Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V V ChadaYour feedback matters!
Hello everybody my baby girl is 15 days old but she not going toilet before 3 days she taking mother milk urine passing clear what is reason of no passing stool please tell me and what is the treatment.
Hello Doctor! I am 17 year old girl. I sometimes urinate on bed unconsciously even on periods. After getting wet, I realise I have drenched. I daily use to urinate till I was in 5th class. I have observed I mostly urinate when its cold. I am going to my relatives. I am afraid of drenching their bed. Please help.
My kid is of 2 year 2 months .he is suffering from cold, running nose and fever for last two days. We are using p 125 for fever and levocet for cold. Body temperature reaches 101f sometimes. Is there any need to use antibiotic? And how many days should I wait to use antibiotic?
My 5 months baby boy not gaining weight properly. I am feeding both my milk and formula milk. He is now 6 kgs. At born he is 3.3 kgs. What to do for gaining weight. I am worrying about him.
My daughter is 5. 5 months old her weight is just 5.5 please help me I am really worried birth weight 3.3.
My son is going to be seven this August. He suffers from season change/temperature change (sitting in car with a. C on) allergy which leads to stuffy nose very often. This has been happening since around 2.5 years. How to deal with it?
My daughter is 13yrs old now and studied on class eight in an english medium coed school. The main problem she is moody, if her mother telling something to do, nobody confirm that she will do or not. She have long hair, but donot wants to wash with shampoo twice in a week. Summer season her mother said to clean bath at least two times daily, but she avoid her mother. She is fatty and her body always wet, then getting a bad smell from her body. Her mother always kept her cloth and dresses clean. I feel her poolcar students not agreed to sit beside her. But she make style in hair, and make changes her cloths daily. Why she scared to take a simple bath with clean wash. She will do shampoo after 07 to 10 days.
Can any of you help me in telling ki mai apne 1 month baby ko feed toh Krti hu but pure din me 1 se 2 baar lactogen 1 de sakti hu koi harmful toh nhi hai? please help me.
When the pulp of the tooth becomes inflamed, septic or lifeless, one needs to go through the root canal treatment.
Hello .I want to know that is banana shake is good or bad for 9 months old baby. Someone said that it is cause of loose motion and banana is blend with curd is good. So please suggest me what is good or bad.
My 4 years old son suffering from nephrotic syndrome since past 18 months. He is on allopathic medication (Based Omnacortil forte) under supervision of top specialist in delhi. Still relapse shown thrice till now is my greatest cause of concern. Request advice on alternative pathy that can ensure remedy.
I have a 18 months old son. He have brain infections during birth time. Now he has no devlopment. Can you help me.
Cell phones bring us close to people, but can also have a harmful effect on our health. Studies show that cell phone radiation could be one of the causes for brain cancer. However, this does not stop us from using a cell phone. Unfortunately, some people also allow their children to use cell phones, thus putting them at risk also.
Here are a few tips to reduce your child's exposure to cell phone radiation:
- Limit the use of cell phones: Adding an old school landline to your home can be used not only as a decor element, but functionally as well. When at home, route all calls of your cell phone to the landline. In addition, do not allow your children to use the cell phone as toy to play games on. If you absolutely must, give them the phone to play a game on, but first put it onto flight mode.
- Maintain distance: Start using a headset while answering calls on your cell phone. This allows you to keep a distance between the phone and your body. If children use your phone to answer calls, encourage them to do the same as well. As far as possible do not keep your phone in your pocket for long durations. If the cell phone is used as a morning alarm, ensure that it is not kept under the pillow, but on the bedside table.
- Text: Studies show that texting emits less radiation than voice calls. Make use of group messaging facilities to further reduce the amount of messages you need to send out and in turn the radiation emitted.
- Choose a good case: Some phone cases are built with materials that limit the radiation emitted by the phone. These cases allow the phone to receive signal, but restrict the outgoing radiations, thus protecting the person using the phone.
- Find good signal: Using your phone in an area with good reception will not only let you enjoy an uninterrupted call, but can also protect you against cell phone radiation. This is because radiation and signal strength have an inversely proportional relationship; the lower the signal, the higher the amount of radiation emitted.
- Ethernet cords: Today, an internet connection is a must have in every house. Along with cell phones, laptops and tablets emit radiation as well. To protect your family from this radiation use an Ethernet cord to connect to the internet instead of a wireless router.