Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Uder AhujaYour feedback matters!
My knees, arms joint, back joint, neck, hands and other joints are paining and at the time of morning. What should I do?
During long journeys and standing for a long time gets my feet to swell up a lot. How can I prevent this?
Sir mere mataji ke knee aur sabhi joint me pain rahata unke leg ki nase (neuro) tite ho jati hai please suggest me specialist.
I am 21 years old girl. I am having cellulites on my thigh and calf area. I want to get rid of it as soon as possible. please advice.
I am 21 year old and have a pain in my back when I wake up early in the morning. So tell me what to do?
Hi doctor, I am having pain near my back since so many days & actually I met with an accident in my child hood one bike went from my back. I think that pain is showing now.
I would like to ask I suffer from lots of pain in my back for last 5 years so kindly give me the treatment of all the trouble going on with me I am so thankful to you.
Hello doctor. Mere dadaji ke hath sunn rahte hain. Unhe kisi sparsh ya touch kam feel hota hai. What is the reason? And iska ilaaj kaise sambhav hai?
I have a back bone pain sometimes, why its came, what it do in future please please please please please please give full details about it.
I am having pain in my knees for the last 2 months I have tried everything to get relief from this but nothing happened so please suggest me to get relief.
Hi, My mom is having a knee pain so we took her to physiotherapist and he did some treatment for 10 days and asked to wear a knee cap and given pain killer tabs and we did. But after his treatment my mom leg and ankle started swelling and pain. So please suggest me how to over come this. Thanks in advance.
My Age - 48 years, Suffering from knee pain and stiffness at shoulder, stiffness neck since last 6 to 7 years. Please advice good Ayurved treatment without any side effect.
I am 37 years man lecturing is my profession. I teach daily one to two hours. However, I have leg pain in both legs. It tends to me to sit always which I do not like. The pain is around lower part of the feet and also at calf muscles. The pain is more evident when I walk in bare footed. When I sit will keep my legs rested horizontally. The uric acid level in blood is normal. And some days when I woke up the foot is paining when I start to walk. The pain killers gives short time relief but the pain is impending for many years without any clear solution. So what could be reason for the pain and its solution please suggest.
I hav a sudden pain in my right shoulder when I try to stretch it backwards followed by a cracking sound and intense pain. It feels as if it misaligned for a second.
Sir. I am having a lot of pain in my legs joints (both knee, left ankle swelling also, right foot's index finger) since 1 month I had some blood tests also my hemoglobin was low (9.8 mg/ dl) and rbc count was 4.47 million ,other tests were fine. Sir I don't know that is this pain caused by low hemoglobin or any other factor? Please help!
What happened when L4 -L5 spine lambar vertebrate got gap and nerve in between them is pressing and mom got numbness In legs?
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain.in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.