Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi I have been married for 3.5 years, more than a year we are planning for baby. But My wife is unable to conceive. We have consulted various doctors and came up different opinions, still in confusion which to conclude. One says PCOD, one says there are submuscoal fibroids in Uterus and another says there is a block in fallopian tubes (right side corneal block). Please advise what should be the cause for infertility. We are tired of spending money in various test.
She is facing irregular periods. Two months time gap. Is this a serious problem. M clueless pls help.
Sir/mam me and my girlfriend had anal sex 20 days back, and I had not ejaculated inside her. After that she had her periods on normal tym and very normal. But few days back she had lil brown spottin with something white from her vagina. Is this sign of pregnancy or what. We do not want pregnancy. Please help.
Hello. I'm 23 years old female. I had Anal Sex during my periods which was two months back which was not a complete sex though. Since that was my first Anal sex, my partner just inserted Twice and pulled off immediately. The very next month I dint get my periods. I went to doc, gave me tabs.(Sandoz) And syrup (Femitone) just to get periods for that particular month. And I had my periods after taking them. Which was very light period. In between I had Abdominal scanning and came to know that there are tiny CYST's in both the ovaries. And this month I still dint get periods yet. Is this due to Cyst in the ovaries or Is their any chances of getting pregnant ? Please suggest me. Thank you.
Hello doctor On 1st night. Can I insert pines forcefully into vagina. My penis is big. And my fiance vagina is too small. I want to have normal sex on first day. Can I insert with force. Do it cause her harm?.
Hello doctor I am 7 month pregnant if I do any work like cooking and something after some time I feel pain in my stomach.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.