Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V K G NairYour feedback matters!
Namashkar mein Nitin Sharma. Aj apke samaksh mein btanay aya hun jo sex samasya hain isko ap ghar mein reh ke kese iski problem se nijaat pa saktay hain ap ghar mein reh k yok ke duaraan ya bharamriparan ya jis hisaab se ap is se nijaat pa saktay hain uske baaray mein main apko kuch btaonga. Dekhiyae sex samasiyaah mein sab se bara kaaran hota hai stress, anxiety, depression yaani tension. Jab ap tension lengay aur tension se door ap kese hongay ? ap meditation kariyae. Meditation krne ka bohat hi sarah tareeka hai ya tw ap mere paas ajaiye nahi tw mein apko bta dunga taraatak kariye. Ek bindi samnay ap office mein bethe hain ya kahin bethay hain ek bindi laga ke usko kam se kam 5 se 6 minute tak lagataar dekhiye jab apki ankhon se thora ansu anay lagay tw ankhain band kar lijiye haath ragariye apni ankhon ko dheeray dheeray uske andar kholiyae pehli parakriya hai yeh dhiyaan ki.
Phir mene jesa btaya bhraamriparayam kariye ga “hmmmm”. “ohm” ka udcharan kariye “aa, oo, maa” 3 shabt se bana hua hai ohm, “aa oo aur maa”. “aa” shabt apke thyroid se nikalta hai. “maa” heart se nikalta hai. Aese hi jab vibration hogi tw mastishk mein apko sakoon milega, shareer sahi rahega, bp normal rahega. Aur kuch asaan hotay hain jese ashvani mudraain hoti hain. Ashvani mudraah kariye. Aur taraagi mudraah kariye. Agar inka abhiyaas ap niyamit karainge tw 45 din k andar apko apke apne upar farak nazar ayega. 45 din mene is lia bola vo umar ke hisaab se hai. Jo log teenage mein hain 25 saal ke aas paas ke hain unko iska effect zara jaldi ayega. Jo thora 30 se upar hain unko thora sa 60 din bhi lag saktay hain lekin effect ayega bina davaayi ke aap is bemaari ko door kar saktay hain. Aur bhi agar is mein koi confusion apko lag raha hai ya apko aur kuch samajhna hai tw aap mujhay phone kar saktay hain ya koi apka yogachaar hai unko phone kar saktay hain ya hamari training mein aa ke hamar satar chalta hai har Sunday ko 3 bje se le kar 5 bje tak free counseling mein tw aap ayie ham apko saari cheez samjha denge
I am suffering from Allergic to dust and inhaling problems severely at night time. Almost digestion problem and acidity. Hence always takes levocetirizine and wikoryl tabs. How can I get rid of such problems.
When I have thick cough, then I suffered from back head pain and it is in day time only not in night, its my regular problem, whenever I have cough, so it can be sinus or other problem, please suggest answer and remedies.
I'm a 47 year old female. For the last one year I'm suffering from posterior tibial tendonitis (pain in the inner side of the ankle) in the left leg. I have flat feet. Is there any cure for this situation? I have started wearing footwear with medial arch supports.
I am facing problem of premature ejaculation. My timing is 5 sec and also feel tired and body pain after sex.
Can a single sex can lead to pregnancy? And suppose if the sperm is not ejaculated inside vagina will the girl get pregnant?
During urine. A transparent liquid comes. What is that? Is this due to overmasturbation? How can I overcome this problem?
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.