Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tripti Arora
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tripti AroraYour feedback matters!
Lifestyle modification is actually helpful in managing mild cases of pcos without requiring further medical intervention. For example; some helpful strategies include:
Intake of low calorie diet can help in effective weight loss (that is needed to maintain normal androgen concentration in the body) it is observed that women who have high levels of luteinizing hormone (lh) in the first half of their menstrual cycle are at higher risk of having miscarriage.
According to a study the risk of miscarriage drops from 75% to 18% with 5 to 10% decrease in the total body weight and diet regulation.
While maintaining a balanced diet, limiting the spiky rise in blood sugar levels is the basic key. It is recommended that a female must limit her sugar intake in order to maintain her blood glucose concentrations within recommended limits. Dietary modification prevent rapid spikes in insulin release and resulting abnormal metabolism.
Healthcare providers advise moderate exercise and physical activities to maintain optimal insulin sensitivity.
During intercourse feeling pain inside vagina during every intercourses vagina is dry during sex no feelings so please suggest what to do.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
1. High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
2. Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
3. Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.
IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
I am bharti and 28 years old. Actually I am suffering from pcod so suggest me diet plan accordingly. My height is 5 feet and weight is 66 kg. I want to loose weight so I can conceive kindly please suggest me the proper diet plan.
It takes a heavy toll on its working populace.
About 70 to 80 per cent of the working population in a city could possibly suffer from some lifestyle-related diseases.
Prolonged incorrect posture in the work environment coupled with high stress, unnatural sleep pattern and improper diet are sure-fire silent killers, and according to other statistics based on a market research, about 70 per cent of the afflicted wouldn’t even know that they suffer from a lifestyle-related disease. Most would opt for a short-term home remedy or hop across to the neighboring spa for a massage or turn to alternate medicine to find relief. Some would just pop a pain-killer as a short term symptomatic cure. None, if few of them would realize that the trouble lies much beneath.
Long and tedious hours of work take a toll on the physical state of a person leading to the by now very-common problems of the neck and lower backaches. Other lifestyle-related diseases like obesity also add to the overall problem.
Physiotherapy treatment helps retrain the body muscles and create a positive change in body awareness and movement behavior, which helps overcome exhaustive hurdles in daily routine.
Not only is the problem of overcoming pain and further deterioration dealt with physiotherapy but also it helps to increase efficiency at work and saves companies the grief of medical coverage, employee ineffectiveness and chronic absence from work due to recurring work-aggravated conditions.
It really doesn’t matter which job you are in, but what matters is the way it's being done. Shorter working hours allows the body to adapt accordingly, as there is enough time for rest, recreation and proper nutrition. Now, with ready-to-eat fast food and long hours of persistent or faulty posture coupled with stress, we are left as a mere shadow of the potential we really could be. Continued fatigue results in further prolonged faulty posture causing pain and ensuing in a further distortion of posture. Aggravated pain results in a chronic, exhaustive, viscous cycle that completely saps the body, requiring complete bed rest and intensive physiotherapy treatment.
Computer and it workers have a tendency to develop neck pains, carpel tunnel syndrome, etc. Due to the long hours spent before a computer in a non-ergonomic ambience. Furthermore, driving for long distances in congested traffic and particularly over potholed bad roads either as part of a job, or even at the beginning or end of the day is grueling.
Usually, when a person is tired they slouch and tilt their body to one side. This usually results in a habitually awkward position which can lead to low backache, lumbago and sciatica. These are just a few of the common lesser evils that plague the city population.
We may not be able to cut down on the hours of work or travel, but we can rectify the way we do things.
Physical therapy helps increase awareness of correct body posture as well as train related body muscles and help in maintaining a better posture.
I had a session of making out with my boyfriend. Today was the 4tj day of my period. My cycles are generally 30 days. During our session we grinded each other without clothes. He didn't penetrate me or ejaculate but there could have been precum on his penis. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant.
We had unprotected sex, she missed the periods last 4 days back, having pain in lower abdominal, we tested pregnancy, it is positive, what we should do now for pain?
Pregnancy can put quite a strain on your body. As your body changes to accommodate the growing baby, you may find yourself suffering from a few common discomforts associated with the various stages of pregnancy. Most of these are nothing to worry about. Here are a few of the most common problems faced by pregnant women.
- Backaches: As the body’s ligaments stretch and become softer to prepare for labour, you may feel a strain on your lower back and pelvis. This can cause a chronic backache. The growing weight of the fetus within your body can also add to this discomfort.
- Morning sickness: Despite its name, morning sickness can affect you at any time of the day. Most women begin to experience nausea and an urge to vomit from the 4th or 6th week of pregnancy, but this usually resolves itself by the 16th or 20th week of pregnancy. Some women may even feel sick for the entire day.
- Bleeding gums: Pregnancy hormones can make your gums more vulnerable to the build-up of plaque. This can lead to inflammation and bleeding gums. This condition may also be known as pregnancy gingivitis.
- Cramps: Many pregnant women complain of cramps in their calves and feet. This usually is more common at night, but the cause behind it is not clear.
- Urinary incontinence: Urinary incontinence is a problem experienced by many women during and after pregnancy. They often find themselves involuntarily urinating while coughing, laughing or sneezing. In most cases, this is a temporary problem caused by the relaxation of pelvic floor muscles (to prepare for delivery) and should resolve itself after delivery. Women may also find themselves feeling the urge to urinate frequently. This may be because of the pressure being placed on your bladder by the uterus.
- Skin and hair changes: Pregnancy hormones can make birthmarks, moles and freckles darken. Your nipples may also turn darker. In addition to this, you may notice the bumps around the nipples become more prominent. Pregnant women may also find their skin more prone to sunburns. You may also notice an increased rate of hair growth.
- Feeling hotter than normal: The hormonal changes occurring during pregnancy can make you feel warmer than normal because of increased blood supply to the skin. You may also find yourself sweating more than usual. In addition, you may also feel faint because of decreased blood supply to the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.