Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Udayan GupthaYour feedback matters!
Hi. From last few days I am experiencing some small tumours or masses in my mouth. Which is not paining or increasing. What may be this due to?
Sir my que is about my teeth condition, my teeth are dull yellow now and my problem is increased day by day I know its all about fluoride so please give me a better suggestion about my teeth problem?
I am 22 year old girl. I have bad breath problem from some time. I have tried many home ramedies but after 20 to 30 mints the problems come as it is what should I do?
I am facing mouth ulcer problem, when I ill use quickcool gel then it ill recover in 3-4 days and it ill happen again after every 2 weeks. Yesterday when I was cleaning my tongue then little blood was coming and my tongue become little rough. I can not eat spicy food.
Hi, I am 29 years old boy having issue with my tooth. After having food on the tooth a sticky layer is formed. What should I do?
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.
Hi I am suffering from mouth ulcers frequently. I am a asthamatic I use inhaler. But I wash my mouth regularly after using inhaler. Even though I am getting more mouth ulcers. Help me with that problem.
I have a gum problem for the past one year, I feel vibration im my mouth when I eat apple, orange or something cold.
I have a cavity in my upper teeth. I consulted a doctor he has filled with cement and closed with the cap but still I am getting pain sometimes n getting lite blood sometimes. Now what I have to do?
I am 32 years old and from past 6 months I am noticing a cyst on my tongue. Is it any case of panic. This is harmless, not increasing, not paining. Do I need to remove it surgically or just can ignore it. I am non alcoholic, and don't consume tobacco products.
I have been smoking for 3 years. On a daily basis I used smoke 1 or 2 cigarettes. Fortunately I have quit now. It has been 2 months since I quit. I can see a group of very small ulcers adjacent to one another inside my mouth which don't pain and are there from 3 weeks. At the same time I had 4-5 normal mouth ulcers that have healed but these small ones are not healing. So my ques is that is it possible for me to have mouth cancer? Or I already have it? And what's the cure, precaution and remedies?
With the wedding season nearly approaching, you should be ready for several parties and gatherings and lots of photographs to be clicked. You would surely want to look good on every wedding occasion. Hence you should make sure that your teeth are at their best, when it comes to looking good. The teeth are responsible for shaping the perfect smile, and so you must take measures to make your teeth look stunning in order to get your smile ready for the upcoming wedding season.
Here are some tips on how you should take care of your teeth:
- Whiten your teeth: You can avail a quick whitening service for your teeth from a dental clinic. This will make your teeth brighter and much whiter, which will enhance your smile. Always get teeth whitening done from a clinic instead of using whiteners bought from stores, as the latter do not work as effectively. Moreover, teeth whitening done at a clinic is not much expensive.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene: If you want to get perfectly white teeth ready for the wedding season, you should maintain your oral hygiene routine strictly. Brushing and flossing should be practiced regularly, and you should also use a mouthwash. Brush two times a day and take time to brush. Maintain healthy teeth to make them look beautiful and get the most perfect smile.
- Use strategic makeup colors: Several colors can be used to enhance the whiteness of your teeth. Using bright red lipstick would make the teeth look better and brighter with a nice overall contrast. You can choose from different shades of red, pink or cherry of a warm tone. Blue toned lipsticks make a bad contrast against stains and the yellow tinge on the teeth is brought out. You can also use a Bronzer.
- Remove stains: You should try to remove any stain from your teeth and ensure that no further stains are caused. After having any dark beverage like red wine or syrup drinks, make sure to remove the stains instantly. This can be done simply by wiping the stains with a napkin.
- Keep your face and smile relaxed: For the most beautiful and natural smile, you should have a relaxed facial expression. Avoid making hyperactive expressions as these make your smile look artificial. Do not show an expression that looks as if a lot of effort has been put into it. The most beautiful smile is a natural one.
Following these tips, you will be able to get your smile ready for the wedding season. Your smile will be at its best, and you will look amazing in every single picture that will be clicked. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.