Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Upender SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have stomach pain problem last three days Back pain problem also a issue ulcer in mouth also Please suggest what should I do.
Suffering from backache since last 2 decades. Age 67 years.Back stiff from childhood.Bone density low due to long term use of steroids for asthama.
Sciatic pain, pain in knees and back and sever pain in legs. Wat to do? Please suggest medicine for complete cure.
Modern medicines only approach to spinal problems is invasive surgery, or inserting painful metal rods, nuts and bolts into our bodies. Complications from surgeries are vast and again, most often than not, the relief from pain is temporary and recurrent. Worst of all, surgery can damage nerves, lead to bowel and bladder problems and sexual dysfunction, to name a few. We firmly believe that avoiding surgery and metal implants is the absolute best way to “heal” all types of spinal problems, from slipped and bulging discs that cause debilitating sciatic pain to degenerative disc disorders. Here at Arogyam Ayurveda our approach is completely holistic, non-invasive with the intention of complete and permanent freedom from pain! We pride ourselves on treating the whole body, NOT JUST THE SYMPTOMS, by replenishing, nurturing and rejuvenating!
With the help of Ayurveda-Yoga and Panchakarma this ensures us with 95% results at our facilities. Reason is very clear that- WE DO REMOVE THE ROOT CAUSE! We follow the notion of Ayurveda which tells us- “Sanksheptah Kriyayogo Nidan Parivarjanam” which means- remove the causative factors and this is the basic and exact form of treatment.
GH-14/1198, 1st Floor, Above Haryana Wala Sweets
Near Bhera Enclave, Paschim Vihar
I always suffer from feet pains. and neck pain badly. Only when I wake up from sleep. In morning. please suggest.?
I am 7 months pregnant and 8 months is going on. I have lower back pain and legs pains. Does it affect my baby? What should I do so that I can get relief?
I have small pain and burning sensation in all of my toes. When closing and opening my toes I have a feeling of squeezing paper. What is the problem. My uric acid level is normal and Iam 69 years old male.
I can not walk for more than 10 min continuously If then my legs r paining from hip to thigh My eyes gone inside and cheeks r becoming bigger What shall I do I'm 28 years old male.
Now a days I feel, gonna die soon. Short breath, side paining, back paining, fevering and atc. So please tell me what problem and how solve them?
My Mother is 74 years and suffering from acute Osteoarthritis. She has been on Medical treatment and has also taken Injections giving her temporary relief for about a year and more. The Pain does not subside and she finds it difficult to walk . She does not get the speed like us or in general perspective. Is there any permanent cure or remedy for the same. She has also used Liniment like Pyroflex, Ayurvedic Oils-(Thailams) etc.
I am krishna Moorthy from vidhakaptnam my problem is back pain my job is system operator so im sitting in chair more then six hours please how solve my problem.
Respected doctor, am not able to sleep well for tha last 2 weeks. I went to bed at 10 but am not able to sleep even though I feel sleepy. It continues till 5 or 6 o clock. Am feeling a slight disturbance in my legs also.
My name is shekarachna I am 29 years old male and have hand pain coming this is my first time what I do .
I am experiencing pain on back of my head at night times and I am not able to sleep What is the problem.
I am 44 years old male from last six months daily morning when I wakeup not feeling fresh pain in both feet for 5 to ten minuets after normal.
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.
Am 24 years boy I was very back bone problem and often ly legs pain why I can solve this problem in my life in the future.
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.