Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Upasana BhagatYour feedback matters!
Hai doctor. I would like to know about the reasons for late periods. My girl frnd had 4 to 7 days of difference. Is it a problem. Kindly reply the reasons.
I have my regular cycle length of 25 and periods length of 5-6 days.In april my should be on 14 but I want it earlier on 10 april wht should I do for this. I do not want to take allopathy medication.
Like a milk, white discharge, came from my Breast. I am 29 year woman. Old, married. Woman, I have 3 year baby, breast feeding her from dec 2014, please help me, I want a 2nd baby also.
Will it be any reason for woman not getting pregnant after sex suddenly going to bathroom to clean up their private part?
I have pcod problem for 4 years. I have taken ocp for first 6 months. Still I am not cured of this. Please tell me a way to proceed further.
I recently done a blood test and found lymph % as 43.1 which is little high from normal range and MCH value as 26.8 which is little low than normal. Can you help me with the reason for this and what food I need to consume to have a normal value?
I married on 18.1. 2016 since then I tried to conceive but unfortunately I didn't conceive what may be the reason is anything serious or there is any deficiency in my husband or me. Please suggest.
My wife had her period on 27 February and it continued till 1st March. We had unprotected sex on the 4th March. She later took unwanted 72 on 5th march in the evening. She did not have her normal period and on 1st April she had her pregnancy test done at home by using a pregnancy kit, it was negative. She still doesn't have periods. Really worried please help How long can her periods delay?
First of all gm to every doctor I was pregnant and we don't want that child so we took a mtp kit everything was good periods came but it was very painful and periods ruk gye but pain Abhi bhi h so suggest any medicine by which I can recover my health and there would be no pain and periods bhi Kam huye h.
I got married on January 2016. But I am very much afraid about anal sex. My husband want that. His size is 6"*6" Is it safe? How can we try it first time.
Hi, This question is for my daughter. She is 17 years old now. She got irregular period. Her period started early age when she is 10. From then to now she faces irregular period. The period is gapping around 7 months. She had last period on january 2016. Please suggest some medicine for it and will it be cure? Any future problem for that?
Hii I am 30 years old we are trying for a baby .but doctor told reduce weight .my height 5.1 weight 71 kg .my question is recently I heard green coffee may reduce the very fastly. Every day I doing Aerobics also but my weight is very slowly reducing . Please suggest me can drink green coffee or not but how can I reduce my weight. Thank you.
Doctor iam having irregular periods having no blood flow. And also iam having hypothyroid but it came normal now. But iam not getting periods last 2 months. What I have to do? Pls help me?
Hi I am 3 month pregnant. I am feeling prob if constipation. Isabghol can be eaten during pregnancy for constipation. please advice.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired.
Related Tip: "Liposuction: When Will You Be Ready?"