Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Uder AhujaYour feedback matters!
Sometimes my leg pains a lot at night specially in winter. I used to spray some pain removal spray. After that got relief but then it rises again after a week or so.
I am 21 year old. My neck nerves are paining after I return back home from my work? Is that due to stress? Please help me.
My mother had knee problem so one doctor suggested for knee replacement. So how can we go for surgery.
Hello I have back problems in three years. So tell me what I do for this problem. Mainly I consulted with several doctors but I am not full satisfied.
My mother's heel is paining for more than 5 days. She took some medicine but the problem remains the same. So I want to know why this happens (due to less of vitamins or any other cause) & and also what necessary steps to be taken to cure this. Thank you.
Sir, sometime I feel pain in my right shoulder, elbow ,pelvic joint and ankle. It goes after sometime. I have observed that nurokind injection helps in it.
I am a medical sales professional. Everyday I have to ride bike atlist 50 km. I have been riding motorcycles from last 7 years. Now I have found pain in right side of my middle back. I have also notice that if I take rest for long time it also increase. Little worm heat on this effected part give me some relief. What to do now?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune disorder (wherein the immune system attacks the body tissues) resulting in joint inflammations. Joints, which are used more frequently, such as knees, fingers, shoulders, wrists, elbows and hips get affected more commonly by this disease. Rheumatoid arthritis might also affect the adjoining tissues, such as the ligaments and tendons. While doctors are still skepticle about what exactly causes the disease, a significant dip in immunity might cause the inflammation of the joints, resulting in people who suffer from obesity, people in the age group of 40-60, people who have a family history of this condition, regular smokers and women being more prone to this disease.
The symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis include but are not limited to:
1. Intense pain in the morning
2. Recurring instances of mild fever along with the pain.
3. Abnormally enlarged joints turning red in colour, resulting in intense pain.
4. Stiffness in the joints
5. Significant increase in the pain in low-temperature conditions
6. Being severely tired and experiencing an alarming decrease in weight
If rheumatoid arthritis is not diagnosed immediately, it might lead to future complications, such as blood cancers in the lymph nodes, osteoporosis (a medical condition resulting in brittle bones), infections, blockages in and gradual stiffening of the arteries. The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis includes:
- Prescribed dosage of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen and Naproxen will help. Anti-rheumatoid drugs and steroid drugs such as ‘prednisone’ help in the reduction of inflammation and pain. The medication will be prescribed depending on the severity of the condition.
- Performing regular exercises in order to maintain the flexibility of the joints with due consultation from the physiotherapist.
- In extreme conditions, the doctor might suggest surgeries which include:
- Complete replacement of the joint with a metal prosthetic
- Repairing of tendons if the tendons are severely affected
- Synovectomy which will remove the damaged portion of the joint
- Joint fusion which will readjust the joint and reduce the pain