Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun KapoorYour feedback matters!
From last two years I had been facing problem with my eyes. When I drive or go out, lots of water comes out from my eyes. What should I do?
I have some problem of eye. When I reading a book den the tears are automatic fallen and some time can't see anything.
I have flu from 18 days how to cure it please help me sir I also have redness in eyes so please give me some medicines.
My eye balls are little bit yellow in color even I have never fall sick to Jaundice. I wish to have white sparkling eyes please suggest.
Hi sir good evening my skin is oily and black skin I want to turn my skin white and glow please advice medicine and creams please help me sir. Send me yours what's up number send my pics sir please advice me Thank you sir.
I use specks my left eye pains frequently doctor said that eye is little week & gave me (Teardrops) eye drop to use .to prevent this is there any thing to do.
I'm a 20 year old male. Since last 3 weeks I have partial yellow color in cornea of my eye. And a slight discomfort over my left abdomen slightly above level of umbilical. My water intake had been reduced drastically. I get dark colored urine. On drinking sufficient water urine is back to normal.
Hello sir/mam! my question is about eyes I am computer science student and I have a lot with laptop and recently I found that my eyes are weak means water comes from my eyes and unable to see like I see before (words are not clearly seen to me) what to do?
I am a 24 year student and I feel some health problems last 2 years 1. I am facing so much hair fall 2. I feel some concentration and memory loss problem. 3. I am facing dental problem day by day my teeth are going weaker and black spot on my cavity and color of my teeth in going yellow. And facing also sensation problem 4 I feel very weaker so much body pain I can not seat on chair more then 10 min my all body faced stiffness problem. 5 so much pain on my legs I can not walk 2 km. 6. I am facing eyes problem. 7 My bones are very weak according to my age. 8. I feel always laziness and sleepy. I am student I am not able to concentrate on study because of these problem please suggest me what should I do.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.