Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V Hingorani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V HingoraniYour feedback matters!
Ajwain or carom seeds are the best thing to have ever happened to mankind, especially to those of us who suffer from digestive problems on a regular basis. They have a slew of benefits apart from just curing an upset stomach.
Let’s take you through the benefits of ajwain water or carom seeds boiled in water.
- Acidity: Carom seeds are the best bulwark against acidity, especially when taken along with ginger powder and cumin seeds. For curing flatulence, carom seeds work best when they are soaked in lime juice, dried and then consumed with warm water daily. This works as a miracle against flatulence.
- Asthma: Ajwain water cleans mucus from the body and provides relief from cold and cough. Apart from this, it also helps in treating bronchitis and asthma. The effects are even better if you take ajwain with jaggery twice a day. For best relief from cold, inhale the steam of carom seeds infused in hot water.
- Irregular menses: Ajwain water is an excellent remedy for getting regular periods.
- Liver and kidney malfunction: Ajwain water treats intestinal pains caused due to indigestion and also gets rid of liver and kidney malfunctions.
- Weight loss: Ajwain water taken on an empty stomach every day helps dissolve body fat and helps to reduce weight. You can also consume 1tsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning to reap its weight loss benefits.
- Tooth pain: Ajwain seeds have been proven to cure tooth pain. Ajwain oil mixed with olive oil and water is an excellent panacea for tooth ache and bad mouth odour. This mixture also maintains oral hygiene.
- Itching, boils, and eczema: Ajwain seeds ground into a paste with lukewarm water and applied on the affected parts of the body can get rid of boils and itching.
- Arthritis: A massage with carom seeds oil on joints affected with arthritis is an excellent way to get rid of pain.
- Trembles: Ajwain soaked in water in the night and consumed the next morning on a daily basis is useful in treating trembling and shaking of limbs.
- Eye cleanser: Cold ajwain water can be used to wash itchy eyes for cleaning them.
- Flu: Carom seeds boiled with cinnamon powder in water is one of the best natural remedies for flu.
- Diarrhea: Ajwain water taken twice daily is an excellent cure for diarrhea.
- Menstrual cramps: Carom seeds work as a nerve tonic and are used to relax nerves during menses, decreasing menstrual cramps. You can also apply carom seed oil on the lower abdomen to get relief.
- Heart: Ajwain water can cure chest pains. You can add jaggery to get instant relief.
- Lactation: Ajwain water is excellent for lactating women as it increases milk flow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
If you tell people that their diet or lifestyle or habits make them unhealthy, and chances are that they’d believe you. Not only that, they’d even agree with you wholeheartedly. But if you tell them that the same makes them dumber, then they’d either laugh at you or fight with you. However, its true. Certain things really lower your IQ. Read on to find out.
1. Group projects or meetings: Being a part of group projects or meetings can greatly drain your brain reveals a recent study. The reason for that is that when you’re in a group you have to concentrate more on behaviour and interaction, as a result of which your brain’s performance reduces and you end up making more ‘silly mistakes.’ In fact the situation worsens in a mixed sex group. Research found out that 14% men fare poorly at mental tasks when they feel that women are watching them. Best performance on the other hand is guaranteed when you work alone.
2. Jetlag: Jetlag can cause permanent problems in learning and memory. Research carried out by the University of California revealed that frequent jet lags are equivalent to a hangover that lasts way too long. This can cause you trouble in learning new things. In fact the same study also revealed that the effect of frequent jet lags can last more than a month, making you stupider in the long run. This is because constantly resetting your body clock can alter the anatomy of your brain. That’s the reason why flight attendants are found to suffer from severe memory loss.
3. Being spanked as a child: A research conducted by the University of Hampshire showed that children who were hit as punishment suffered from trauma that hampered their mental growth, and as a consequence led to lower IQs. This post-traumatic stress disorder faced by children who were spanked was the same that soldiers go through when watching heads being blown off. Not only that, even letting babies cry can cause lower IQs in them as the stress experienced is the same. In fact, letting babies cry can cause permanent brain damage which can also lead to trust issues. However, conflicts among family members has a positive impact in decision making, executive function of the child.
4. Junk food: A study found out that kids who eat plenty of junk food at the age of 3 can suffer from low IQs at the age of 8 as compared to those who followed a healthier diet. Eating junk food led to underdeveloped cognitive, behavioural and social skills in children due to lack of nutrition required by the brain to develop properly. In fact sugary foods can have the same effect on adults as well. Overdose of sugar can make your body resistant to insulin which interferes with the way your brain cells work, making you more stupid as a result.
5. Being a city dweller: Living in a city can be the reason why you suffer from poor memory, inattention and learning problems. The reason behind is that living in a city is very taxing for your brain, and your attention is divided between all the multitasking you have to do. This can lead to exhaustion, which as a result can lead to poor memory since your brain is just too tired to recall things. On the other hand, greener environments have the exact opposite effect and can help your brain in functioning more efficiently.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hello doc I got conceived 1 year back but miscarriage happened .still nw trying to get conceive .this time my doc advised to put tablet for inducing ovulation and then follicular scan from tenth day whether s day help me to conceive give some tips for getting d result.
Hello, Is kegel workout help for tight Hyman? Also I have read that gooseberry juice is also helpful for Hyman tight .Can anyone suggest.
Hello Doc, can I take hot water bath before sleep in periods? Would it be useful for body ache due to periods?
Top surprising benefits of Namaz
Health benefits of Ablution/Wudu/Wuzzo
Wudu (Ablution) with water where one washes his hands, face, and feet region leads to preventing germs from the body thus promotes good health.
Ablution (Wuzzo) stimulates biological active spots similar to Chinese Reflexo-Therapy, which has beneficial therapeutic effects on the hands, face and feet region.
Ablution helps to relax the nervous system and eases tension, stress and anxiety.
Washing hands five times a day (excluding washing before dietary intake) before Namaz means an effective way to keep germs away from the body.
Hand washing is an efficient way to prevent spread of germs.
Gargling during ablution (Wudu) is very important as it helps to remove germs, allergens and dust particles.
Gargling with plain water reduces the chances of common cold to a greater extent thereby contribute to health and hygiene. Gargling also reduces viral respiratory infections. Gargling ensures reduction in bad breath too.
Nose cleansing during Wuzzo removes dusts, allergens and contaminated matter. Nose cleaning with plain water helps to minimize the infections such as flu, sinusitis,
cold and chest infections.
Nasal cleaning with water overcomes nasal congestion and clear sticky matter in the nose.
Nasal cleaning helps to treat allergic rhinitis, good for nasal dryness and improves breathing.
Face washing during ablution is very beneficial for refreshing as well as improving the facial complexion.
Face washing reduces the impact of oily skin and retarded the growth of acne, pimples, wrinkles, and other facial spots.
Ears cleaning during ablution are quite effective to prevent wax accumulation. Cleaning ear with wet fingers five times a day is also good to remove dust and germs from the outer region of the ears.
Washing the feet during Wuzo helps to cleaning dirts, fungus. It also acts like as acupressure while fingers are passing through the bottom area of the toes. Rubbing the toes with fingers is also good in case of diabetes and removing pain from the body. As lots of accu points are present in the upper and lower parts of toe regions and pressing these during ablution is helpful in curing of pain like back pain, arthritis, joints pain, etc.
Offering Namaz (Sala'at) has many benefits such as spiritual, religious, physical, mental, social, economical, social, etc.
Namaz is highly beneficial to activate all the seven Chakras as per the Yogic philosophy
Namaz and Yoga
17. There is great correlation between Namaz and Yoga. Yoga rejuvenates the mechanism of body and mind. Yoga Therapy, a refreshing process as well as a cost-effective solution; try to find out the very root cause of diseases. It helps to restore harmony among various components of lifestyle- physical, social, emotional, spiritual, mental and psychological. The basic concept of Yoga is to relish and cherish the life with exhilarating excitement. The system provides psychological and emotional well-being. Being drugless therapies, it enhances sustainable and functional ability of the body. The same case is also with Namaz. Yoga and Namaz is certainly a substitute of stress and disease free personality.
Namaz is the finest form of meditation
18. Namaz is one of the best forms of meditation or Dhyan from Yogic point of view where the person unilaterally surrenders to Allah. Meditation is defined as the uninterrupted flow of mind towards a particular object. Namaz is one of the best stress buster and tension reliever modules. Namaz (Sala'at) is the perfect example of meditation where the performer thinks only and only about Allah. Thus, Namaz provides the ultimate satisfaction and peace to the mind thus save you from many diseases and disorders. It enhances your concentration and reduces the level of depression. Namaz helps to develop positive milieu around the Namazi.
Namaz and physical health benefits
19. Namaz has multiple many health and fitness benefits. Some of the important physical health benefits are as follow:
Namaz is one of the important means for health, happiness and harmony.
Offering regular Namaz keeps one fit and healthy by burning extra calories thereby losing weight. Namaz is one of the effective ways for weight loss as well as to control obesity.
Namaz stretches your muscles and helps to provide tone body.
It is good to overcome arthritis as Namaz is good to enhance flexibility of the body and reduces stiffness.
Namaz is a good source to balance Anabolic and Catabolic biochemical process of the body.
Namaz is good for heart, brain, above all for the entire body.
Standing posture in Namaz (Qiya'm) ensures proper blood flow the lower portion of the body. It is also good in strengthening the leg muscles.
Health benefits of Ruk'u
20. The forward bending position of Namaz (Ruk'u) is good for your lower vertebral column. It helps to ease your back pain as per Yogic philosophy. Doing Ruku properly helps to control backache and vertebral column related diseases. Namaz Ruku is effective in developing flexibility to shoulder, elbowm wrist, knees and ankle regions. Ruku exerts abdominal pressure thereby eases constipation and peristaltic movements. During Ruku, the kidney experiences a sort of massage thus helpful to kidney problems.
Health benefits of Sajdah
21. During Sajdah, one sit in Vajrasana, a very important yoga pose from health point of view. Vajrasana strengthens the thigh and calf muscles. It is good for digestion and keeps your spine firm and erect. Sajdah is very beneficial in the proper functioning of brain, lungs, body muscles, joints and entire vertebral column. Sajdah helps to maintain smooth blood to the brain region, and also stimulates the master gland pituitary gland as well as the pineal gland. Sajdah reduces the chances of brain hemorrhage and headache due to smooth blood flow to the head region. While performing Sajdah, the toes are experiencing acupressure which is good for better health of the body, especially for body pains.
Health benefits of Sala'm (Neck Yoga)
22. Salam is the excellent form of neck and upper vertebra exercise. Namaz's Salam is the Griva-sakti-vikasaka (Strengthening the Neck) of Yogic Sukshma Vyayama, which is helpful in loosening the neck joints and also helps to relax the shoulder and upper back muscles. Salam helps to refresh all the nerves passes through the neck, thus good in case of headache and contend migraine.
सूरज के बिना, पृथ्वी पर कोई जीवन नहीं होगा। सूर्य ग्रह पर सभी जीवन रूपों का स्रोत है तथा सूर्य नमस्कार, सम्मान देने या सूर्य की कृतज्ञता व्यक्त करने की एक बहुत प्राचीन तकनीक है। सूर्य नमस्कार में दो शब्द शामिल हैं: सूर्य और नमस्कार। नमस्कार का मतलब अभिवादन या पूजा है। इस प्रकार यह सूर्य भगवान के लिए सलाम है। सूर्य नमस्कार शरीर, मन और आत्मा के समग्र विकास के लिए बेहतरीन योग मॉड्यूल में से एक है। यह 12 योग आसन का एक समूह है जो आपके शरीर, सांस और मन को एक साथ जोड़ता है। सूर्य नमस्कार के 12 में से प्रत्येक व्यक्ति को शरीर पर एक विशिष्ट लाभ के लिए डिज़ाइन किया गया है। यह अनुक्रम आपके हृदय स्वास्थ्य को बढ़ावा दे सकता है, आपके रक्त परिसंचरण में सुधार कर सकता है, आप तनाव को हरा सकते हैं और आपके शरीर को कई अन्य लाभ प्रदान कर सकता हैं। आदर्श रूप से सूर्य नमस्कार को सुबह के समय सूर्य के प्रकाश के दौरान बाहर किया जाना चाहिए। यह सूर्य के प्रकाश को अवशोषित करने में मदद करता है और आपके मेलेटोनिन के स्तर में वृद्धि होती है, एक हार्मोन जो नींद से छुटकारा पाने में मदद करता है।
सूर्य नमस्कार के लाभ हर सुबह सूर्य नमस्कार करने के कुछ फायदे निम्नलिखित हैं:
1. वजन कम करने में मदद करता है: जब तेज गति से किया जाता है, तो सूर्य नमस्कार एक उत्कृष्ट हृदयात्मक कसरत प्रदान करता है। इससे आपकी पेट की मांसपेशियों की कसरत में मदद मिलेगी और आपके चयापचय में सुधार होगा। इसलिए, वजन कम करने और फिट रहने के लिए यह एक उत्कृष्ट अभ्यास है।
2. स्ट्रेचिंग: प्रत्येक व्यायाम से पहले स्ट्रेचिंग की आवश्यकता होती है। यह मांसपेशियों के खिंचाव और चोट की संभावना कम करता है। सूर्य नमस्कार योग के अधिक गहन आसन से पहले उत्कृष्ट अभ्यास के रूप में कार्य करता है। सूर्य नमस्कार आपको अधिक लचीला और चुस्त भी बनाता है।
3. पचान में सुधार: सूर्य नमस्कार न केवल चयापचय में सुधार करता है, यह अधिक पाचन एंजाइमों को स्रावित और आपको अपने पेट में फंसे गैसों को रिहा करने में भी मदद करता है। रोज सुबह एक खाली पेट पर सूर्य नमस्कार करना विशेष रूप से उन लोगों के लिए उपयोगी सकता है, जो कब्ज और अपच से पीड़ित हों।
4. तनाव से मुक्ती के लिए: सूर्य नमस्कार के दौरान गहरा साँस लेने के अभ्यास से तनाव को दूर करने में मदद मिल सकती है। इसके अलावा, यह अंतःस्रावी ग्रंथियों की गतिविधि को नियमित बनाता है।
5. डिटॉक्स और रक्त परिसंचरण में सुधार के लिए: पूरे शरीर को खींचने और व्यायाम करने से आपके रक्त परिसंचरण में सुधार होता है। सक्रिय साँस लेना और साँस छोड़ने की प्रक्रिया के कारण, फेफड़े पूरी तरह से हवादार होते हैं और खून ऑक्सीजनयुक्त रहता है। यह कार्बन डाइऑक्साइड और अन्य विषाक्त गैसों से छुटकारा पाने में भी मदद करता है।
6. मासिक धर्म चक्र नियंत्रित करता है: रोजाना सूर्य नमस्कार करने से मासिक धर्म चक्र को नियमित करने में भी मदद मिलती है। यह निश्चित रूप से एक प्राकृतिक जन्म होने की संभावना में सुधार करता है और महिला हार्मोन को संतुलित करता है।
7. स्वस्थ त्वचा के लिए: सुंदर त्वचा और निष्पक्ष वर्ण पाने के लिए सूर्य नमस्कार प्रभावी साधन है। यह शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थों को निकालने में मदद करता है और रक्त परिसंचरण और पाचन में सुधार करता है। इससे इस प्रकार एक स्वस्थ, सुंदर और चमकदार त्वचा प्राप्त करने में मदद मिलती है।