Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Utkarsh NarangYour feedback matters!
My mother is 50years old, she is getting pain in joint knee, also hand paining in joint, also suffering from vertigos, also thyroid operation has done, chest pain, weight getting increase, BP getting high most of the time, Specially suggest something on knee joint & BP. Currently doctor has suggested medicine Telma 40mg, electron 100, Tab triple cal forte/supracal So is there more requirement in medicine or some exercise.
I have full body ache 24 hours especially my knees, soles of the feet & sides of the hips. I have got muscle & nerve test done. Both have come out normal. My vitamin d & b12 levels were low for which I have taken medicines. Doctor has told me that I have fibromyalgia for which I have been taking maxgallin 75 mg twice a day for 4 months still I have lot of pain. What should I do?
Hi! I am 20 year male from india. I often experiences with back pain and shoulder pain. While I walks at 1 km. So tell me valuable advice and remedy. Thankyou.
Hi, I got married 6 years back and we were planning for our kids, but no success as of now. We have done 5 times *IUI no success results. My wife age is 38 years and I am 39. All our reports are normal and period is also normal. No issues from both of us. I am worried what is the exact problem we have and what could be best treatment for us to proceed to have kids. Can I get suggestions in the same.
I have fracture on my right side foot's finger, fracture is near the finger's joint (but not on the finger, so how much time required to recovery? When will I walk safely?
I am felling pain and inflammatory condition in my sole approximately since 7 years.In my sole having Scirrhosity. I am consult with various doctors but they don't give me relief in pain. This pain was start whenever I am running in a playground when I am running there is a very heavy pain start in sole and today I am also suffering from pain whenever I move only 1 kilometre there is a huge pain start an inflammatory condition I am hopeless what I will do in a future I am just 21 years old what I can do please give me the suggestion what I can do? Thank you.
I have a problem in my elbow there is a pane in it please surest me exercise things please it is recommended.
I have pain for last 3 months in my leg joints so I take medicines but nothing helps me so I think I hove ACL injury and it con be heal by it's self by toking rest? Because last 3 months I did t toke rest please help me.
Hi. I am 36. I like to play badminton. And play regularly. But yesterday I got my left leg stretched. Its not in knees. And not on ankle. Lower knee part. I think its muscle pain. Can you please advice wat treatment I shd take at home.
I have back pain as well as shoulder pain. Sometimes, it doesn't pain at all, but after doing some work, it pains. What can I do to relieve from this?
I hv bck pain problem last 10 days. Below waist & above hips between both hv so much pain. M disturbed in my daily routine.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.