Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. U.M. MahajanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dandruff. How can I get rid of it plzzz suggest me it is also causing hair fall.
My friend says yours eye looks bulky and coming outside and tired. I have pimples and acne. And dull skin.
All women have two ovaries located on either side of the uterus. They are fundamental for the process of child birth. However ovarian cysts have emerged as major problems which most women suffer from. In this, small pockets filled with fluids develop on the surface or within the ovaries. Though they are generally harmless, often times disappearing without any treatment, they do have the potential to create complications during child birth. Treatment of ovarian cysts depends on the size and the quantity of the cysts.
Some of the treatments available are-
1. Patience and a careful watch
In case medical examinations reveal tiny cysts, patience can be the key word. If you did not suffer from perceptible symptoms and the cysts were revealed only through tests, you must follow it with regular visits to the doctor. Few medications and regular ultrasound examinations are all you need in such a case.
Birth control pills or contraceptives may be sometimes prescribed to you as possible medications to treat the cysts. Regular administering of these medicines deters the possibility of further development of cysts. They also benefit greatly in reducing the possibilities of suffering from ovarian cancer in the future.
In case the tests reveal large cysts, operations or surgical removal of them may be the only possible solution. Operations are generally suggested if the cysts have persisted for a long time and are accompanied by terrible pain in the lower abdomen.
4. Ovarian cystectomy
This is performed when the ovaries are kept intact and only the cysts are carefully removed.
In this form of surgery, only the ovary that is affected with the cysts is removed, while the other is kept intact. Both the ovaries might also have to be surgically removed if they are found to be affected.
6. Hysterectomy and subsequent removal of fallopian tubes and uterus
This is done when the cysts developed have the potential of becoming cancer us. In such a situation, an extreme measure is adopted with the complete removal of the ovaries along with the uterus and fallopian tubes. This is done in order to prevent the subsequent spreading of cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Dear doctor, from 25 september I am feeling many problems about stomach. September end october start: did sonography - result inflammation of ascending and descending colon. Medication- for one month. November: no improvement was shown. Did gastroscopy- result - gerd medication - for one and half month. No improvement. Even symptoms of gerd was not there. December middle and end: weight was continuously loosing and allopathy not showing effect, 29-31dec period was worst so much weakness not able to walk, anxiety disorder and panic attack and hormonal imbalance occurs. It continues for two months around and still bit there. (mean while many blood, urine tests were done) january: started homeopathy treatment for one and half month - result was little bit shown. 3rd feb - ayurvedic started with allopathy saline 7days dns and magnexforte iv injected. Followed by ayurvedic medicine and stool routine analysis, stool culture, ct scan and colonoscopy. Told to me bacterial infection and in stool culture amikacin was susceptible. So taken amikacin 12 injections. Alongwith ayurvedic medicine. Ayurvedic medicines till going on. Alongwith panic attacks, anxiety disorder, hormonal imbalance. Solopose plus 0.5mg and serta 25mg going on with ayurvedic tablets. Dr. Please do the needful, social life disturbed so much. Wanted improvement health wise. If chronic indigestion leads to functional disorder panic attacks, anxiety, depression, hormonal imbalance, how it can be recovered. Right now homeopathy treatment going on.
Am a 28 year old. Since 5 year am a chain smoker. Now am too weak. I wanna improve my health and I want to stop my smoking habit.
I have dark pimple marks on my face. I do not have much pimples now. Please tell me how to remove this marks. Its very frustrating.
I am staying in hostel in mumbai. From last 10-15 I am having street foods like sandwiches, Maggie, idli, pani puri, sev puri, bhel puri and other similar stuffs. Because of which I am facing high stomach ache and loose motion. I am not able to do my routine work like attending classes, going to library for studies and similar stuffs. Please help. Thanking you.
My brother has stomach pain from last night. Symptoms show that it could be food poison. He vomited 4 times last night. What to do.
I have problem in my knee while walking on the road. please help me how can I walk without any problem.
My friend has a problem of darkness over her neck and face. And the darkness was speeding to her body also from past 6 years. What should she do?
Hi doctor, I am 45 year male, takings pills for high blood preassure, my height is 171cms and weight is 85 kg. I want to get relief from snoring and uneasy breathing at night. I am not able to sleep well. Please help thanks and best regards
I suffering from thyroid , hair fall, cinus (cold) also. My periods were not coming properly . It comes after 2,3,4 month . My weit is 50 kg and ht is 5'1. My diet is not constant and my mood also . These all dieses will be the reason for this .I also take treatment for all these dieses . My gyne said you will take meparate then your dates will be continously on the time .But 2-3 month it has come continue . How to rmove my all problems please do help
Breast cancer, most common cancer type in women. For this reason, and because the breast often long shows no symptoms and therefore often go undetected for a long time, many women have great fear of getting this condition.
The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, although the risk is not for all women is the same.
There are rather few known risk factors that increase the probability of developing a breast cancer.
1. This cancer type mostly arises from malignantly altered cells of the mammary gland or milk ducts. These cancer cells have the property that they can grow and multiply uncontrollably into vessels.
This allows in growth of blood vessels in the breast cancer throughout the body to disperse cancer cells, which then become the starting point of offshoot, known as metastases.
2. Other risk factors are smoking, especially in youth, and increased alcohol consumption. Rarely, benign breast tumors can develop into cancer.
3. Also some cases of breast cancer in women are due to such a familial risk. Especially if the mother or sister, so close blood relatives, is already ill at a young age, this may be an indication of such a gene mutation.
1. Cancer tumor generally grows very slowly, it can take years in some cases up to 20 years take until it is palpable.
2. Only when the breast cancer develops at a specific location, it can already cause early symptoms. Formed, for example, in an adult stage, this can lead to fluid discharge from the nipple.
3. There is also breast cancer tumors that spread in the skin of the nipple. This so called Paget’s disease leads to redness and flaking of the nipple, which can easily be confused with eczema of the nipple.
4. At a more advanced stage of the disease when the tumor has already become significantly larger, other characters may be added.
The tumor can then cause a swelling and redness of the surrounding tissue. In addition, it can also lead to confiscation of the nipple or skin area, which is located directly above the tumor.
5. At the present time, in the very consistent examinations are performed, a breast cancer stops are usually discovered at a relatively early stage, so that such ulceration is rarely seen.
Treatment or therapy
The treatment is customized for each patient. Depending on the stage of different surgical procedures, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy and radiation are combined.
1. Over half of the women, it is possible to perform a breast conserving surgery called so. In this case not the whole affected breast, but the tumor is removed at a sufficient safety distance.
In addition to the lymph nodes in the armpit removed now, as they could possibly be already infected tumor cells.
By this operation, expansion however, there may in certain cases to impaired drainage of tissue fluid manifested by a painful swelling of the arm on the same side.
2. Another way of adjuvant therapy is chemotherapy. Here, the woman concerned will be administered substances that damage the tumor cells so much that they die. These drugs, the so called cytotoxic drugs may be administered in a plurality of cycles, so that today usually 6 treatment cycles to be carried out at an interval of 3 weeks.
The optimal breast cancer treatment for each woman is compiled from all of these treatment options, what the prognosis of women suffering from cancer has improved significantly in recent years.