Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tripta Gupta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tripta GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old woman & planning for marriage this year, as I heard late marriage will be problematic for child birth.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
We have all the reports normal which are essential to become parents but there is problem in conceiving. Have shown to various doctors .Please suggest what to do?
I am 19 years old I had sex on the 3rd day of my period could I become pregnant? I have a regular cycle of 25 days.
I had sex in past few years occasionally so I want to know my vagina tightness loose will know my husband.
Do you know about the various types of Ayurvedic herbs and the wide range of healthy properties they possess? Every herb used as a part of Ayurveda consists of several health benefits, which include healthier skin, weight loss, and overall vitality. Here are five power herbs, which are beneficial for women for maintaining good overall health:
- Guduchi ( giloy) : Guduchi, also known as Giloy, is an important power herb for women. It is rich in antioxidants and also possesses anti aging properties. Make a powder from the stem of this herb and consume it by mixing it with honey and water. It is ideal for women with diabetes, and also helps in the treatment of fevers, urinary tract disorders, several infections, water borne diseases, and digestive disorders. This herb extract is an ideal liver tonic and improves vision, stress, and cold. Your body’s platelet count also increases on taking this herb. Conditions such as polycystic ovarian syndrome are also treated.
- Wheat grass: This herb contains vitamin A, C, E, K, and B complex in high amounts, and is effective for improving your immunity. The herb is used ideally for helping cases of iron deficiency in women and preventing the occurrence of anemia. It contains large quantities of chlorophyll and helps in improving your body’s hemoglobin count. Wheat grass also contains proteins and amino acids in abundance. You can consume wheat grass in juice form and powdered form.
- Drumstick leaves: Also known as muringa, this is an effective herb, which is rich in beta carotene and vitamin C. It contains anti-diabetic and anti-inflammatory properties and is considered to be a capable energy booster. You can add this herb to regular food and tea. It helps in improving your hemoglobin levels, improves the production of milk in lactating women and is also good for your bones.
- Lodhra: This powerful Ayurvedic herb is ideal for women in several ways. It is an effective coagulant and stops bleeding in wounds and gums. It is beneficial for treating uterus inflammation in women and supports women during excessive menstrual discharge during pregnancy. The herb also helps in maintaining uterus strength and physical strength, and prevents miscarriage.
- Shatavari: This powerful herb is quite beneficial for women who are of reproductive age. It is an effective herb, which helps in strengthening the entire female reproductive system. It helps a woman to move into menopause with peace and less distress. Hormonal balance is also kept in check by the properties of Shatavari. It is effective for boosting energy levels and body immunity.
These essential Ayurvedic power herbs should be taken by a woman regularly for keeping healthy and mentally sound. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello doctor,Good day. Please see the report of my wife: Usg report of lower abdomen of female patient:There is a well defined gap seen in peritoneum along the mid line of lower abdomen.The size of this gap is 16.3 mm. With stress the mesentery,intestine and fluid are seen extend into the muscle layers and to the left through the gap.At rest these tissues quickly slides back within the lower abdominal cavity.This is the report by sonologist. Caesar operation done for 2nd baby on 21st june on 2014.Reopen to check any internal hemmhorage on 24th june on 2014.Now identified incisional hernia as per above report. I have some quarry now. What precaution should patient take until any repair of the hernia? Should we go for repair immediately or wait for some months? What would be the procedure to repair?General or laparoscopic surgery?How much cost? Thanks. Mazumder.
Take a 15- to 30-minute brisk walk every day — or dance, jog, or bike if you prefer. People who are depressed may not feel much like being active. But make yourself do it anyway (ask a friend to exercise with you if you need to be motivated). Once you get in the exercise habit, it won't take long to notice a difference in your mood.
2) Nurture yourself with good nutrition.
Depression can affect appetite. One person may not feel like eating at all, but another might overeat. If depression has affected your eating, you'll need to be extra mindful of getting the right nourishment. Proper nutrition can influence a person's mood and energy. So eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and get regular meals (even if you don't feel hungry, try to eat something light, like a piece of fruit, to keep you going).
3) Identify troubles, but don't dwell on them.
Try to identify any situations that have contributed to your depression. When you know what's got you feeling blue and why, talk about it with a caring friend. Talking is a way to release the feelings and to receive some understanding.
4) Express yourself
With depression, a person's creativity and sense of fun may seem blocked. Exercise your imagination (painting, drawing, doodling, sewing, writing, dancing, composing music, etc.) and you not only get those creative juices flowing, you also loosen up some positive emotions. Take time to play with a friend or a pet, or do something fun for yourself. Find something to laugh about — a funny movie, perhaps. Laughter helps lighten your mood.
5) Try to notice good things.
Depression affects a person's thoughts, making everything seem dismal, negative, and hopeless. If depression has you noticing only the negative, make an effort to notice the good things in life. Try to notice one thing, then try to think of one more. Consider your strengths, gifts, or blessings. Most of all, don't forget to be patient with yourself. Depression takes time to heal.