Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uma Agarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Me n my gf do some play on Dec 17,18 …& 22. But didn't do sex at all. I insert my fingers to her vagina for several and long times. She have my semen several times. On first day my semen go outside. But she touch with her fingers and rub with paper. And then two days she have it... .last month her periods was 21 Nov. Till Now Dec 29 she didn't have periods. Whats the reason beyond this? She is 9 days late. There is no body symptoms in her body. Only Tiredness there. And her body is so heat now a days. Can you help me what problems happen. What we can do for periods?
When I put my one finger in my pussy it stops at some point and is like something blocking it in side put I have had could that be my hymen.
I HAVE DONE hysterectomy IN SEPTEMBER, 2014 AND NOW I AM NEARLY 50 YRS. I WANT SUGGESTION FOR SEX LIFE MY HUSBAND IS DIABETIC.
Sir I have a intercourse with my gf in last month 20th and on that tym she was passed her periods on week ago. But during intercourse I think I release my sperm outside but now her periods were not happening. She feels pain in her stomach as like during her periods but menses not occurring wht should I do. According to her the tym period for her menses is completed but she will not having her menses. Please help me immediately.
Mene apni girlfriend k sath m without condom sex kia. 8 augst ko. Butt maine sperm bahar nikala tha. Vagina se bahar. But jaha use 20 August m period hona chahie vaha bo 3 din late periods hui. Aaj uska period k 4 day h. Butt use ulti hui. Bukar jukam khasi bhi h to kya jb periods arahe h to bhi bo pregnent hosakti h. Kripya uchit jankari de.
I am female 26 age weight 89 kg. Married from 2 years. Usually my period are regular and cycle of 31 days but few from few month it disturbed. I got period on 22 jan and I was expecting my period on 22 feb but its not come and I look 3 urine test and 1 beta test for pregnancy and unfortunatly all was negative. After 22 jan, my period came on 22 march. Again in this month my period should be on 22 april but again till now no period. I wondering whats happening with me.
Hypoglycemia, commonly referred to as low blood sugar is the condition of the body, when the level of blood sugar falls down below the normal level. This accounts for clumsiness, feeling shaky, feeling confused, losing consciousness, serious seizure. Severe lowering of blood sugar may cause death. You are likely to feel exhausted and very hungry. The symptoms usually show quite quickly.
Hypoglycemia is commonly caused due to diabetes medicine like insulin, sulfonylureas or biguanides. Starving for long hours, over straining the body or extreme alcohol consumption may lead to hypoglycemia. Failure of the kidneys, liver diseases, metabolism disorders also lead to hyperglycemia.
Fall in the the blood sugar level must be taken very seriously and never be ignored. If you feel the symptoms of lowered blood sugar, it is advised that you immediately take a sugar test. You must also indulge in high calorie food items such as sweets or chocolates. You need to increase the glucose intake, so that the blood-sugar level rises up.
Here are some steps you should follow to control hyperglycemia:
- Keep away from the practices, which lead to hyperglycemia: The best way of keeping away from hyperglycemia is by taking all measures, which would avoid the condition to develop. The medical schedule of diabetic patients should be closely monitored and optimized by the patient's caregivers. Their lifestyle should be kept under check. It should be ensured that the patients do not skip meals. Insulin should be avoided as much possible.
- Discuss problems with the patient: Patients and their guardians must be properly educated about the disease and what important steps they should take, in spite of all kinds of prevention treatments they take. Teach them about the symptoms and the steps to be taken in case of any emergency. Use of glucose tablets should be encouraged. They must know that the process is ongoing. Every patient is different from another and hyperglycemia differs from person to person.
- Use glucagon: Glucagon is basically a hormone, which stimulates the liver to release pre-stored glucose all over your bloodstream in case your blood-sugar level falls down steadily. Glucagon is usually injected, and kits are available. Prescribed by doctors, glucagon can be used to treat a person who has fallen unconscious after a fatal reaction due to insulin. You should consult an expert before buying a glucagon kit.
Hypoglycemia is a serious problem. Lowering or fall in your blood sugar level must never be ignored, and measures must be taken to regain your sugar balance immediately.
Dear Dr. Sir, My wife is 2 months pregnant, runny nose & dry coughing. Which syrup to take. Regards,
My friend is using overall tablet for irregular periods on regular course basis of 21 days which is consulted by a doctor. Is it ok to use the tablet continuously? is there is any side effects with those tablet by using it on regular basis. My doubt is that if the tablet changes the activities in a body and how harmful is that tablet to human that to especially for girls! please reply me on this. Thanks.
While doing sex my partner press my boobs badly. I feel alot of pain in my boobs. Is it necessary to press boobs while doing sex?
Doctor, Mere period time month me 2 baar aata h or kbhi kbhi 1 baar or jab aata h tab bahut blood loss hota h 5 din tak koi problem to nhi h na please suggest me.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.