Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tarun Kapoor
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun KapoorYour feedback matters!
Doctor, My son is infection of eye. Son'age is two months. What do my son to remove from infection of his eye?
Hello! doc I am of 14 years and doctor suddenly something happens to me. Like my eye vision get blurred nd then it goes with severe headache nd lastly ends by vomiting. It mostly happens to me when ever I think about it. I am srsly fed up with. I even have low bp but not very low. Is it because of tht or some other reason. Help me doctor!
I have red eyes seems like the idea that you can come in for the weekend after I don't know if we could meet meet him and he was going for you guys are coming over to your house or a a a email this.
I have Alopecia at back side of my head. I use different medicines for it but did not see any change. What should I do?
I have blur vision only 20 percent. Doctor suggested me Lasik. Can it improve my vision. How does it cost.
I have red eyes from 10 days. Also etching is there. And also tears falls sometimes from it. What to do?
I am 18 yrs old. Should I do a operation and remove my numbers completely. I have specs for seeing distance objects. I have no 6. 75 and 6
Do laser operation is good for short sightedness because I don't love to wear specs as I have been using it since 10-12 years.
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.