Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am suffering from spot itching on forehead and face. Please suggest treatment or prescribe any ointment.
What is the size of dermaroller for hair baldness. Using Mintop 10% and dermaroller good for top head bald areas? Is there any way to maintain the oil produced by sebecus Glands. My skin in oily And scalp too.
I have an allergy of skin rashes from last 3 months on thigh and also on stomach and now it is increase day by day so what can I do now I am using medicine like borocandulam cream and sarsaparill medicine.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts.
Mentioned below are tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
I have pain during siting There is content of blood in the stool. I do not have stomach pain. But I have pain at my anus while passing stool.
My face is having some marks on it n its not going m fedd up of it n it look bad when I move out of my house so please help me how to get rid of theSe marks n scars.
I am a student and I have dark circles under my eyes. How I can reduce my dark circles. Please help.
I have a scars between legs as due to rash on past 5years its still not faded and also have a small pox scar on my hand how to rid of it any technological treatment recommended?
My son is only 15 days old. Some boil comes on his skin. On alternate days. We consult with doctor they are saying it is local infections. But to avoid this what to do?
I have a skin problem. Skin on my hands and lips is too dry Whenever weather changes it gets torn off which leads to bleeding. My hands become extra sensitive please suggest something rather moisturizer. Thanks.
Bathing soap vs. Body wash: what's better when you take a shower?
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin.
I am 18 years old girl. I have uneven tone body and my original color is yellowish white. My neck is too dark so how can I have an even toned body? Please tell me some home remedies to get flawless body.
I am a 21 years old girl. I have some black marks in my face and black color in upper and lower portions of the lips. I want to clear the marks and become little fair. Please help me.
8 natural remedies to get rid of under eye dark circles
Dark circles under your eyes can be a result of lack of sleep, depression, stress, aging, dry skin or hereditary problems.
People often ignore dark circles and try to conceal them under layers of make-up but that is not the real solution. The commercially available creams that calm to reduce dark circles are expensive and the results are not that great.
So, here are some easy home remedies that can help you get rid of dark cycles naturally:
1. Almond oil
Almond oil is very beneficial for the delicate skin around your eyes. Regular usage of almond oil will help fade your under eye circles.
How to use: before going to bed, apply a little almond oil over the dark circles and gently massage it into the skin. Leave it on overnight. Wash it off with cold water the next morning.
Cucumbers have skin-lightening and astringent properties that help fix those raccoon eyes naturally.
How to use: cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Put the slices onto the affected skin area for about 10 minutes. Wash the area with water. Use twice daily for about a week to see results.
3. Raw potato
There are natural bleaching agents present in potato that can help lighten dark circles and get rid of puffiness around the eyes.
How to use: grate one or two raw potatoes to extract the juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over your closed eyes. Make sure the juice covers the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your eyelids well with cool water. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks.
4. Rose water
Rose water is an incredible ingredient for skin care. It rejuvenates the skin and has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works as a great skin toner.
How to use: soak cotton eye pads in pure rose water for a few minutes. Put the soaked pads on your closed eyelids. Leave them on for about 15 minutes. Follow this remedy twice daily for a few weeks.
Tomatoes have bleaching properties that can lighten skin to a great extent. They are rich in vitamin c and lycopene that are excellent for healthy skin
How to use: mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with a one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture on the dark circles and leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy twice a day for a few weeks. Simply using tomato juice will also work. Alternatively, you can also drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice, and salt twice a week for best results.
6. Lemon juice
The vitamin c present in lemon juice can also help remove dark circles under the eyes due to its skin-lightening properties.
How to use: use a cotton ball to apply fresh lemon juice around your eyes. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse it off. Do this once daily for a few weeks.
7. Coconut oil
Due to its moisturizing quality, coconut oil also promotes smooth skin and prevents wrinkles and fine lines under eyes.
How to use: massaging with coconut oil is an effective natural remedy to lighten dark circles
8. Tea bags
The caffeine and antioxidants present in tea can be highly beneficial for getting rid of dark circles as well as puffiness under eyes. The tannins, in particular, help decrease swelling and discoloration.
How to use: chill two used green or black tea bags in the refrigerator for about half an hour. Place one tea bag over each eye and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the tea bags and wash your face. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks. Be careful not to get the tea in your eyes.