Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Small pores (holes ) on face due to pimples . And nightfall also occurs once in a week. Could you please help me to get rid of nightfall and make those pores invisible. Thanks in advance .
What kind of diet is to be taken to control the hair fall and maintain the health of hairs? what supplements are required for healthy hairs?
I am 22 years old boy, I was not coming full beard in face so I need suggestions for growing bread in face.
I am 24 years old, female and I have pimple scars on my face and patches of pigmentation skin is not uneven toned my skin is oily. Please suggest me any tube or ointment to make skin look good and clear.
Sir I asked many times only one question. I hv only hair breakage problem, not hair falling in root. Is just For reason is hair rebounding. I used chemical in my hair. So pls suggest me proper advice. Pls its my humble request.
Sir I want to ask a simple question from you that I can use gym supplements it is for us or it can harm my life in future and by using supplements I am getting so many pimples on my face and and my back. Thanks sir I hope you reply fast and give necessary instructions to me.
I have black sports and pimples on my back and I have many problem. What should I do to remove this pimples.
I have oily skin. Since last 2 years, I am suffering from acne very badly. I use Soumi' ayurvedic products. But the actual fact is that it does not lessen my acne at all. I use to eat condensed milk (chana) everyday. But do not take any junk or fast food. please suggest some medicine or face wash on the basis of my condition.
Dear Doctor, How to come over dark red spots left behind because of pimples permanent and get a glowing white skin? Can you please help me.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.