Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V K PandeyYour feedback matters!
My body full weakness then joints of all above is also pain eg; harm above, foot above so please suggestion how to remove the pain & weakness.
I had an accident 4 months ago due to which I suffering from PTTD. Tibial nerve was cut and 3 foot fingers were fractured. After 4 months There still no sensation in my sole. The bone is healed but it still it pains n swells. There is no problem in the ankle I can very well move and rotate it. But I can't move my foot fingers.
I am 28 year old and married. From last month I feel weekness and pain in knee area and below that. I dont even feel like eating and when I try to eat forcefully then vomiting type things started. Please suggest me.
I'm very scared how long my knee will survive without surgery n how my knee will behave after surgery attaching MRI report.
I am 63 yrs old I am having pain in back side of foot I am not able to walk by preesing the back side of foot.
My left hand not paining some time not hold up for a longer time. Could not able to take 5-10 k.g. Weight for few minutes.
I am 18 years old and have a knee pain when I walking while I was running there is no pain is occurring on my knee. Can you give me some suggestions about that.
My friend having muscle pain, feeling tried ness, shortness of breathe. And having multinodular thyroid. Is it symptom of throat cancer.
I am 25 years old and I have many small-small goitre)(gaanthe) in whole body and in back side also please given the solution to remove these goitre. In backside its pain also when we touch it. These goitre are from many years but now they increase their size and no. Also. Please provide the best solution. Thanks.
I am having spondylisis problem for the past 4 years. L7 vertebra suffered much wear and tear. Ortho doctor advising me traction. Any better suggestions.
Greetings sir/madam. I have a pain in calf region in my both legs and during bed time pain remains more. I want to know why it occurs and suggest me a home remedies and exercise.
Cervical spondylosis is fast becoming the bane of modern life. An age-related wear and tear problem affecting the spinal discs in your neck, cervical spondylosis is increasingly affecting the young because of the use of cell phones, laptops and the like.
Cervical spondylosis is a general term used to define shrinkage of disc in between vertebrae in the neck region. Along with disc degeneration, bony projections also form in the area and are called bone spurs.
Other causes of cervical spondylosis are dehydrated discs. Discs are thick, pad-like cushions in between vertebrae that act as shock absorbers. They are made of a gel- like material that can dry over time. This causes the spinal vertebrae to rub together causing pain. The discs also crack which allows the internal gel-like material to spill out and impinge on spinal nerves causing symptoms.
There is a narrowing of the space required by the spinal cord and nerves that emanate in the upper spine to go to various parts of the body. Pinching of these nerves can cause alarming symptoms like
- Numbness and weakness in your arms, hands, legs and feet
- Lack of coordination and difficulty in walking
- Loss of bladder or bowel movement
- Stiffness and pain in neck
Treatment and management
Usually, cervical spondylosis doesn’t cause any symptoms. But when you start experiencing pain, stiffness and weakness of muscles, it’s best to go to a doctor who will diagnose the problem and then treat it.
Treatment for cervical spondylosis depends on the severity of your symptoms. Its goal is to get rid of pain, allow you to carry on your daily activities and prevent any permanent damage to your spinal cord and nerves.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed to reduce pain and inflammation. Example Ibuprofen.
- Corticosteroids are oral medications to get rid of the severe pain. If these don’t work, your doctor can suggest steroid injections.
- Muscle relaxants medicines relax the muscles in the upper part of the spine and help in curing neck pain and stiffness
- Anti-seizure medications are also prescribed to dull the pain of damaged nerves in the spine. These include epilepsy medications, such as gabapentin and pregabalin.
- Non surgical treatments are usually very effective in treating cervical spondylosis and surgery is usually not required. Physiotherapy is a bulwark for patients as it helps manage the condition very well.
- Neck exercises that help stretch and strengthen muscles in your neck and shoulders can help manage debilitating symptoms of cervical spondylosis.
- Few patients also benefit from traction, which can help provide more space for nerve roots within the spine.
- Surgery is the last resort for treating cervical spondylosis.
- It is suggested when non-surgical treatments fail and the pain and neurological signs such as weakness in your arms or legs get worse.
- It is done to create more room for your spinal cord and nerve roots.
Cervical spondylosis surgery typically involves removing: