Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Udhay Khanna
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Udhay KhannaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam. I have GF and I want to do unprotected sex with her. Which Garbh nirodhak Goli is Best? Who doesn't have side effects and not harm for her body? Is it Safe to use?
Doctor advised me to take deviry tablet for 5days. Can you help me in telling mg of the tablet to get menses. Deviry tablet mg and tablet full name? And how many times should I take the take 1time or 2times a day?
Hello, Last night I discharge my vagina. And when I got up today morning my waist and leg is stretching a lot and having stomach. And still feeling like it will discharge again. Can you please give me some suggestion. I am really worried about it. Thank you.
Me 15 Nov ko sex ki saare test negative aya to me phir b pill leli 3 din bleeding hua ultrasound report b negative aya per January me period nai aya to me dudh ajwain Khali to bleeding a gaya 7 din hua nrml period per isbar phir period nai aya is there any chance of ectopic?
Dear dr, My wife is 6 month pregnant. While sleeping she suffers from leg cramps almost daily and feel very uncomfortable and has lower back ache. Sometimes she take women horlicks with milk. Is it good for her and the baby? Kindly suggest.
Green coffee beans are the seeds of coffee fruits which are not processed for roasting. In the process of roasting of coffee beans, the chlorogenic acid present in coffee seeds gets reduced. This chlorogenic acid is believed to have a wide range of health benefits. For weight loss issues and to handle blood sugar values and metabolism, this chlorogenic acid plays a vital role. Thus the chlorogenic acid present in green coffee beans is higher in amounts compared to the regular roasted coffee beans
Many prefer green coffee, as it is completely safe and provides a good amount of health benefits.
Let's check out the health benefits of green coffee :
~ It is a metabolic booster :
Chlorogenic acid is a metabolic booster. It helps in metabolic processes and reduces the release of glucose from liver into the blood. And hence body uses the fat present to meet the required energy level.
~ Contains high level of antioxidants: Green coffee beans are rich in antioxidants. They protect the body and fights against foreign materials.
~ Considered as powerful appetite suppressant :
If one feels excess hunger than the required amount, then undoubtedly preferring green coffee would help a lot. It helps to overcome all kind of cravings keeps us away from over eating. Hence it is claimed to be strong and effective appetite suppressant.
~ Helps in maintaining healthy weight :
Green coffee beans contain kelp in a good proportion which is a kind of seaweed in which vitamins and minerals are loaded and packed in good amounts. It helps in burning of the excess of fats and calories faster than usual.
~ Improves immunity :
As it has a good proportion of antioxidant properties, it helps in boosting up the immune system.
~ Lowers cholesterol :
Cholesterol levels are maintained if sugar levels, weight and metabolic activities are under the control. As green coffee helps in maintaining a healthy weight and boosting up metabolic activities and even regulating sugar levels there is no doubt that one who prefers green coffee wouldn’t face any kind of issue regarding the cholesterol levels.
I'm 17 yr old. At the time of periods my stomach pains too much it's really uncontrollable & because of that stomach pain vomiting occur about 4-5 times. The 1st day of period I can't get up from the bed. What can I do for it.?
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
- It helps, if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.