Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Urvashi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Is there any treatment for tightening vaginal walls because while having intercourse its very free so pleasure decreases.
I had my last period on 19th july n had unprotected sex on 31st july, I took ipill on 1st aug n again I had sex on 9th aug n took unwanted 72 on 10th aug. I was expecting my period n on 14th aug little blood came out as period blood but it stopped on that day itself n after that I was getting white discharge as usual. I waited till 20th aug, my period not started, I took a home pregnancy test twice on 21st aug morning at the same time with two strip n as the result C was marked deeply where T was marked lighter but 2 marks came on both. I went to the nearest pharmacy and bought Mifegest Kit. 21st aug morning at 7: 30 am I took 1 mifepristone tab in empty stomach followed by 2 mifepristone on 22nd mrng same time n another 2 mifepristone on 23rd mrng. Aftr taking mifepristone on 21st mrng, from 21st n8 only bleeding started n after 2 mifepristone on 22nd, heavy bleeding started but from 23rd aug, dat much bleeding z not der. Blood color z brownish n a slippery liquid z mixed. Is there any problem? Pls suggest, my abortion z successful or I vll get more bleeding within a few days.
Sir I have sex in period. period is continues after sex. Bleeding is continuous but little bit more or less. My period date is and it ended on 29 of August. May any possibility that I am pregnant.
Hi doctor, Me and my wife have you protected sex last week but I'm not leave my sperm into her vagina, I pull out. But we aware about the pregnancy because we won't want the baby now. I s the any chance of getting pregnant of my wife. Please reply me doc.
Hi, my wife had two miscarriages in last one year. Now, she is pregnant before her first menstrual cycle post miscarriage. We didn't do EPS scan till now, as last two times we had miscarriage immediate day post EPS. Pls suggest what should we do now. She had completed her 6th week and have no complications till now.
Hi Dr, Can you please provide me with detail info regarding rubella vaccine? Approx cost of this? How effective this is and any side effects of this vaccine? After how many days of vaccine can I prepare to conceive? Is this normal?
Whenever I get close to my bf and my bf starts to kiss me I get excited and when he kiss my belly and reach to my pelvis area I get too much excited and my white discharge start. And he does not kiss my vagina. Is it normal? I can not have the pleasure of foreplay properly. What should I do to have a healthy and perfect sex with my bf?
She is not having her periods this month and it has been 10 days still no sign of period. She is Sexually active and she is afraid of getting pregnant and even pregnancy test kit shows negative but still she is worried because test might be low sensitive so under what test she should go to ensure her pregnancy? And after test if result comes out positive than which tablet kit she should take to get rid off her pregnancy? Please mam provide me solution because she is too much tensed.
Hello doctor sry its a lengthy ques but I wanted to know that my girlfriend is pregnant or not & we had unprotected intercourse on 25th of October but she has taken i-pill tablet within the minute when I ejected inside her but she felt it might not work she has taken another i-pill in the same day & in mrng when we woke up we just cuddled & I ejected on top of her vagina not inside of vagina or on vagina & her last periods was started on 20th ended in 23rd of October she got bleeding on 8th September she thought it was her periods but her last period was just stopped before 10 days so please help.
What is a Urinalysis?
A urinalysis is a laboratory test of urine commonly referred to by medical professionals as a “UA.” The urine is evaluated for the presence of certain chemicals. A microscopic exam of the urine is also done to look for abnormalities.
A urinalysis is indicated for evaluating pets with urinary abnormalities such as increased urine production, increased urinary frequency, straining to urinate, bloody urine or abnormal color to the urine. This test can also be helpful in cases of unexplained fever, loss of appetite or weight loss. A urinalysis is often done when indicated by the results of an X-ray, results of blood tests indicating a problem with the urinary system or as a follow up to physical examination when abnormalities are detected.
Any evaluation for health or illness should include a urinalysis. Urinalysis results can give an idea of hydration and kidney function; it can also indicate inflammation or infections in the urinary tract.
There is no real contraindication to performing this test. Even normal results help determine health or exclude certain diseases.
Why Is It Done?
Perhaps you might have noticed that even when you go for your routine health checkup, the physician would suggest you to undergo a urine examination. Similarly, when you approach the doctor for a certain specific ailment, then also the physician may suggest you to undergo a urine test. This test is necessary because urine provides considerable data to the physician to ascertain the cause of your ailment. Urine examination is very important as it indicates the state of your general health. A urinalysis is done for several reasons:
- To check your overall health: Your doctor may recommend a urinalysis as part of a routine medical exam, pregnancy checkup, pre-surgery preparation, or on hospital admission to screen for a variety of disorders, such as diabetes, kidney disease and liver disease.
- To diagnose a medical condition: Your doctor may suggest a urinalysis if you're experiencing abdominal pain, back pain, frequent or painful urination, blood in your urine, or other urinary problems. A urinalysis may help diagnose the cause of these symptoms.
- To monitor a medical condition: If you've been diagnosed with a medical condition, such as kidney disease or a urinary tract disease, your doctor may recommend a urinalysis on a regular basis to monitor your condition and treatment.
Other uses of urine examination:
Urine examination or analysis is also called as “urinalysis”. The urine examination reveals early signs of various diseases including ailments like diabetes and kidney diseases. Further, if you are suffering from any infection, the urine analysis will be helpful in determining the type of infection. It also helps in determining pregnancy.
Process of filtration:
As you know, it is the kidneys, which throw out urine. Further, urine contains waste materials removed from the blood by a process of filtration performed by the kidney. In fact, even the health of the kidney can be assessed by a urine examination.
Some of the other salient features of urine analysis are briefly described here:
- In the case of patients suffering from chronic kidney ailment, periodical urine examination will help the physician ascertain the health of the kidney. For example, presence of protein beyond a certain level would be a pointer to evaluate the health of your kidney. Interestingly, in some cases, a few people may release excess protein only occasionally. Therefore, during the course of urine examination, they might not have released excess protein. It is for this reason that the doctor may suggest repeated urine analysis to evaluate the health of the kidney.
- The process of urine analysis is normally grouped into three, namely visual colour examination of the urine, dip stick examination and microscopic examination. The type of examination normally depends on the ailment suspected. Further, depending on the results of urine analysis, the physician may suggest you to undergo various other urine tests.
- Sometimes the accuracy of the results of urine analysis can be affected because of certain medicines that you may be taking or dehydration and for various other reasons. In such cases, the physician may suggest you to repeat the urine examination after a few days.
In some cases, the pathologist may provide certain instructions before collecting your urine for a thorough examination. For example, you may be asked to go empty stomach or a few hours after the meals and so on. Follow these instructions scrupulously; after all, instructions are for the sake of your health and its benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.