Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umar Azad
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Umar AzadYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam I have been suffering from heavy dandruff since 5 years. I used so many lotion and shampoos. please suggest me better medicine to me.
I HV itching over my body and even some parts HV bumps from which fluid comes out by pressing it. It is from last 2 weeks the bumps are very less and on some parts of body.
I am suffering from bacterial infection on my buttpart from few days, I am also taking medicine such as anti allergic tablet such as levocetirizine tablet and also applying quadriderm ointment on the infected area but I am not relieved by this medicines, further now this infection is increasing day by day and causing immense itching. Please suggest me good medicine as soon as possible.
My skin is so black and. Please give me some suggestion, for this. please give me some suggestion for this givs me some natural solution in my home.
I'm using patanjali amla hair oil for hair fall. hair fall is quite in control but right from start use of it I'm also having problem of pimples. So is it the reason of having pimples due to oil? Or, weather I should stop using that oil? Please suggest any any antibiotics for it?
Am suffering from seborrheic dermatitis acne for two years it's still not cured I consulted many doctors and took many medicine n natural treatment too still it dint get rid off its irritating me n am loosing my happiness n everything feels so sad become dull head n I hav black dark spots all over my face n spores in back, shoulder n chest n scalp dandruff too its giving much itching pls help me to cure this acne n suggest some best medicines of curing this disease. Thankyou.
Doctor on my face small holes are coming out of my skin .please suggest me some homemade treatment to fill the holes of my skin again .
Sir I am 25 years old and I have lots of pores on my face so how can I remove pores plse advice me sir.
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma is when the cells in your lymphatic system become cancerous. The lymphatic system is responsible for fighting off diseases, which may attack your body. Initially, tumors develop from the lymphocytes in your body. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is much more common than the other type of lymphoma which is Hodgkin lymphoma. There are various types of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma; the most common of which are diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and follicular lymphoma. Here is everything you need to know about Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Swollen lymph nodes: A swollen lymph node in the neck, underarm and armpit which comes about without any pain is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
2. Fever: When you have a sudden unexplained fever, it may be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
3. Night sweats: Night sweats are simply when you sweat excessively in the night.
4. Fatigue: Feeling extremely tired can be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
5. Weight loss: A sudden unexplained loss of weight is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
6. Itchiness: An itchy skin is a rather serious indicator of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Just like other forms of cancer, it is not known what causes Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, but there are factors, which put you more at risk compared to others.
1. Immunosuppressive drugs: You are most likely to develop Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, especially after taking immunosuppressive drugs after a major organ transplant.
2. Bacteria and viruses: Certain bacterial and viral infections cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma including the HIV and Epstein-Barr virus as well as the Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
3. Pesticides: Research suggests that overexposure to the pesticides which kill weeds increases your likelihood of developing Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
4. Age: Elder people are also more likely to suffer from Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy comprises of administering drugs to kill the cancerous cells, either through injection or orally which kill cancer.
2. Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy deals with radiation which is directed at the parts of your body affected by cancer.
3. Medications to enhance the immune system: There are many medications which fight off cancer by boosting the immune system.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!