Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha Pradhan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Usha PradhanYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors: For Ayurvedic Experts: Suffering from androgenic Alopecia and have become bald on the top portion of the scalp but hairs are present everywhere and thick on both sides. Does local application of ICHHABHEDI RAS on the scalp generates new hair and helps in the regrowth. Tell me the procedure how to apply. Is it safe and free from side effects and within how many months can be see the results. Kindly tell me. Thanks in advance.
Im a student. Im experiencing the headache while I'm listening to classes but I'm able to see the words in long distance. Does I have an eye sight? What are the symptoms of eye sight?
Hello doctor I am having 70 kg weight and 5.2 inch height ,according to BMI it is good or I have to reduce some weight please give detail answer.
My back last upper both sides of teeth is half broken and on one side last lower one is coming upwards What to do ?
Dr. Mujhe bhut neend aati h? Mai rat ko 9 ghante soti hu fir b din m bhut neend aati h meri studies b bhut disturb ho rahi h.
Hi, My age is 28 and am male. I have halitosis from my childhood. But from last 5-6 years my gums are bleeding, especially the gums of front teeth. The problem is more in the morning and evening. During wake up am having blood in my mouth. My mother also have halitosis but she doesn't have any gum disease. I consulted dentist for 4-5 times after bleeding started. They did scaling and prescribed mouthwashes. But the problem is still continuing. My gums are receding and I checked my blood sugar level also, it's completely normal (FBS=90.
My daughter aged 22 has been suffering from depression for last one year and she is taking Sizodon LS one a day but feel sleepy for full day and still have mood swing. What to do.
I am 46, and my fasting blood sugar is 185, pls not that I am not taking any medicine and had rice before going to test. Is it dangerous?
Dependent Personality Disorder
Dependent personality disorder (dpd) is one of a cluster of disorders defined by symptoms of anxiety and fear. The specific, identifying symptoms include:
- being emotionally dependent on others; feeling they can’t take care of themselves
- investing a lot of time and effort in trying to please significant people
- displaying clingy, passive and needy behavior
- avoiding disagreements for fear of losing approval and support
- experiencing separation anxiety and intense fear of abandonment
- finding it hard to be alone
- putting the needs of others before their own
- tolerating mistreatment and abuse for fear of disapproval and abandonment
- being crushed, and feeling helpless, when relationships end – and forming new relationships as soon as possible
- being unable to make even the simplest decision without the input and reassurance of others
- rarely taking the initiative
- avoiding personal responsibility
- avoiding responsible jobs and careers that require independent, autonomous functioning
- being over-sensitivity to criticism
- feeling negative and pessimistic; expecting to disappoint and fail
- having low self esteem and lacking confidence, including a belief that they are unable to care for themselves.
- The cause of disorder is still unclear, and probably includes both a genetic and environmental component. Some researchers have speculated that it could be linked to an authoritarian or overprotective parenting style – which acts as a trigger for a genetic predisposition.
Treatment is usually initially sought for some other problem or concern – such as feeling overwhelmed – so that they can’t cope with life. Also, sufferers will often have a mood disorder so they seek help for depression or anxiety at first.
The normal treatment for this particular disorder is counselling or psychotherapy. However, the emphasis is short term therapy so the person doesn’t form a dependency – and then look to the counsellor to take care of them. Prognosis with support is generally good.