Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Tripti AroraYour feedback matters!
2. Take sips of warm water when you face indigestion.
3. Never drink too much of cold water while you take meals.
4. Never drink too much water immediately after meals.
5. Drink enough water once you feel the thirst after digesting your food.
6. Sip lukewarm water or green tea when you eat heavy food or stuffed sweets.
7. Keep water bottle near your study or work table if you work late night.
8. Never drink water in sleeping position. Don't give water to patients in sleeping position.
If I do intercourse after my delivery what are the changes of getting pregnant and what time I have do intercourse.
What is the minimum duration one should avoid for sex after abortion? After abortion what is the time period within one will get her periods normally resume? After how many days one Shd choose for pregnancy after abortion?
Is Drinking Sperm Good For Health while giving Blow job. Can I become Pregnant If I drink the sperm.
I am 21 years old. My virginity is break last week. I was done sex with someone. My marriage held on after 3 months. For recover my vagina tight what should I do?
I am having period from last 12 days after 20 days of insertion of copper t. Is it normal or I have to remove the copper t?
Eat a high-fiber diet:
Consuming a diet that is high in fiber and rich in whole grains, vegetables, legumes, and fruits can improve your digestive health" a high-fiber diet helps to keep food moving through your digestive tract, making you less likely to get constipated" adding that a high-fiber diet can also help you prevent or treat various digestive conditions, such as diverticulosis, hemorrhoids, and irritable bowel syndrome. In addition, it can help you achieve or maintain a healthy weight.
Get insoluble and soluble fiber:
It is important to consume both types of fiber, which each help your digestive system in different ways" insoluble fiber, also known as roughage, can't be digested by the body and therefore helps add bulk to the stools, soluble fiber draws in water and can help prevent stools that are too watery" good sources of insoluble fiber include wheat bran, vegetables, and whole grains; get soluble fiber from oat bran, nuts, seeds, and legumes.
Limit foods that are high in fat:
In general, fatty foods tend to slow down the digestive process, making you more prone to constipation. But since it is important to get some fat in your diet, adams says that pairing fatty foods with high-fiber foods can make them easier on your digestive system.
Choose lean meats:
Protein is an essential part of a healthful diet, but fatty cuts of meat can lead to uncomfortable digestion. When you eat meat, select lean cuts, such as pork loin and skinless poultry.
Incorporate probiotics into your diet:
Probiotics are the healthy bacteria naturally present in your digestive tract. They help keep the body healthy by combating the effects of a poor diet, antibiotics, and stress, in addition, probiotics can enhance nutrient absorption, help break down lactose, strengthen your immune system, and possibly even help treat irritable bowel syndrome. Adams recommends that people eat good sources of probiotics, such as low-fat yogurt or kefir, on a daily basis.
Eat on schedule:
Consuming your meals and snacks on a regular schedule can help keep your digestive system in top shape. Aim to sit down for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks around the same time each day.
Stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water is good for your digestive health. Water in your digestive system helps dissolve fats and soluble fiber, allowing these substances to pass through more easily.
Skip the bad habits:
Smoking and avoid excessive caffeine and alcohol. Liquor, coffee, and cigarettes can interfere with the functioning of your digestive system, and lead to problems like stomach ulcers and heartburn.
" regular exercise helps keep foods moving through your digestive system, reducing constipation" says adams. And exercise can help you maintain a healthy weight, which is good for your digestive health. Make it a point to work regular exercise into your weekly schedule.
Too much stress or anxiety can cause your digestive system to go into overdrive. Find stress-reducing activities that you enjoy and practice them on a regular basis.
After having Sex with will be there any late of coming periods my age 20 pls help me I'm not get my periods I had sex with condom itself will be there any delay of periods after sex.
Dear doctor, I am 6 months pregnant, my placenta is 3.5cm from cervix, is it still low, do I really need bed rest, please advise.
I had taken unwanted 72 after 24 hours of sex but my periods are 7 days late m I pregnant but I had not done complete sex m still virgin.
I stroked and blood my BF's penis and he did not came yet but maybe a slight precum But after that I fingered myself so can that cause pregnancy? If yes then any solution?
Hi i am Suffering from stabbing pain in rectum since last 6 yrs. It generally starts with menstruation but lasts upto 15th day. Painful urination and painful defecation. Previously drs suspected it as endometriosis. After the diagnostic tests Dr. s said its not endometriosis. laparoscopy done twice, mri scan done thrice and colonoscopy also. Nothing has detected. But still am suffering from the pain. It made my life miserable. Pls help me.
I had unprotected sex with my gf, we had oral too. She likes to keep chocolate in her vagina and make me to lick it, is that safe?
Dear Dr. My monthly period is delayed by almost 20 days and still not yet. Till last month it was regular but this month it is missed and 20 days passed. I am using copper-T from past 2 years and having thyroid which is in normal only. 2 times have done the pregnancy check last week and this week in the morning only but Negative. Kindly suggest to get my period regularly Thank you.
I aborted my 1 week old child by home remedies. May be it has not been completely out and because of that I am having pain in my ovary. Will you please tell me how long will this pain continue?
There are many people who are not aware of this fact that running is one of the best exercises that can add spice to your love life. In fact, this is one of the easiest and simplest means of regaining that charm in your sex life. Bedroom potency can be guaranteed by means of continuing the running practice on a regular basis. Overall performance and sexual enjoyment can be increased to a great extent by practising running. Nowadays, almost all health or fitness experts are recommending the concerned option as the main way-out to get rid of different kinds of sexual troubles.
How running can help to get an improved sexual life?
- Feel sexier: You will get the chance of developing a sexier feel by means of practising running. Only improved health is not acquired with running, but you can also get a sexy body structure. Both health and sexy appeal are required for participating in sexual performance actively. You will gain acute confidence of taking part in lovemaking with your partner without any kind of mental blockages. This practice will help you to get a golden opportunity of revealing your impressive personality in front of your partner without doing any intensive exercises.
- Get increased energy: If you practice running daily, then you can get back your lost energy. This energy is highly potential for continuing the sexual performances in bed for long hours. You can get higher stamina and greater body strength, which are the most essential elements of improved sex life. On the other hand, you can also get higher mental strength as a result of which proper sexual arousal can be enjoyed.
- Reduction of erectile dysfunction: Due to running activity, blood circulation in your body is efficiently controlled as a result of which your genital organs can also get sufficient amount of fresh blood and oxygen. This is necessary for making the trouble of erectile dysfunction reduced so that you can get proper erection. If the blood supply is perfect in your genital organs, then you will never face erection troubles at all.
- Reduction of weight: It has been found that those fellows who have got greater weight are not that very capable of getting satisfied sexual life. This is the reason people often intend to lose weight, and this objective can be effectively fulfilled by means of practising running regularly without any break.