Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V K Rastogi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V K RastogiYour feedback matters!
Excessive prostatic fluid secretion even at mild excitement and starts burning inside the penis in urinary tract.
He is 32 year male. He is having lots of pain during stool. Doctor told him he is suffering from mucosal prolapse and fissure. N suggest the surgery as his half portion comes out during stools. I want to know is dat surgery is only solution or any medicine can give him relief as he feel lots of pain after motion.
Hi I'm praveen I'm 27 years old I already have suffering problem of night fall and next month will be marriage, I'm little bit stressed about my married life. Please what I do for it.
I have a mild bilateral varicocele Can it be cure without surgery my sperm count is 65 million but good sperm count very less0 to 5% and also have infection in semen culture as gram positive e coli also pus cell found in semen 10 to 12 plse give me a solution for my issue.
I haven't been able to sleep since 3 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 5 years male, weight 70 kg 5-8. I was having gas, bloating, conspitation from the childhood. About ten years ago I was told to stop milk, as I am allergic to milk. After stopping milk gas, bloating has reduced almost 90 %, I am still having constipation (dr said it is irregular bowl sundrome). I have to go 3-4 times daily to get clear stomach. Isabgoal is not of much help. Please suggest remedy.
Am in Mauritius currently and had small red spots as allergy all over the body, after taking a dip in sea. Don't have medicine but only Cetrizine. Will that help?
A nosebleed also called epistaxis medically is normally not dangerous, but if you are old nosebleeds come with a number of risks. Treating a bloody nose incorrectly can only make it more dangerous, because of prolonged bleeding. Before we explain the ways to stop nosebleeds, let’s take a look at its causes:
Nosebleeds usually start from just inside the entrance of the nostril. But, why? Because the blood vessels here are quite fragile and are also prone to rupture easily. This is the reason why children suffer from nosebleeds so easily. Other common reasons are
A nosebleed usually lasts for about 10-20 minutes and is usually easy to treat. But in some conditions, this bleeding can be profuse and last longer like in cases of
Bleeding can sometimes also happen in areas further back in the nose due mostly to injuries and disorders of the nose.
Usually, nosebleeds can be stopped using simple first aid.
- Sitting up straight helps, especially along with tipping your head forward. It is vital that you don’t tip your head backwards as this can allow the blood to go down your throat and cause vomiting. And this can make your nosebleed worse. So, take care to spit out the blood in your mouth and not to swallow it.
- To stop a nosebleed, pinch the soft, cartilaginous part of your nose using your thumb and forefinger. Spraying your nose with a medicated nasal spray before pinching it can help the bleeding to stop faster. Apply pressure for 10 minutes to get results. Check if your nosebleed has stopped after 10 minutes if it’s not; apply pressure for another 10 minutes. Nosebleeds usually stop after 10 to 20 minutes of pressure.
- Use an ice pack to your nose and cheeks. This will constrict the blood vessels in the nose and stop the nosebleed.
- Use a saline- or water-based nasal gel inside your nose to stop bleeding.
- Remember not to blow your nose or insert anything into your nose for at least 12 hours after your nosebleed is over.
- If the bleeding doesn’t stop even after 20 minutes of applying direct pressure, it’s prudent to rush to a doctor. He will treat your nose to stop the bleeding.
- In a few rare cases, the bleeding is so severe that a blood transfusion is needed, and surgery may be needed to stop it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.