Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V P SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi! I am 33 year old lady and unmarried. A couple of week back I met with an accident and got scars on the left side of my face i. E. Near eye and nose. Though the wound is healed by using t-bact and sepgard gel now but it left ugly dark black marks because of which I have to cover my face while at office or outside. Please suggest what to to get rid of these marks?
I am having eye twitching for approx 20-25 days. Also I am having dark circles. They were not present earlier. I am a competitive exam aspirant n having lack of sleep n stress. Also I drink less water. Is it because of these reasons? Please tell me how to stop eye twitching because its really irritating.
I heard about the glutathione skin whitening tablets .is it better to take the pills or I may face any side effects please suggest me about it.
I have a lot of rashes in my back as well as hip what should I do? Using candid powder and apyling aloe vera is also not working can you prescribe some medicine for some sort of skindisease.
Hello doctor. I m 26 years old. I have pigmentation on my face. And my skin is very sensitive. I usually get red acne on cheeks. I have taken allopathy and homoeopathy treatment. Medicine taken- kojic Acid hydro quinone meladerm I found very adverse effect of these. Such as red sports and itching.. Dark brown sports appear highest when I go through very hectic schedule and during MC dates. Please suggest me the best and safe treatment. If possible please suggest me oral suspension. Thank you.
My age is 20 years and my face is not clear. My face has so many pimples. So how can I get rid of it?
Hi I am 28 years male from mumbai. I have hairball issue and I am facing acne problem on my forehead, Behind ears, back and shoulders. Pls recommended me to recover soon as I am planning to get married soon.
Hi I'm a male or boys I always think or get depressed thinking how gals go behind rich guys or mens or boys how rich mens or boys or guys look so good looking and fair and handsome that gals go behind or after them I also want to look or become good. Looking and fair and handsome like rich people or rich guys or mens or boys please tel me what should I do or what to do to look or become good looking and fair and handsome like rich people or rich guys or rich mens or boys please tel me plz.
I have got dark circles under my eyes .its nt going I have tried potato etc etc but still its der please hrlp me my face is white just th dark circles spoil it.
I have white pimples on my body. I used scar removal cream for one year but did not see any changes on my body. What should I do?
As winter starting my lips are getting really dry chapped and they painful cuts. What should I do and use for them? Currently I am using the body shop lip balm but nothing is helping and they are getting more and more dry.
Skin is the most sensitive as well as the largest body organ. Skin problems are very common and can happen to almost everyone, be it a woman or man, and dealing with these problems could be as tough as understanding them. Here are a few very common skin problems that one should know about and can deal with them easily.
- Acne or a pimple is the very common skin disorder that occurs to almost everybody every now and then. It basically happens due to the blocking or clogging of the passageway that connects your skin pores to the oil glands. Face, neck, shoulder, back and chest are some common areas where acne appear. The best way to deal with them is to stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet.
- Eczema is another skin disease that may occur in children, teenagers as well as adults and is of three types. Atopic dermatitis is the first type and this type is mainly seen in children in the form of itchy rashes behind the knees and in the elbow part. Allergic contact dermatitis is the second type and is seen in early adulthood. Metallic jewellery, cosmetics and fragrances can be the major causes of this type. Nummular dermatitis mostly occurs on dry skin. Coin-shaped patches, itchy skin, redness can be a few symptoms of this type.
- Psoriasis is another skin disorder which basically causes inflammation and scaling. This genetic disease is developed due to the few abnormalities in the immune system. There is no guaranteed way to prevent this disorder. However, this can be treated with a number of solutions including petroleum jelly, vitamin A and various other prescribed drugs and medicines.
- Dark under eye circles is another common skin problem which can be easily cured. You can get rid of these dark circles by eating healthy food, keeping a balanced diet, drinking a lot of water, perform exercises, sleeping early and many others. Intake of cucumber, green tea, etc. can also help you get back your flawless skin.
- The other skin problems that are very common and can occur to anybody include athlete foot, wrinkles, sunburns, groin rashes, skin swelling, staph infections and much more.
The best way to prevent yourself from skin related problems is to eat healthy, take adequate amount of sleep, nearly 7 to 8 hours daily, drink a lot of water, sleep early, live a life stress-free and be happy and positive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.