Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. UnaniYour feedback matters!
I'm very fat, how to reduce my fat without exercise. Because no time for exercise. Also not interested for medicine. Please suggest me.
My sister is 15 years old and suffering from stomach pain since 15days. learn Her menstrual cycle is normal. She vomited twice yesterday. What should we do?
Can a kidney transplanted patient do crunchers. please advise what's the best way to reduce belly fat.
From past few month I have been diagnosed with thyroid, having tsh reading of 9.8. I had been given thyronorm 25 and am taking it regularly, but I still feel lazy, I sleep a lot as in am not able to get up early in the morning, not interested in any activities, constipation is also there, and am gaining weight. Can you please suggest what I need to do to completely get rid out of this and I need to shed down my weight. Please suggest me.
How can erase acne I have suffering from so many acne So please give me suggestions for better treatment.
Daily I eat normally like everyone, three times a day. But day by day I'm gaining fat. I need to get rid of fat in my stomach area. And I have no time to exercise, due to my college timing. I have no other free time. So please help me. Thank you.
I am suffering from copd I was admitted to hospital, treated with efcorlin, antibiotics. I was also put on o2 support as o2 was 68 only as against 100 what future precautions should I take?
My wife has dark circles under her eyes and it has been there for quite some time. She is iron deficient. She has good sleep. Kindly help.
Sir, I aged about 46 years and having long stomach.I want to reduce it.But I have no time for doing any exercise,because I wake up early in the morning at 5"oclock and ready for office return back at 10 p.M.Please advice me how could ,I reduce my stomach which creat me many problem like beathing problem.
Lot of questions running in my mind while going to bed so I couldn't have sound sleep. Mostly, negative thoughts are coming in my mind in series and trying to resolve the problems and ultimately I couldn't slept. Pl suggest what to do to have sound sleep at least for 6-8 hrs.
It is a common trend among youngsters to smoke weed as they tend to think it makes them look cool. It is a common misconception that smoking pot relieves various social and personal problems. It is used as a form of escape mechanism that allows them to avoid problems in life.
The usual reasons why people turn to smoking pot are:
- Peer pressure: You may have friends who smoke weed on a regular basis, so you may be tempted to join in.
- Boredom: It is a usual resort to escape from boredom or craving excitement. It is said that smoking weed helps in filling the internal void that results from lack of excitement.
- Rebellion: Weed has also been connected and continues to be a symbol of rebellion among today's teenagers and youngsters.
- Smoking weed has been shown to shrink the size of the orbitofrontal cortex, a region of the brain that is important in making decisions and processing emotions.
- It can alter your mood, hamper body movement and impairs your ability to concentrate and execute tasks.
- It increases your risk of getting affected by phlegm and cough.
- The long term effects of marijuana comprises of impaired learning and thinking skills.
- It also affects the process where new connections are formed in the brain.
- Regular weed smokers have also been shown to have lower IQ levels comparatively.
- Apart from the mental effects, it may also cause breathing discomforts as the smoke may irritate the lungs.
- It also increases the chances of heart attack in the elderly.
- Weed has also been reported to impact the fetus if a pregnant woman smokes it.
- It raises the risk of behavioral problems in children.
- The complications that a child may face are impaired problem solving skills, attention and memory related disorders.
Thus, it is important to stay away from smoking weed as it is addictive and increases your chances of getting affected by numerous health complications.