Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tripta GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have some issues of which I am very much concerned about. Me and my fiancee made love with each other two months back on 17 feb and I have got my period on 19 feb and the next period occurred on 18 march and 15th on this month. My period usually last for 4-5 days. But since last 2 month it only lasted for 3 days that too the third day was light. I even tested last month. It was negative. It will be kind enough if you could help me. Is it normal to have a period of 3 days or is there anything serious? I even heard about implantation bleeding. Is it so in my case?
I donot have my menstrual cycle regular, but my mom says its genetic problem. Is this fine or seriously it can create problems.
I am 25 year old man. And I am suffering from monoparesis of upper limb. And amputation of little finger due to trauma. And shortening of lower limb. Pls tell me in which category of pwd m I belonging in india. Eg. Ol, oa,oal, mw.
I am 24 years female. My hemoglobin level is 9.5 g/ dl. Is there any problems for conceiving pregnancy.
I am 30 year old lady suffering from pcos for the last 8 years. I have a kid of 5 years & now I am 8 weeks pregnant. I my 1st pregnancy also the embryo &heart beat were seen at 12 weeks, it was such a slow development. Now I have same problem. Urine tests r faint +ve and have 12 mm Endometrial thickness at 6 weeks, embryo is not seen yet. What type of food is good for embryo development. At present I am taking daily susten 300cap & 1 susten 100 injection per 3 days. I had many miscarriages in the past. What should I do ?i had the same problem with 1st pregnancy. What happen if I stop progesterone suddenly? Thanks a lot.
Got the last period on 18 march and was waiting for next cycle but. While doing pregnancy test at home through pregnancy kit; it seems positive as red line appeared as C. Is it confirm that she is pregnant. If yes. Please advice to get rid of this as we do not want the babe right now.
I am 28 year old women and I'm pregnant. I live in India. Can I use the prenatal tablets available in US? Pls help.
I take the vaginal fluids inside mouth can you explain the medicinal benefits of vaginal fluids? What are liquors and juices can be poured on just above clitoris which will not harm chemically.
Can the swelling in fallopian tubes be reduced naturally. If yes what should be done so that I can conceive.
The concept of egg quality of a woman is derived from the belief that the embryo implantation probability is powerfully related to the age and ovarian reserve of the woman. Thus, it is regarded that the quality of the egg is almost synonymous with the chances of embryo implantation. Its quality cannot be assessed merely by looking at the egg or measuring its ability to receive the fertilization by sperm or simply observing the initial embryo division.
There are a few important factors that contribute to the success or failure of the embryo implantation and some of them are:
- Diminished ovarian reserve: A woman with an increased FSH level on the third day of the menses is regarded as having diminished reserve of ovary. This implies that her ovary is not competent in sending feedback signals to the pituitary gland and the body responds by producing an increased amount of FSH for stimulating the ovary. For more than 10 years, it has been found that in over thousands of fertility treatment cycles, women with an increased FSH level have a lower egg quality.
- Advanced age of maternity: Even though the FSH level is normal, the age of the mother who provides the eggs plays an important role to determine the quality of the egg. Quite like women with increased FSH levels, eggs obtained from women aged more than 40 years can have some problems at a later stage of fertilization. Normal FSH levels are not considered a reassuring factor, owing to the lower implantation rate in females aged over 45 years.
- Diminished quality of egg: With an increase in age, the capacity of the mitochondria in producing energy slowly decreases. The egg is linked to the circulation before ovulation, and it is linked again after the embryo implantation. But during the one week time ranging from ovulation to implantation, the egg and the resulting embryo are contained in the zona pellucida and function on the basis of mitochondrial energy supply. The older age of the woman doesn’t cause any problem at the initial stage of ovulation. Its fertilization and embryonic development are also normal. But soon, it runs out of energy and stops dividing before reaching the stage of implantation.
Therefore, it is important to have the eggs tested to find out any sort of chromosomal abnormality. In case the mother is deficient of producing high quality eggs, the best option is to have donor eggs.
I have a unprotected sex with a guy he said he don't have any aids but after 1/2 months I have a 3 or 4 small pimple or rashes on my body. Is this a symptom of aids.
I am 34 week pregnant and I have white discharge 4 times a day and pain in urethra is there any problem please suggest.
Hi, I'm 27 year old and unmarried. Had sex with ex girlfriend and enjoyed too. Now she is not with me. For me difficult to forget the movements and manage sex life now. How should I go ahead? Please suggest.
Periods nhi hue h 3 month se jiski wajah se pain h kafi apka and mila tha pregnancy test karane k liye but she is unmarried.
I am have taken I pill on 13/3/16. My last of mensuration was 14/03/16. Tomorrow I have to go out of town. Can I take medicine to extend my date?
Hello I am having burning and pain in lower back and spotting since last few days it is in between periods. Please help me.
I did sex on 15 may and took ipill and got my periods on 18 may it lasted till 24 may. Now its 25 June I haven't got my periods. I am worried I don't want to be pregnant please help me. When cl I get my periods. Why my periods is delayed.
When you give some of your blood for someone else, it is called blood donation. It usually helps people who have lost quite a bit of blood in accidents or suffer from diseases, such as cancer or hemophilia, etc.
Like all activities related to medical conditions, there are myths related to blood donation too and some of them are:
1. Myth: Because you're a vegetarian, you don't have enough iron in your blood; so your blood isn't useful as donated blood.
Fact: The fact is that vegetarians can donate blood and their blood has enough iron, just as much as non vegetarians.
2. Myth: Infections, such as HIV can be contracted from donating blood.
Fact: This does not have a practical basis except for the fact that using contaminated needles might lead to contraction of the infections. However, usually fresh needles are used; therefore this never happens much.
3. Myth: Your health can deteriorate after you donate blood.
Fact: Your body produces new red blood cells as well as white blood cells after donation; hence your health doesn't deteriorate at all, except in cases where there is no rest taken at all after donation.
4. Myth: If you take medications, you cannot donate blood.
Fact: This is entirely dependent on your physician's advice. In case of some medications, you need to halt them in order to donate blood. In most cases though, taking medications does not prevent you from donating blood.
5. Myth: You will be unable to partake in physical activities after donating blood.
Fact: Heavy lifting should be avoided. Apart from this, donating blood does not stop you from physical activities. You need to rest for a while, but there is nothing about blood donation putting a check on most physical activities.
6.Myth: People with more weight have more blood to donate.
Fact: This is an entirely baseless assumption. Overweight or obese people are often unhealthy, so donating more blood has nothing to do with weight. Hence, obese people do not have more blood in their bodies as compared to their thinner counterparts.