Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Tarul UmarwalYour feedback matters!
She have 3time relationship with b f madm now any pragncy chance. She had relationship than stop periods mam any suggestion.
I got married in the year 2007, nov My first baby was born on 26jan, 2009 Then I got my wife aborted thrice i. E in the year 2010, 2011, 2012 respectively by using (misoprostol mt pills) due to my financial problems. After march 2014 I am trying my best for my new baby -even consult many gynecologists but all in vain. Now pls recommend me if there is any chance for my wife to become pregnant or not?
I am also suffering from gas, but feeling vomiting, don't want to eat n tired n stomach heavy but till now I haven't missed my period n my body temperature is also high n toilet color also change to yellowish type. Is dis symptoms of pregnancy. Is dare is a chance to get a positive result if I miss my period?
Sir is there need to wear condom while having sex with my wife for the first time as she me bleed while having sex for the first time are there chance of getting infected? We are also planning to have child.
The sweltering and scorching summers can bring life to a standstill. Monsoon provides the much needed relief, people long for. However, with merits come the demerits. In the excitement, do not neglect your health. The humid and damp weather can affect your health immensely. Many fungal and bacterial infections are common during the monsoon season. These infections can have a huge impact on the overall health. Skin and hair problems are also on the rise during this season. Thus, one needs to be careful about their diet and healthcare regime. Time and again, herbal remedies have proved their effectiveness in dealing with the various monsoon related health problems.
Herbal Remedies for skin problems:
- Acne, pimples, skin eruptions and rashes are common during monsoon. For people with oily skin, the situation gets worse. It is important to keep the skin clean and hydrated. For a healthy, blemish free skin, it is important to flush out the toxins. Drink 6 - 8 glasses (2-3 litres) of water daily.
- For oily skin, it is best to use a mixture of cucumber juice and rose water on the face. This mixture helps to reduce the oiliness of the face.
- Neem and Fenugreek (both leaves and seeds) are excellent herbs for the skin. Applying neem paste on acne, skin rash and pimples provides great relief. One can also wash the face with neem water (boiled overnight and sieved). Apply a paste of freshly grinded fenugreek leaves on the face to ward off skin eruptions.
- Sandalwood paste mixed with rose water effectively deals with acne and pimples. It provides a great cooling effect.
- Manjistha is useful against skin rashes.
- The antiseptic properties of turmeric are known to all. A mixture of chickpea flour (besan), milk and turmeric is an effective facial and body scrub. Use of aloe vera gel can also prove to be beneficial.
Herbal Remedies for Hair problems:
- Hair fall, itchy scalp and dandruff problems are common during monsoon. It is very important to keep the scalp clean and healthy.
- Aloe vera can greatly check and reverse the hair fall problem. Aloe vera hair mask is an effective herbal remedy to treat itchy scalp.
- Use of Amla, reetha and shikakai go a long way to control and prevent the hair fall and other hair related problems.
- Turmeric, ginger, honey, amla and tulsi are excellent herbal options to deal with cold and cough.
- Include lots of fruits, vegetables, avocados, berries and nuts into your diet.
- Avoid coffee and sweetened beverages. Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Avoid fast and processed foods completely.
This monsoon, do not let the health problems dampen your spirits. Embrace the goodness of herbal remedies and enjoy the season like never before.
My friend last period was on Oct 2nd and last date was on Oct 6th, yet she did not get her periods for this month, she had a intercross as on 11th Oct however it was a pull out method, she is quite worried and to induce periods she has started taking vitamin c tablets from past three days at a interval of 1 hour yet she did not get her periods, her vaginal remains wet mostly from past couple of days, no other signs, so do you think she is pregnant?
I had normal delivery recently and feeding baby, how to reduce weight during this period? Now my baby is 1 and half month old.
My friend 28 yrs old married woman having pcod from last 6 years. She is overweight problem is unable to conceived despite taking iui treatment for three times also. Please advice.
अगर बच्चे और जवान शुरूआत से घूमना walking चालू कर दे तो उसे बाद में diabetes डायबिटीज होने का खतरा 50% तक कम हो जाता है,
So keep walking everyday.
I am 27 year old female before one year I have an endometriosis cyst in my right ovary and some features of pcod in left ovary but now this time I haven't any cyst only a dominant follicle in right ovary pls tell me should I continue taking medicine. My doc suggested me to take Crina 10 mg till my marriage and inshallah my marriage is going next year in August 2017 pls suggest me what I do Thankyou.
I am 24 years old. I have got delivered on DEC 6th 2015. Baby was 3.95kg during birth. I wish to reduce my tummy. Its not come to pre pregnancy size. Please advise me way to reduce tummy faster.
In Naturopathy, one considers the various natural elements as the main forms of medicine which are used by way of therapy for application on the patient in different ways so as to activate the obstructed points. Mud is considered as one of the most important elements of nature, and is widely used in Naturopathy.
This is called mud therapy. This article will tell you everything you need to know about it!
- Uses of Mud Therapy: Mud is one of the five earth elements that form the basis of all forms of treatment in Naturopathy. Mud therapy is used for many reasons including its cooling properties and the dark colour which absorbs all other colours. The cooling properties of mud make it ideal for use in a mud mask or as a cold compress to soothe inflammation of the surface of the skin. This mud pack can be used a cold compress when given the strong support of cool water.
- Types of Mud: The mineral elements of mud differ from place to place as the rock formation and constitution is different for different places. Black mud is the dark cotton seed oil that is rich in minerals and also has a thick texture that can retain water. Due to its thick consistency, pollutants cannot enter and contaminate it too easily. Further, Dead Sea mud is considered primarily as a beauty enhancing mud with many therapeutic properties as well. It has over twenty different salts and minerals including magnesium, calcium, bromide, silicates and even natural tar. It is best used for softening and cleaning the skin. Moor mud is an organically produced mud that is born from floral residue and has traces of herbs in it too. It can be absorbed easily by the human body and has many essential vitamins, fulvic acids, amino acids and plant hormones which can help in detoxification and healing treatments.
- Mud Packs for the Eyes: This kind of mud pack is particularly beneficial for those people who sit in front of computers screens for prolonged periods of time. You can smear a half inch layer after closing your eyes so that it cools the eyes when mixed with water.
- Mud Packs for the Abdomen: This mud pack can be applied on the stomach for at least twenty minutes or even half an hour. Further, you can put a blanket over it if the weather is too cold, so that better absorption happens. This helps in better digestion.
- Mud Packs for the Head: Applying these mud packs on the head can also help in giving relief from congestion and headaches.
It is important to know the consistency and measurement of the ingredients required to make mud packs at home.