Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V P SinghYour feedback matters!
I am too dark. Please suggest any cream or lotion? Now I started using roopamruth but I am not getting that much results.
One of the most significant glands in the male reproductive system is the prostate gland, which is responsible for carrying urine from the bladder. It is located right under the bladder and helps in production of semen which contains sperm.
Prostate cancer is a slow growing form of cancer that is rarely seen in men below the age of 50. It may occur due to both, genetic and environmental factors. Here is a list of measures that can help in preventing this ailment.
Food Intake and Weight: Apart from age, the major factor that contributes to the risk of prostate cancer includes food and weight. Doctors suggest that bringing down your intake of calcium and fat that comes from red meat and excess dairy can help in preventing the onset of this ailment. The calcium intake should not go beyond 1,500 mg per day, which is why doctors will usually ask you not to have supplements. Cooked tomatoes with olive oil as well as cruciferous vegetables including broccoli and cauliflower should be included as a vital part of one's diet, while fish should be taken regularly as it is a source of healthy or good fat like Omega-3 fatty acids. In general, you should have fewer calories which should be matched up with ample exercise so that a healthy weight and balance is maintained.
Stress and Blood Pressure: Stress and anxiety are also major reasons that contribute to the onset of this disease. One will need to see a doctor about high blood pressure, especially the kind that is triggered by stress and causes hypertension. Also, you must control your cholesterol and stay out of depression to ensure that your risk of developing prostate cancer reduces. Also, having these conditions along with prostate cancer makes the survival chances that much lower. So, you must get the right medication and treatment for these conditions as well.
Lifestyle: One will need to quit smoking, that can cause a number of ailments including prostate cancer. Also, drinking alcohol in moderation is required in order to have a healthier lifestyle and cut the chances of developing such ailments.
Screening: While your diet and other aspects may be right, there is still a great chance of developing prostate cancer, especially if anyone in your family has been afflicted with this condition in the past. Therefore, it is recommended to get an annual screening done so that you eliminate the chances of finding it out late, and can check the growth of any anomalies as soon as they take place. Getting regular checks ups done and getting diagnosed for the problem when the earliest symptoms begin to show are both crucial for prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a oncologist and ask a free question.
I am 23years old men, suffering from vitiligo on my lips in form of some white patches, is there any medicine to cure that or to take any diet follow, please suggest some treatment to cure.
I do get mouth ulcer due to that I am not able to eat and my skin is also getting dull. Please help.
My friend is suffering from fungal infections and skin infection near penis from 1 year he prescribed from many doctors but dosent affected the infections are increasing today also please prescribe best medicine antifungal tablets for him please doctor.
1. To make a tomato remedy for fair skin, you can follow some easy steps such as:
- You add 2 tsp of lemon juice and 1 to 2 tomatoes into a blender.
- You add gram flour (besan) to it.
- You blend well to create a smooth paste.
- You apply this paste on the face.
- Then you keep for 20 minutes.
- You wash off with the cool water.
2. Choose a sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15 or higher. If you have fair skin, you should consider choosing a higher minimum SPF of 30 to 50. Apply 1 ounce (a golf ball-sized amount) of sunscreen 30 minutes before going outside, and then reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, sweating, or toweling off.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon each of honey and milk, and apply the paste over your face and neck. Apply a paste of 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice on darkened skin. Beat an egg well and apply the fluffy mixture to your face. Wash it off after it's dry.
He has heat problem. Red rashes came on whole body due to heat problem. So what should I take precautions?
Mai 27 years, ki hu meri left breast me pain hota, h aur bhot sagging v h kya, ye cancer k symptom h kya kru. please tell me.
Dear Sir, When I am going to toilet, blood is coming with stool as well as after stool like drops and I feel that there in some part has cutted and I am feeling like burning there. So what to do for that.
My face skin is so dry & oily & my both hand skin is also same & because of sunlight my hand skin becomes black help me.
I am 25 years old female. I have dull skin. Although I used to drink alot of water. Could you help me out. And I had oily skin problem.
I have dark neck and I get ashame for that n I am 18 years old please help me to how to fair your neck.
Actually I have a friend and she is having some white marks on her knee and head. Or you can say the white skin patches. So is there any medicine for remove this.
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.
It should be noted that Sweet's syndrome is often associated with cancer and has commonly been linked to leukemia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.