Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tripti AroraYour feedback matters!
On 26th nov I have inserted my penis partially when her ovulation period is over, she got her periods on 4th nov and ends 10th nov she is expecting next period on 1st nov. Is der any chance that she will get pregnant? Note: We do not have sex jst partially inserted.
I am becoming plumpy. Neck is getting darker. I have pcod problem, irregular menses, facial hairs. I have thyroid. Eating 12. 5 mg daily. Please do help I have knee injury so can not do walking r exercises. I lost 5 kgs but not loosing further. My skin is becoming very loose due to it.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).
Dr. my wife has undergone whole abdomen usg, in the report endometrial canal is seen in the centre of the uterine cavity and thickened e-16 mm both ovaries are enlarged size and there is well defined cyst measuring 2.7×2.4 cm in left ovary with internal echoes and septae, right ovary measures 3.4×2.5 cm left ovary measures 5.7×3.3 cm imp =Bulky uterus with thickened endometrium bulky ovaries and left complex ovarian cyst? endometriosis cyst/hemorrhagic ovarian cyst rest of the organs report is normal hemoglobin is 7.3 gms% doctor please tell me that is anything serious in this report.
My wife and I could not conceive for over a year now. We have a eight year old daughter. I have normal sex life. What test can I get to see if all is well.
Dear Sir, I made conception with my husband last two to three week ago (approx 9 jan or 12jan. After that time got periods with lot of eggy things and after it feel something diff. Pain in that part while doing toilet. What does it shows? Is it the sign of pregnancy? And if I do not want baby right now how can I do so? Repy me soon please Thank you. Note: I hadn't any medicines after conception.
I am 32 year old. In 2009 there was an miscarriage. After have separated for 5 years from husband now again we settle together after gapping of 5-6 years. Now again in jan 2015 I miscarriaged. My doc suggested some test. There was cmv igg is 3.20 and rubella is 6.30 which is positive. Dos prescribed torchnil capsules for 2 months. Kindly tell me when can I conceive and will my baby will be normal. I want to conceive n want baby to be normal. Please advise.
One lady of my relation aged 30 year old is suffering from fibroid in uterus, what is the best solution for this?
Abdominal ball exercises:
Here are a few tips to consider before starting abdominal exercises:
Tighten your stomach muscles by drawing in your belly button to your spine this helps stabilize your hips, pelvis and lower back as well as strengthening your deepest abdominal muscle (transverse abdominus).
Avoid lifting with your neck muscles make sure to keep your chin tucked in a neutral position with a space between your chin and chest.
Avoid flexion exercises if you have been diagnosed with osteoporosis. A standard abdominal crunch is an example of a flexion exercise that can be harmful on your lower back if you have osteoporosis. Please contact your doctor first before starting any abdominal exercise program.
If you can't do an exercise with proper form, wait until you are stronger and start with easier exercises. You can easily injure your lower back or neck if you try to perform exercises that are too advanced. Start with the exercises you can do with good form.
Discontinue any exercise that increases your pain. If any abdominal exercise increases pain in your lower back, abdomen, pelvis or hips, discontinue the exercise and consult your doctor or medical professional.
Remember to exercise your abdominal muscles like you would any other muscle about three to four times per week. There is no need to do 100 sit-ups everyday! choose about five of the exercises below or rotate them into your routine.