Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V P Singh
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V P SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 18 years old. My skin is white but my penis is darker than other part of my body. I didn't had sexual activity but I masturbate. So how can I treat this blackness?
I have black ring on my face. This ring is formed a weak before on my right side face. So please share your idea to remove the black spot.
I am akarshit 14 years and my face muscles, skin is very dull and my face looks like a ghost and for this reason I should never stand on any type of dance, singing program held on stage because person make comic or funny for seeing my face. So please suggest any type of medicine.
In my face have some dark spots lightly hidden when my face having sweat it is clearly visible. So please any suggest to me.
I am 23 years old. I have a baby 3 month back. I have some marks on my face and some dead skin marks and this are there from 1 years or more. So can you help me to get rid of it. Please.
Hello doctor, mukesh batra. Full body skin whitening treatment. How many cost for this treatment. Please know me .This treatment also available in.
I have skin problem frequently pimple will occur on my face and later it will make skin black. What to do? Please help me.
I'm 20 years old guy. My hands and face has completely tan. It looks dark as compared to other body. Even face has lost its shine. How do I recover it back ?
Dear doctor I am 22 years old my height is a180 cm and my weight is 90 my problem is my eyes the dark circle is created is very dark increase day by day. What the procedures to remove the eye dark circle.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.