Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uma Murya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma MuryaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and I got married before two months. My problem is that my period time is 15th to 18th day of month but after one of marriage my period came on date 9th day of month means it had come only in 20 days. What about this? please reply me very soon I am worried about that.
Dear madam Last 2 month before I miss my lover (she will come next year she is going to abroad ) after that I am like sad and lots of negative thoughts. Normally I am energetic person. My friends says you r dull and you r not mentally happy your face like that etc. How can I over come from this situation mam. I have lots of free time .iam a teetotaler. No bad habits.
I am 28 years old and I got married in 12 jan 2018 till now my wife not get pregnant.Please suggest something for conceive.
Normal delivery or vaginal delivery is when childbirth takes place without the use of any vacuum extraction or forceps. It is basically when a woman goes into labour without the use of any other external drugs which induce labour. C-Section or rather caesarean section is basically when a baby is delivered surgically via an incision in the mother’s abdomen. This is usually performed when a normal delivery can put the child’s or the mother’s health at risk. It is also performed when you are expecting twins or rather multiples.
Why Normal Delivery is preferred over C-Section Delivery?
- One of the major benefits of having a normal delivery over a C-Section is that the former leads to a shorter hospital stay as there is no major surgery involved. If there is no surgery involved then obviously the risks associated with it, such as, permanent scarring, severe bleeding, septic infection, are completely eliminated.
- Reaction to anaesthesia is another thing that one must consider and it is the most crucial difference between a normal and a C-Section delivery. As C-Section is basically a surgery, the mother is administered an anaesthetic to numb the pain. Sometimes, even spinal anaesthesia is used and the side effects of it include: back pain, prolonged numbness or weakness, shortness of breath and in extreme cases, even maternal morbidity (death during pregnancy).
- After C-Section delivery, there can be a severe loss of blood leading to hysterectomy (permanent removal of the uterus).
- The best reason to avoid a non-planned C-Section is because, once a C-Section has been done then there is a potential risk of having all your future deliveries done via C-Section.
- A research has shown that women who deliver via C-Section are less likely to start early breastfeeding as the recovery time from a surgery is pretty high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Last month on 3rd of June my period started and to stop the period I had about 6 tablets of primolut n on 3rd & 4th, my periods was less but continued for days then stopped. Now this month today is 3rd but I did not get my periods nor can I see any stomach ache to get it. Can it be because of primolut n I took previous month. Also I have PCOD I used to have less period days. Please help me. Also suggest ways to get periods.
If the hymen is torn during the first intercourse then is there will be bleeding immediately or it can occur after two weeks? If any bleeding takes place after two weeks of having sex for the first time is there any chance of getting pregnancy? I'm confused I have my periods today before 14 days of my normal menstrual cycle. I have my last periods on 16th March and sex on 23rd March. He just rubbed it near my vagina and ejaculated some semen in the vagina. But I had no bleeding that time. I have washed off all the semen immediately. Today 2nd April I had my periods again. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
While you may not consume 10 large radishes in a single sitting, a 100-gram portion serves a good nutritional value. Radish is an excellent source of vitamin C - 25% of the daily recommended value and helps in rebuilding of tissues, blood vessels and will keep your teeth and bones very strong. Vitamin C fights disease, increasing the immunity of your body, and helping to fight against all types of diseases, including stroke, heart disease, and cancer.
Radish is also known as 'Raphanus raphanistrum', can be eaten raw (in salads) or can be used in the preparation of different cuisines. While many people trash away radish greens, they are actually one of the best parts of this root vegetable. Although they are not among those classic leafy green vegetables, Radish greens are packed with some lesser known but important nutrients that can fill out a healthy diet.
Radish greens are an excellent source of vitamins (such as - riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, folate, C, E, K), minerals (like - iron, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, copper, potassium, manganese, magnesium), protein, and dietary fiber.
What Are Radish Greens?
Radish greens are the green leaves on top of the radish itself. These radish greens have an earthen, peppery taste, making them a nutritional addition to any salad. Besides, they can also be used in sandwiches or salted for a healthy side dish. So, if you are among those countless people who just trash the radish greens away, change your ways and include this new food in your diet. Read on to know more about the benefits-
Let us get a quick look at the various benefits that radish greens have to offer:
- The Radish leaves have antibacterial properties that go a long way to treat the condition of piles. For maximum results, crush the radish leaves, preferably the dry leaves to a fine powder, add sugar and water to it, mix well (make a paste) and consume daily. Alternately, one can also apply the paste at the inflamed area for some relief.
- The radish leaves are laden with iron and Vitamin C and can work wonders for people with iron deficiency, low hemoglobin level, extreme weakness, and fatigue.
- The high phosphorous content of radish leaves makes it vital for boosting the immune system.
- Radish leaves are a rich source of dietary fiber and are also known for their natural laxative and diuretic properties (contain Vitamin B6) taking care of conditions such as constipation and kidney stones or gallbladder stones respectively.
- Not known to many, but the radish leaves serve as an excellent remedy for Hyperbilirubinemia (increased level of bilirubin in the blood) triggered by a condition known as Jaundice.
- The radish leaves play a significant role in regulating the blood glucose level and are highly recommended for diabetic patients.
- The radish leaves are packed with many vital and essential nutrients and serves as a natural detoxifying agent, cleansing the body of the harmful toxins. The detoxification goes a long way to keep the body (both physical and mental) hale and hearty.
- The application of a paste comprising of radish leaves, sugar, (take both in equal quantity) and water on the knee joints work wonders to alleviate the pain and discomfort triggered by Rheumatism.
- The radish leaves have antiseptic properties and act as a natural moisturizer. Thus, the radish leaves take care of a myriad of skin problems such as dry and chapped skin, rashes, to name a few.
- The consumption of radish leaves provides relief from colds and other respiratory infections and discomfort.
- The flavonoids Anthocyanins present in radish leaves minimizes the risk of various heart ailments and cardiovascular disorders by many folds.
- The radish leaves are also known for their anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties and play an instrumental role to ward off many health conditions including cancer.
How to use radish greens for Jaundice treatment
- Crush radish leaves and extract the juice using a muslin cloth
- Consume 1/2 liter of this juice for 10 days
This is helpful in improving your condition of jaundice and hyperbilirubinemia. With so many health benefits, it would be foolish to exclude radish leaves from the diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!