby; hence, a surrogate mother has to be chosen with utmost care.
As for risks associated with IVF, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (swollen and painful ovaries), multiple births, ectopic pregnancy and stress can take place if ivf is opted for.
The legal process
Surrogacy requires the fulfilment of complex legal processes such as determining eligibility, matching profiles of surrogates with intended parents, finding of a potential surrogate and more, which require proper legal counselling. Besides the cost of surrogacy in India is roughly inr 8, 25, 000.
Ivf does not involve any such processes and is easier to carry out. The cost of IVF in India can range between inr 2, 50, 000 to inr 4, 50, 000, making it a much more viable option.
Based on these factors, you can make the choice of a procedure that is best suited for you.
Related Tip: BUSTED: 4 Myths on IVF Infertility Treatment
Hi I am 28 years old male main in 2004 main bara hindurao hospital se ek surgery karwa thi meri by birth se rectum bahar aati thi lekin ab about 4-5 years I am suffering a problem of burnings and much pain at the time of stools I have treatment with a specialist also but problem is same and I already have a operation of piles and fisher with consult doctor but my problem not solve so please anyone angles could solve my problem I am total despair about my thus problem now I am not want more surgery please help me. Thanks.
I am 23 years old suffering from headache regularly and feeling weakness from several days onwards could you please give suggestions for me.
Hi Dr. I am 23 years old. I did masturbate weekly thrice. After masturbating I felt weakness and hair falls. If I do like this any problems are come truth?
Hi my daughter is 5 years old and have pubic hair not to much thick but im so much worry about taht and make some tests FSH 2.1 UI/l LH 0.25 UI/I testosterone 0.87 nmol/l (25 ng/l) So please advice me is this normal or no and what we can do?
She had chikungunya and the body ache is still there its been 3 weeks but she is continuing to do her household work but the pain is a 5/10 scale so please help.
Hi, I have PCOS and hence I do have disturbed hormones. I am taking medicine for it but even after taking Krimson and Melmet for 4 months now, I am facing acute acne problem. My face is all covered with acne and marks which don't show a sign to go even after 3-4 months. pimples pile up over one another with white puss, causing extreme pain. I even get 1-2 on my lower neck, they cause me more pain. Please suggest what can I do?
M 21 years old, you want to make my penis large because its size is only 5 inch, please tell me medicine or something else from which it can growth, how can I increase its length nd widhth?
Hi doc, i am 43 yrs old and I have ed and pe problems since the last 10 yrs. I have a painful ejaculation. Please advise what I should do. I am married and have two children.
1. Indians are four times more likely to develop diabetes than Europeans based on genetic makeup
2. Indians consume a diet rich in carbo hydrates and saturated fats which leads to obesity and diabetes
3. Other major factors are lifestyle and urban migration