Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V HingoraniYour feedback matters!
If I intercourse with someone who is positive with proper protection and the protection didn't break will I get infected?
Ways to induce early menstrual cycles as I am having poly cystic ovarian diseases and from last three months I am not having menstrual cycles. My exams are coming so I want to get rid of early before exams.
I am 25 years young man. My marriage in dec 2015. I sex with my wife without condom & I don't child at 2 or 3 years. Both are enjoy sex. I sex with my wife without condom. So, how to avoid pregnancy & don't use condom?
Is it mandatory to have birth control measures after 3 consecutive scissoral birth? what are the procedures to follow and the risk involved if overlooked?
Does weight of a women affects in getting pregnant, and if so to what extent. And remaining all health reports are normal. Please explain
Having sex with multiple partner can cause HIV, even after using condom , n even if none of the partner is having HIV.Please tell.
A fibroid tumour is made up of muscle cells that have escaped and come together to create a knot or a mass in the uterus. These tumours can occur due to a family history and are usually known to occur for women patients nearing menopause. One of the most common symptoms is unusually heavy menstrual cycles. Let us walk you through the rest of the details.
- Types: Fibroid tumours can be of three types, mainly depending on the location. While submucosal fibroids can be found just under the lining of the uterus, intramural fibroids can be found between the muscles that lie on the walls of the uterus. Finally, the third type - subserol fibroids - go beyond the uterine wall to enter the pelvic cavity.
- Symptoms: Usually, there are no symptoms of these kinds of fibroids. There may be heavy bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycle, as well as swelling and pain in the abdomen. Also, prolonged bleeding is common when these kinds of tumours are present in the body.
- Cause: Fibroid tumours are mostly caused due to an overgrowth of the cells beyond the muscular walls that line the uterus. In such cases, the growth is further fuelled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are usually at their highest level in the body, during the childbearing years of a woman. During menopause, these tumours are known to shrink before they eventually vanish. It is very rare to find malignancy in such tumours.
- Risk: Are you at risk? Well, that depends on your age, family medical history, weight and in some cases, even the ethnicity. These tumours are mostly found in women who are between the age of 30 to 40 years and continues through menopause. Obesity is also a major reason that gives rise to this condition. Further, women of colour are known to develop this more easily while a family history can also increase your chances of the same.
- Tests and Diagnosis: A pelvic exam and an ultrasound as well as a history of your menstrual cycle will help the doctor in determining whether or not you are suffering from this condition.
- Treatment: Non steroid, anti-inflammatory drugs can help in bringing down the swelling and pain, especially in cases where there is heavy menstrual bleeding. Birth control pills and patches with hormones can also help in such cases. Further, progesterone shots and iron supplements may be prescribed. Very severe cases may require surgery for removal with a myomectomy.
Remember to visit your doctor in case you see any nagging symptoms of fibroid tumours.
What is the difference between a normal period and the first period which a girl has after the intercourse if she becomes pregnant?
Mix equal quantities of saffron, turmeric, neem, red sandalwood, tulsi, and multani mitti with buttermilk or milk and make a paste of it. Apply twice a day.
Prepare a mixture of lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities. Apply this mixture on the affected areas and wash off with fresh water after half an hour. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and scars.
A paste of fresh fenugreek leaves, applied and washed off with warm water before going to bed is good for removing scars of old pimples.
Make a powdered mixture of coriander seeds, saunf, tulsi, turmeric, and Indian gooseberry (amla) in equal parts. Take ½ teaspoon of this powder 15 minutes before lunch and dinner.
Take1 teaspoon of powdered Indian gooseberry fruit (amla) in morning and evening with water.
Do's and Dont's-
Avoid spicy, oily foods, tea, coffee, cold drinks.
Eat fresh, unprocessed food.
Avoid White rice , bread, corn flakes and other foods which are high in glycemic index,triggering acne formation.
Avoid washing your face with soaps.Use fresh aloe vera twice a day.
Cleanse your face with lemon peels.
Increase intake of water to about 3-4litres per day, and take coconut water.
Good morning sir, I married 1 year before, due to m in police training I cannot meet frequently in intercourse, now I want child to conceive my wife so I request you kindly mention the ovulation dates after menstrual periods. Kindly give the information clearly dates. And my wife periods usually delay 2-10 days every month Kindly do the needful Thanking you.
Hello doctor my is 10 weeks pregnant jest now she went to urine it looks like light red in color what will be the problem.
Doctor, I either have delayed periods or prolonged periods. I have PCOD. Is that causing this irregularity? Please help and suggest something to recover from it.
Dear mam and sir, Meri wife ne pregnancy check kiya wo 9 days late h periods se but pregnancy test sb ok .Plz kuch suggested kijiye sir and mam kya Krna chahiye.
I'm 26 single. I have done sex with 2 persons without protection before 2 yrs. Now i'm in contact with a married person who have a 2 year baby without any protection. If I get married, will I suffer from any diseases (HIV).
Getting hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically, these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again too much thinking, causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality.
Sir I'm suffering monthly period for last 1 yr. Doctor prescribed me to continue overall tablets for 3 months. After all same problem occurs. Monthly period doesn't come. For last 3 months periods don't came yet. What can I do please help me.
11 amazing ways mint or pudina keeps you healthy:
1. Relieves indigestion:
Pudina is packed with antioxidants and phytonurients that can work wonders for your stomach. The menthol present in pudina helps the enzymes necessary for digestion. They relax the smooth muscles of the stomach, reducing the chances of indigestion and spasms. They can also act on these muscles to activate them and help work more efficiently to carry out digestion.
Pudina is also known to calm stomach cramps and help beat acidity and flatulence. According to ayurveda practitioners, it is also very beneficial for patients suffering from ibs (irritable bowel syndrome). In fact, mint extracts have been used to coat tablets meant to relieve symptoms of ibs. It helps muscles in the stomach relax and promotes overall digestion. Drink a cup of pudina tea after every meal by either boiling the leaves along with a few green tea leaves or on their own for maximum benefits.
2. Fights aches and pains:
A number of pain balms use mint extracts as the main ingredient in their products. That is because when mint extract is used on an area that is hurting, it immediately provides a cooling effect, causing the area to partially become numb. This helps in lessening the pain. Another method is to inhale the fumes of mint extract. This soothes the nerves and gives a calming feeling to the entire body. It indirectly soothes aches and pains as well as nausea associated with a headache.
3. Gives you glowing and acne free skin:
Mint has a unique property that soothes and calms itchy and infected skin. It has potent anti- inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which work wonders on acne prone skin, and is often used in a number of cleansers, toners and in some lip balms as well. The strong antioxidants present in mint leaves leaves the skin with a natural glow and rehydrate dull and dry skin. Mint has a high content of salicylic acid which helps prevent pimples, blemishes and even helps get rid of blackheads. The compounds present in mint helps in faster shedding of dull and dry skin which in turn helps avoid clogging of pores resulting in pimple free skin.
4. Helps fight oral infections:
Mint leaves are packed with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. That is why they are so great to for your oral health. It kills bacteria in the mouth preventing tooth decay, beats bad breath and keeps your tongue and teeth clean.
5. Helps relieve cough and cold:
Mint has a very strong smell that open up nasal passages and airways to allow relaxed breathing. It is also an expectorant and helps the expulsion of phlegm, when you're suffering from productive cough. Its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help relieve inflammation along the respiratory tract. If you are suffering from cough, add a drop of mint extract to warm water and inhale its fumes through the mouth and push out the steam through your nose. This way mint extract passes through your throat and nose relieving both the areas.
6. Prevents allergies and asthma:
Mint contains rosmarinic acid that acts as a powerful antioxidant. This compound blocks allergy-producing leukotrienes and thus may be helpful for those suffering from allergic rhinitis (hay fever).
7. Helps relieve menstrual cramps and pain:
Since mint leaves purify the blood and have an anti-spasmodic effect on the soothe muscles of our body, it is a great remedy to relieve the pain of menstrual cramps. It also relieves nausea associated with the condition. Just brew a hot cup of mint tea and sip it several times through the day. It will make you feel calmer and soother your uterus too. Read about the home remedies to relieve menstrual pain.
8. Beats morning sickness in pregnant women:
Due to the effects it has on one's stomach, it is a great remedy for expected mothers. It helps relieve the nausea related to morning sickness by activating the enzymes necessary for digestion. Eating a few leaves or smelling the crushed leaves of mint every morning is a great way for mothers-to-be to overcome this difficult period. A warning though, mothers should be careful not to have this after the baby is born as it is known to affect lactation. Read about 5 ways to deal with morning sickness during pregnancy.
9. Boosts immunity:
Mint leaves are packed with nutrients such as calcium, phosphorous, vitamin c, d, e and small amounts of vitamin b complex. All these compounds put together improves the body's immune system, keeping it safe from infections and inflammation. Read about 5 amazing tips to boost your immunity.
10 Beats stress and depression:
In aromatherapy mint extract is used to beat stress and rejuvenate the mind. Breathing in the fumes of mint helps relax the body and calm the mind, freeing it of stress. It releases a small amount of serotonin in the brain that also helps beat depression. If you are feeling low, add a little mint leaves or mint extract to your bath water, or use mint extract on a vaporizer to get some relief. Read more about stress. You may like to read 10 anti-stress quotes to help you calm down.
11. Helps fight cancer:
Mint has a potent phytochemical that can prevent various types of cancers. Called perillyl alcohol, the phytonutrient has shown the capability of preventing skin cancer, colon cancer and lung cancer in animal studies. Its benefits in this particular area are still under the scanner when it comes to humans. Read more about cancer.