Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha YadavYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant, and suffering from body weakness and doctor has told deficiency of Hb in Blood Report. Please have some fair ADVICE. THANKS.
I'm 23 years old female, unmarried. My period was regular and normal, I had it 23 june of this year. But in july to till now I don't . Is it normal? What should I do?
Hello, this is Rahul Manchanda. I am a part of Manchanda's endoscopic centre. And I am a gynaecology endoscopic surgeon. We do Minimal Invasive Surgery for women's diseases. This includes surgery for Infertility, for which I want to talk about today.
Infertility despite our country has large population has rampant here. Many couples want babies of course and are unable to have them. So infertility is a science in medicines that deal with this problem. And as an infertility specialist, we would like to help those people who are troubled with this. Endoscopic surgery is a large part of this.
You must have heard In Vitro Fertilization, ICSI i.e, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection methods to those who do not have babies and can not conceive. But you don't really need an IVF unless it is indicated and that needs to be diagnosed by the Endoscopic surgeon. You have procedures like looking into the uterus to see whether there is a problem and those problems can be corrected. And many people don't need IVF, once this works up and go through the endoscopic surgery. Tubes that are blocked can be open up with the very simple procedures in which you don't need to stay in a Hospital for very long and you do not have many cuts on the body, the cost is less, the trauma to the body is much less, you can go back to the work faster and of course you avoid the Infertility procedures. So, yes we do this surgery.
We are based at New Friends Colony and also Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute Hospital. Facebook page is also available where you can put your queries on that. Also, you can contact me through Lybrate.
Not only this, we do other types of surgeries also which we will talk to you about. But in case of Infertility, these surgeries are used. So if you have a problem, let us diagnose it, let us help to treat you and put a smile on your face.
Thank you. Regards.
I am now 5 weeks 6 days pregnant. I had my hcg level on 4th aug to 1555. Last night I had very light brown discharge. I could see it when wiping. Is it normal.
Hi, I'm 4th Mnth pregnant n my neighbor beside my house is suffering from measles. Does it effect me in any way. What are the precautions to be taken. please suggest asap. Thank you in advance.
Me & my girlfriend did oral sex almost 20 days ago. And in this time my girlfriend rub my penis in her vagina on 11.062016. And her periods started on 23rd June and ended on 28tg June. But after ending of periods bahot kam blood nikal raha tha aur stain bhi ho raha tha. Now she is planning to do pregnancy test. Tell me the best time to do pregnancy test. Pls tell.
Stir one-half teaspoon of baking soda into half a glass of water. Drink this solution to neutralize the acid in your stomach and give your relief from bloating.
I am 25 year old male from india ,had a condom protected oral sex with a female sex worker .she looked ok did not have any visible lesions or sores on skin or on lips .she put condom on my penis and rolled back till the base ,held the base from her grip and performed oral on me for about 3-4 min after that she removed it easily and we did not indulge in any other for of sex ,the condom remained intact and ok as far a I remember also I did not have any cut or open wound on my penis neither did I have any std bcoz that was my first and last time I did it so far. After this act roughly in the midst of seventh month I had sore throat after eating junk food outside one day followed by high fewer all of this lasted for a day or two I do not remember having any diarrhea. Now 20 days ago I noticed 3-4 white lesions under my tongue got them checked by physician who prescribed me bifilac which took for two days also I was having constipation for past 3-4 days before going to doctor then I felt some problem the third day with my throat so I visited a ent who prescribed me becelac fort after which I had two small rashes on four day I continue taking the same medicine for a week the rashes grew a little and turned dark brown and purplish and started to fade away eventually soon after I stopped taking it meanwhile I went to another ent he did endoscopy of my throat and told me my throat was fine and that he did not see any palpable LAP only a slight effect of tonsils I took the medicine but did not continue after one day and went back to my physician coz I was more worried about the rash on my elbow he prescribed me bifilac and b -complex again even my mouth ulcers had not gone completely so he gave one ointment to apply also soon after starting to tak bifilac I has a itchy rash on abdomen next day the redness around it shrinked a lil ans a white head bump in the center next 2 days I had two more rashes in similar fashion each on one day gap one on my rib area and another one on my thigh .today I noticed multiple tiny bumps with white center raise suddenly on my rib area near shoulder and neck after a pinch feeling got terrified but soon they started settling down in 2-3 hours .i also have a history of nasal allergies severe sneezing had sneezing problem thrice for 1-2 days ech time in last twenty days following cold due to sitting under ac also had my cbc blood work done twice in same twenty days both seem normal to my physician also tlc count did drop between the two from 11000 to 4900 but remained in reference range doc says report is normal he also asked me for a gi endoscopy .constipation still there though not severe. I did not tell any of the docs about the sexual act .been also to a skin and vd doc she examined and said the skin issues are possible drug reaction I did tell her about my encounter with CSW .been under lot of stress and anxiety for last 20 days do not know what to do really scared .i had protected oral , am I at any possible hiv or any other sti risk .do I need to worry about taking a test or am I worrying for no reason and I should just move on .i would appreciate expert notions from related doctors.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.