Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tripti Arora
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tripti AroraYour feedback matters!
My period late for 16 days, pregnancy test negative before 1 weak I test bleaching powder pregnancy test its fizzing.
- Remove water from coolers and other small containers at least once in a week
- Use aerosol during day time to prevent the bites of mosquitoes
- Do not wear clothes that expose arms and legs of children should not be allowed to play in shorts and half sleeved clothes
- Use mosquito nets or mosquito repellents while sleeping during day time.
M 10 weeks pregnant .my stomach bloats even after eating smaller meals and I feel extremely uncomfortable .can not even sleep or walk with that feeling and sometimes vomit out. What do I do to avoid this. I take small and frequent meals but that also not working. please help.
From two days my clitoris has hadlike an over sensitive/burning pain. This only happens when it's touched. When im not touching it I feel.
Do the frequent changes in the season really affect your body and food habits?
A big YES!
Selection of appropriate food according to seasonal change is very important for staying healthy. In modern times, most fresh fruits and veggies are available round the year, however, the nutritional content is much less in the non-seasonal fruits and vegetables. An update of your eating habits consistently is a must to stimulate energy level of your body.
Here are some key dietary behaviors that must be considered while choosing the perfect diet plan for different seasons-
- Cherish the novelty of Spring
In spring, the green leafy vegetables with their fresh, tender leaves represent the arrival of the new season. These must be added to your menu that must include such lettuce, parsley, spinach, basil and fruits like strawberries, apricot, blueberries, peaches, and cherries etc. Try to consume less amount of salt in this season.
- Take Delight in the cool squash of Summer
Due to excessive heat in the summers, it is recommended to adhere to the watery, cool and light diet. Include seasonal fruits like watermelon, plums, melons, cherries, vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumber, mint etc in your regular diet. Restore your energy with cool, refreshing drinks such as fresh juices, coconut water, milk shakes etc. Drink lots and lots of water during the summers.
- Relish the freshness of Raindrops
The Monsoon season comes with lots of lip smacking food items. In this season, many people face dyspepsia problems so pick up foods that are easily digestible. Avoid consumption of watery foods, heavy meals, meat and fish. Eat gram flour, brown rice, barley, corn, oats, garlic, ginger, turmeric, yogurt and fruits like pomegranate and apple.
- Savor the crisp sunshine of Autumn
Consumption of warm harvest food products is appropriate for this season. Veggies like onion, fenugreek, garlic, pumpkin and fruits such as banana, pears, apple, cranberries work well in this season. Spices, nuts and seasonings like cinnamon, mustard seeds, walnuts, and peppercorns are a must in the autumn months.
- Enjoy the warmness of Winter season
As soon as the cold winter seeps in, you must eat warm nutritional foods. In the winter months, the guiding principle is that the foods that are slow to grow are more warming than the ones that grow rather quickly. This means you can take foods like lamb, fish and chicken and root vegetables like onion, garlic, potato and carrots. You can also take sesame, corn, fenugreek and milk products that are good sources of nutrition.
In short just 'Eat by the season' to stay healthy!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am getting too much leg pain nd too much stomach pain during my menses how should I get avoid from that.
The gallbladder can be found under the liver and is a pear shaped organ. This four inch organ is responsible for storing bile, which is a combination of the various fluids as well as fat and cholesterol. These are essential for the body and its metabolism, as the bile helps in breaking down the food that enters the digestive system. With the help of the gallbladder, this bile divides the food into smaller parts within the intestine. This ensures that the energy released by the food is more easily absorbed into the bloodstream. There are a host of problems that can attack the gall bladder including stones, infection and more.
Let us find out the symptoms of a gallbladder attack and the various ways in which it may be successfully treated.
- Pain: One of the most common symptoms of a gallbladder attack includes pain. This can be felt in the section that lies in the middle and the upper right portion of the abdomen. The patient may initially experience mild pain that comes and goes intermittently. Eventually, if the pain is not treated, it can start to radiate on a constant basis and hold the patient in its grip.
- Nausea: Nausea and vomiting are also common symptoms of any gallbladder related problem. Chronic cases usually end up experiencing these symptoms. Nausea and vomiting in such conditions are a result of digestive problems like acid reflux which can be caused due to the gall bladder condition.
- Fever: If there is an infection in the gall bladder, then the patient may also experience fever and chills. This will require immediate treatment and the prescription of antibiotics. If it is not treated on time, the problem can become serious and dangerous.
- Loose Motions: Diarrhoea is a problem faced by many patients suffering from this condition along with jaundice and lighter coloured stools.
Treatments: Mostly, doctors will recommend surgical methods to deal with gall bladder attacks and conditions. A laparoscopic surgery may be conducted to remove the gallbladder. Also, medication will be prescribed to dissolve the gallstones that may have been caused by cholesterol. The patient will also have to undertake many lifestyle changes in order to successfully treat this condition over a period of time.
One will have to avoid greasy and oily food. Also, the fat intake of the patient will have to be reduced so that the cholesterol build up does not affect the gallbladder again. The patient will also have to add fibre to his or her daily diet, in the form of fruit and oats. This will help in improving the bowel movements as well.