Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. UnaniYour feedback matters!
I was 10 kg weight loose in last 3-4months. Now I am feeling badly tired. Kindly suggest me for my health.
I am 30 years old unmarried boy, I have a blood pressure 140/ 95 n I have a bit abnormal feeling like dizzy. What can I do to maintain for a long run.
How to loose weight? I am a kind of foodie but I am an obese now. So I need to loose weight as soon as possible.
Last month I was treated from colitis. Now I suffer from abdominal pain sometimes. And sometimes its take whole night. Doctor said I am suffering from fatty liver. Last weak red spot appeared on my body which was treated as a fungal disease. I am 29 year male working in Dubai my weight is 75 kg early it was 45 kg. Stomach looks bigger than any part its make me uncomfortable. please suggest.
I have been a diabetic patient for eight years with weight 56 kg. And height 5'6" If I want to increase my weight by 65 kg, so what will be the healthy steps to acquire it. I take insulin MIXTARD 30 HM 14-14 units before Breakfast and in Dinner-with one table Diapride.
My father has started behaving like he does not listen to anyone. He always shouts at my mom with no reasons. He has started stealing the money from our own house. He talks just all senseless. What can be done.
I am 19 years old. But I am very slim. I cat a lot but I can't be able to get a healthy body. What can I do?
1. De-stress sex helps you reduce stress. When deep breathing exercises fail to de-stress you, sex will do the needful. During sex your body produces dopamine, a substance that fights stress hormones, endorphins, aka" happiness hormones" and oxytocin, a desire-enhancing hormone secreted by the pituitary gland. In a study, published in the public library of science journal, three neuroscience researchers conducted a test on male rats and found that the sexually active rats were less anxious than rats with no sexual activity.
2. Great form of exercise making love is a form of physical activity. During intercourse, the physiological changes in your body are consistent with a workout. You must have noticed that the respiratory rate rises, which means you get tired. Hence, you burn calories. If you have sex three times a week for 15 minutes (but we know you can do better than that) you'll burn about 7.500 calories in a year. That's the equivalent of jogging 75 miles! heavy breathing raises the amount of oxygen in your cells, and the testosterone produced during sex keeps your bones and muscles strong.
3. Lowers high blood pressure hugs and sex can improve your blood pressure. Sex reduces diastolic blood pressure, that is, the bottom number while reading blood pressure. Researchers with the university of paisley conducted an experiment on the same. They concluded that sex improves blood pressure.
4. Builds your immunity trying to fight the sniffles? sex is the answer to fight cold and other health problems; sex can boost your immunity. Immunoglobulin a, an antigen that fights the flu increases when the frequency of sex increases.
5. Makes you look younger making love three times a week can make you look 10 years younger, claims a scottish researcher" it's good for you to have good sex" says david weeks, a clinical neuropsychologist at the royal edinburgh hospital, whose study on the effects of sex on aging appears in his book, secrets of the superyoung.
6. Healthy heart sex helps you burn calories but it can also improve your heart. Sex will take care of stroke and heart attacks, you just have to enjoy the moment. Scientists with new england research institute examined the effect of sex on the heart. The study concluded that men are 45 percent less likely to experience cardiovascular diseases. But the study fails to study the effect of sex on a woman's heart.
7. Pain relief pleasure is the measure to beat out the pain. Do you experience migraines and body pain? well sex is the answer. But if you experience back pain, it is best to consult a doctor. Dr. George e. Erlich, an arthritis specialist from philadelphia conducted a study on the link between arthritis and sex. He narrows down that patients who engaged in sex experienced less pain.
8. Builds trust and intimacy the act of sex spikes the hormone oxytocin; this hormone is responsible for your happiness and love. If your feel your relationship is falling out, there is trust or you're worried that your partner will stray away, then sex will dispel these doubts. The hormone oxytocin builds trust and brings couples closer, and cupid too.
9. Less chances of cancer regular ejaculation reduces your chances of developing prostate cancer. In an australian study men who ejaculated 21 times a month were least likely to develop cancer. It is further supported by other researches that sexual intercourse reduces the risk of prostrate cancer.
10. Stronger pelvic muscles sex involves the use of several muscles; hence regular sexual intercourse can help you develop stronger pelvic muscles. Further, since the act of sex involves a range of muscles, it also helps strengthen these muscles - for ex: quads, your core, and the upper back. Through regular sex, you can also maintain a strong bladder and bowel function. Strong muscles, calorie burner, improves heart health - sex seems to take care of you.
11. Prostate protection most of the fluid you ejaculate is secreted by the prostate gland. If you stop ejaculating, the fluid stays in the gland, which tends to swell, causing lots of problems. Regular ejaculation will wash those fluids out and ensure the well being of your prostate until old age. Problems may also occur when you suddenly change the frequency of ejaculations.
12. Induces sleep after that great, lovely workout you are bound to get good sleep. But guess what? sex works the same way as exercise. The increased heart rate leads to increased post-coital relaxation. Sex could be the next thing for insomniacs! so what really happens: - sex can relax you, hence if you are already tired, the act of sex will induce sleep. - when men ejaculate they become lethargic, this can make them sleepy.
13. Regular periods apparently sex can improve your menstrual cycle. Sex regulates hormones, which in turn regulate the menstrual cycle. Sex reduces stress, which is one of the reasons women miss their periods. Sex seems like a better option than pills.
14. Prevents erectile dysfunctions fifty per cent of men older than 40 suffer from erectile dysfunctions and all young men fear the moment when they won't be able to get it up any more. The best medicine against impotence is. Sex. An erection keeps the blood flowing through your penile arteries, so the tissue stays healthy. Plus, doctors compare an erection to an athletic reflex: the more you train the more capable you are to perform.
15. Live longer a healthy heart, stronger muscles, increased circulation of oxygen and happiness are some of the factors that add life to the years and as a result - years to your life. A study published in the british medical journal reveals that men who engaged in sex often live twice as those who rarely had any action.
16. Healthier semen if you're trying to conceive, you increase the volume of semen if you have sex regularly. Regular sex replaces old sperms from the testicles. If there is a natural build of sperms it can lead to dna damage.
If you have any further questions on sexual health, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Tell me your best suggestion to me. My skin getting black and full hair fall I want to become fairness skin.
30th September I first noticed blood (very less one drop in morning first blood )in my urine. I have consulted with two doctors in bangalore .done 4 tests. 1.RFT 2.Urine cultural 3.USG kub 4.contrast CT scan of Abdomen and pelvis. All the report is clear. But blood came in a odd day wise. I went to Kolkata on 11th Oct. From 11th october to 16th october urine is normal. But on 17th october again blood came. I have consulted with another doctor (Senior Urologist) over there. Done 4 another test. 1.Urine cultural 2.Blood Test 3.USG KUB 4.KUB with transrectal USG Of Prostate. Again all report is clear. Doctor gave me Potrate MB medicine (POTASSIUM CITRATE MAGNESIUM CITRATE AND Vitamin B6 Oral solution )on 17th october. From 17th october to 10th november again urine is clear but today morning again blood came. One thing I noticed - if I am doing night shift blood came frequently but if I am not doing it is not coming From day before yesterday I have started night shift and today blod cme.
I'm a person of below specified height and weight. I just wanna know that going to gym at this moment is good for my health or should I involve some weight loss before I go to gym. If weight loss is so preferred tell me some means through which I can achieve that.
I am 32 year old I had injury at paella bone 2 days back. Xray was normal. Still I have knee pain. What to do?
Sir wife ke breast ko tej dabane se kya breast cancer hota hai aur agar breast ko tej dabate time agar usme se blood discharg ho gaya to kya yah incident breast cancer me doveloped ho jatee hai mujh per apni wife ke sath yah incident ho gayi hai breast cancer ke bare me full advice de.
Confidence and a better sense of self image can be born with a number of measures to prevent and repair the various factors that make one feel less than confident. Our face and hair are one of the major areas that make us feel confident and balding is a big cause that can leave people feeling shy of facing the world. A hair transplant procedure may seem like a simple one, but it comes with many implications as far as maintenance in the long run goes. Besides certain side effects, one will also have to indulge in proper habits for the upkeep of the transplant so that balding does not set in again. An itchy scalp may be a common occurrence after going through this surgery. Read on to know more about this.
- Causes of Postoperative Itchiness: The scalp may undergo postoperative itchiness after the grafting process has been put into place because the scalp is still getting used to the new skin and the tingling sensation that will invariably be caused by the hair that is now busy growing from previously bald quarters. This itchy feeling can also come from the dryness that may be caused by the shampoo that one uses. Also, shampooing in general can cause dryness of these new grafts, which leads to an itching sensation. Further, the topical ointments that may have been prescribed can lead to an allergic reaction, which can also cause severe itching. Further, in extreme or drastic cases, the scalp may fall prey to infection and in such cases, itching is one of the first reactions or symptoms of the same. Finally, if you have been suffering from a skin condition, this can also lead to itching.
- How to Deal with Itching: When you suffer from an itching scalp as a side effect after such a surgery, it is best to avoid scratching the surface as this may lead to bleeding and subsequent infection in the area. Ask your dermatologist for a change in the topical ointments so that you can avoid feeling the need to scratch and ensure that you also use a cold compress to keep the area suitably moist and also to soothe the excess itching sensation you may be feeling. You may damage the healing tissues by scratching within the first month after the surgery, so you must also ensure that your nails are cut.
- Other Side Effects: Itching and scratching can give rise to other side effects after a hair transplant procedure. These include a pimple breakout, bruising due to constant abrasion, and mild swelling which can also lead to further itching. These typically go away with the itching in due time.