Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha Aggarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am married I have a children 5 months but I am not feeling sex with husband he is trying but I am not enjoying it's happening from baby born .What should I do?
I have pcod problem. Tell me medicine. Periods not regular. And i am also over weight. so please tell a solution for that
The top 11 health benefits of sex:
But the real point of this article is the fact that a healthy sex life can provide for a longer, healthier and, most would agree, more enjoyable life. Among the many health benefits of sex are:
1. Improves immunity
People who have sex frequently (one or two times a week) have significantly higher levels of immunoglobulin a (iga. 1your iga immune system is your body's first line of defense.
Its job is to fight off invading organisms at their entry points, reducing or even eliminating the need for activation of your body's immune system. This may explain why people who have sex frequently also take fewer sick days. 2
2. Heart health
Men who made love regularly (at least twice a week) were 45 percent less likely to develop heart disease than those who did so once a month or less, according to one study. 3
3. Lower blood pressure
Sexual activity, and specifically intercourse, is linked to better stress response and lower blood pressure. 4
4. It's a form of exercise
Sex helps to boost your heart rate, burn calories and strengthen muscles, just like exercise. In fact, research recently revealed that sex burns about 4 calories a minute for men and 3 for women, making it (at times) a'significant' form of exercise. It can even help you to maintain your flexibility and balance.
5. Pain relief
Sexual activity releases pain-reducing hormones and has been found to help reduce or block back and leg pain, as well as pain from menstrual cramps, arthritis and headaches. One study even found that sexual activity can lead to partial or complete relief of headache in some migraine and cluster-headache patients. 6
6. May help reduce risk of prostate cancer
Research has shown that men who ejaculate at least 21 times a month (during sex or masturbation) have a lower risk of prostate cancer. This link needs to be explored further, however, as there may have been additional factors involved in the association.
7. Improve sleep
After sex, the relaxation-inducing hormone prolactin is released, which may help you to nod off more quickly. The" love hormone" oxytocin, released during orgasm, also promotes sleep.
8. Stress relief
Sex triggers your body to release its natural feel-good chemicals, helping to ease stress and boost pleasure, calm and self-esteem. Research also shows that those who have sexual intercourse responded better when subjected to stressful situations like speaking in public. 8
9. Boost your libido
The more often you have sex, the more likely you are to want to keep doing it. There's a mental connection there but also a physical one, particularly for women. More frequent sex helps to increase vaginal lubrication, blood flow and elasticity, which in turn make sexual activity more enjoyable.
10. Improves bladder control in women
Intercourse helps to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, which contract during orgasm. This can help women to improve their bladder control and avoid incontinence. You can boost this benefit even more by practicing kegel exercises during sex (a kegel squeeze is performed by drawing your lower pelvic muscles up and holding them up high and tight, as if you're trying to stop a flow of urine).
11. Increase intimacy and improve your relationship
Sex and orgasms result in increased levels of the hormone oxytocin -- the" love" hormone -- that helps you feel bonded to your partner, and better experience empathic connections.
I got married last week, and do not want to have baby for at least 2 years. We are doing pullout technique from last 3 days. We do not want to use any kind of pills, condom or any other birth control. Want to have sex naturally. What things we should follow to avoid pregnancy.
Grapes are one of the most widely available fruits across the world, but many people ignore eating the seeds of this healthy fruit. The seeds of grapes are rich in heavy anti-oxidants along with natural plant compounds known as oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes or OPCs. Hence there are numerous health benefits of grape seeds, some of which include the following.
Improves the skin health:
Grape seeds are very important source of antioxidants which enable you to fight against different types of skin conditions such as skin inflammation, premature fine lines, and wrinkles, acne, and psoriasis among others.
- Helps in fighting against certain cancer: It was found that grape seed extracts can offer protection from the UV induced photocarcinogenesis. This is achieved by decreasing the size, multiplicity and incidence of the tumor as well as seizing the changing of UVB induced papillomas to the harmful malignant carcinomas. Also, the proanthocyanidins present in the grape seed is proved in reducing azoxymethane-induced colon carcinogenesis by starting the process of apoptosis.
- Grape seeds are rich in anti-oxidants: The grape seeds comprise of the flavonoids which include catechin epicatechin, gallic acid, epicatechin 3-0-gallate and the oligomeric proanthocyanidins. It is also found that the antioxidant properties present in this proanthocyanidins is far intense than that of Vitamin C and Vitamin E. The strong antioxidant properties of the grape seed have also caused the supplement manufacturers to process the grape seeds into health supplementing capsules and pills. Therefore, you should consider consuming the grape seeds for protecting the body from poor cardiovascular health, vision problems, asthma and skin diseases.
- Aids in weight loss: Did you know that grape seeds offer an effective result in reduction of fat from the body? These seeds can be used for reducing as well as treating the absorption of dietary fat and its accumulation in different parts of the body.
- Helps in the treatment of depression: A group of international scientists from the United States of America and China has shown the effectiveness of proanthocyanidins in the improvement of mental health in 2010. Studies on animal have proved that this particular element can exert anti-depressing effects. Hence, you should take grape seeds as a viable means of boosting your mental health.
- Reduces cardiovascular diseases conditions: The effects of grape seeds in improving the cardiovascular health of human beings are immensely promising. It can effectively reduce conditions like cardiac arrest, tachycardia and also protect against cardiotoxicity which can happen due to contamination of drugs. Consuming grape seeds regularly can help in reducing the LDL cholesterol levels as well as biomarkers.
Do you require any more reasons to consume the wonderful seeds?
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I had intercourse with my girlfriend 14 days from today but she already 6 days past from her usual period time. I'm worried so if there is any pregnancy abortion pill if in case she is pregnant. Please refer me the abortion pill and how should it be taken. Thank you.
Actually I took emergency contraceptive pills on 15th March 1st time after unprotected intercourse ,after 7th day on 22 March evening I got abdominal pain. And after 11: 00 pm night started bleeding. My m.c bleeding started on 5th March and bleeding stop on 9th March. As normal 28 days m.c I have repeated. please suggest me tht is it normal or not or wt is the probability of next period. Or wt the chance or pregnancy. please help me.
Though there are several important things which are needed for a relationship to work just fine, but physical intimacy is the most crucial ingredient. A key to a successful committed relationship is a happy and satisfactory sex life. However, there are certain mistakes that we all comit during our intimate time with our partner.
Mistake #1: Avoiding Sex Talk
Talking about sex with your partner maybe awkward and it is completely normal if you both might be reluctant talking about it in the beginning. The inability to have a frank, open and honest conversation about sex is a major problem among couples nowadays. If you are not satisfied with your sex life, then it is important to sit and talk it through with your partner. Counselling sessions can also help you both overcome this problem. While in bed, it is not only the act that matters. Several other ambient pleasures, such as talking dirty in your partner’s ears can add a whole new level to your sex life. Compliment your partner once in a while; it is especially true if you are the man in the relationship. Making your partner feel good about him/her can and usually does improve things when it comes to within the sheet actions.
Mistake #2: Faking it
This is another common mistake, which people make when they are in an intimate relationship. Though little encouragement can go a long way, faking orgasms regularly does not help. It is even possible that one day or the other, your partner will discover it and this may lead to anger, irritation and frustration.
Mistake #3: Being unadventurous
If you have been in a committed relationship for long, then your sex life could suffer from monotony, gradually becoming the one that lacks spice. If this is something that both of you feel, then it is time you brought some newness and zing. Trying new positions or having sex at a place where you’ve never had it before can lead to pleasant changes. This will break the entire monotony of the routine and breathe more life into your sex.
Mistake #4: Self neglect
Life can become pretty hectic and many a times, you may not find the time to take care of and groom yourself. This can be more so if you have been with your partner since a long and you have started taking him/her for granted. Changes in physical appearance do occur with time, but this, in no way means that you do not take care of yourself. Putting a little bit of effort in the way you dress and show up in front of your partner can make him/her feel all the more important and valued, thus adding that extra urge to get you in bed.
Mistake #5: Overthinking
This is one crucial mistake that individuals make in a relationship. They tend to over think about a certain topic, event, or a situation and ultimately end up becoming excessively conscious and aware when it comes to the big night with their partners. Instead, try and have a small talk with your partner to clear things out so that your mind is not clogged with thoughts which may ultimately turn out to be baseless.