Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V K Pandey
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. V K PandeyYour feedback matters!
I have a leg pain because a bat hit on my leg but I have no problem to walk when I am sitting simply pain feels?
I am suffering from left hand side back pain frequently and during that time I am unable to carry out any kind of activity.
I am a male of 27 years. I have the lumber herniated disk in L5 section of my backbone since 2 years. Still I have ache in my buttocks and the lower abdomen. I am under medication. Should I go for an operation?
I am 21 years old and I have back pain for last three day, I have applied ointment but the pain not get relief.
I have lower back pain when sitting for long time and at the time of driving when I sit and go little back a mild pain occur.
Chiropractic is a health profession that deals with the treatment of disorders related to the musculoskeletal system. It makes use of hands-on spinal adjustment and other alternative treatments to relieve pain so that there is no need for the patient with a musculoskeletal disorder to take medications or undergo a surgery.
Chiropractors, through their practice, facilitate proper alignment of the body's musculoskeletal system. The spinal manipulation and adjustments made by them can help restore mobility of joints that may have been affected by an injury. Back pain is one of the most common ailments that is treated by chiropractors.
The following are some of the secret chiropractic tips that can help you get rid of back and neck pain:
- Stretch as soon as you wake up: How your spine feels at the end of the day largely depends on what you do first thing in the morning and beyond. Make sure to stretch your body as soon as you get out of your bed. It will stretch out the spine and correct any misalignment that may lead to pain later during the day.
- Practice straight and side planks: A strong core and abdominal muscles are the keys to a healthy and pain-free spine. You must ditch doping crunches and sit-ups and instead stick to straight and side planks to relieve pain in the back. Lie on your stomach and lift your body, balancing it on your toes and hands. Maintain this position for as long as you can.
- Do no sit cross-legged: Avoid crossing your legs during the day. While working on a computer, make sure that both your feet are straight and firmly placed on the ground. If your feet do not reach the ground, place a box or a small stool to elevate your feet. This will help reduce pressure on your lower back and thus, relieve pain.
- Change sleeping position: Stop sleeping on your belly as it may put your spine and neck under great strain. The best sleeping position to relieve back pain and keep it healthy is the one sleeping on your back with pillows under your knees. If you must sleep on your side, make sure to place a pillow between your knees. Both these positions help restore the natural curvature of the spine.
- Move as much as you can: Inactivity is one of the leading factors that deteriorate the health of the spine. Not moving enough, staying physically inactive, and spending hours working in a single position can actually weaken the structures that support the spine and ultimately cause back pain. You are more likely to suffer from more pain if you are sedentary. Therefore, as per chiropractors, you need to eat well, drink well, and move well to keep yourself away from back pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!