Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.K. SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am in my thirties. My skin is oily. N have many open pores which are visible. How can I improve my skin ?
Sir, Meri age 23 years old hai. Sir mere face per chote chote gadde ho rhe hai pehle mere pimples hue the uski vajah se hue hai. Please give me suggestion to clean my face.
Hii sir! I have a small cysts on my nose, I have consulted two dermatologists but no use, second time doctor preferred SOTRET TRETINOIN CAPSULES(15days) with the combination of azithromycin and C forte. For me, I used it 15days. But no use. These cysts are pain less. Please help me sir to prevent this faastly.
Hi I am 26 year old and I have a pores marks left from acne on skin of my face when I consulted the doctor he suggested me the chemical peeling as an only option to clear the pores and the marks. I want to know is the chemical peeling the only option or are there any more effective method for pore and marks cleaning if yes then what are they please tell.
How should I remove black spots and redness of my skin caused due to pimples please give me suggestions.
I've had a cyst in my armpit already for 2 weeks. I've had cysts appear on the same spot for 3,4, or 5 years already. My cyst will usually disappear on its own. When my cyst first appeared the cyst had something white in the middle like a pimple and it hurts a little. I knew I should not squizz it because I knew it was infected. A few days later it didn't hurt no more and had no more white thing in the middle. About 4 days later when my cyst appeared I started to feel sick like get chills, got hot easily, got a little bit of a stuffy nose, and started to cough just like the flu. I looked up my symptoms, and read online about lymphoma ,and started to panic, but 5 days later I didn't got any more chills or get hot easily so I'm guessing it it probably just the flu. Right now I have really bad anxiety due to my lump causing me to not want to eat. Could my cyst be lymphoma or is it just having problems going away cuz of the flu.
My internal upper lips is dry since two weeks. I makes me difficult to speak and laugh. Have you any remedy? please help.
Hey I have dark skin and I wanted to their is any good cream for to get fairness with out side effects Thanks Sree.
I am a college student and my face become dull in 1 weak please help m what I use in my face during outside the home.
Hi. I get red boils in my underarms which are painful. They go off automatically leaving scars behind. Please help me as it is very embarrassing.
If you use on your face a pack of egg is it really work to tighten your face skin is it possible and is it possible to damage your skin will look young again in age of 24.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.