Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tarkeshwar GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old any on my legs below knees itching is there and even I have rashes on it. I cannot sleep in night times because of leg pains.
I lost my grandmother last 1 month ago then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. Help me.
Sir please tell me how to increase weight I am 20 years old and my weight is 60 kg and 5 feet and 11 inch please tell me.
I had a burn wound on my leg due to boiling water falling on it . It started healing and has almost healed but now I noticed dark spots of my skin's color on my light toned healing wounds. Is that a problem I should be worried about doctor ? I am 16 years old. Thank you.
How to solve small size breast problem? Right now my age is 20 years and I have very small size breast ,how to enlarge and solve this problem by home remedies or medicines way so that hormones could not be unbalance and don't have any side effects?
Is diabetes curable for ever in life can transplant of pancreas transplantation rbe done if yes cost please.
I am losing my hair during night wind. What is the reason for that type of hair loss. Please give me the answer?
I am a 16 year old boy. I was having patchy hairloss along with dandruff during my isotretinoin dosage. I stopped the dosage and now the hapless is gone leaving my scan with very low hair density. Will my hair come back?
Since last 3 years my hairfall problem is increasing day by day. Now my hair is also thinning so please suggest me some tips to stop my hairfall.
My penis is curved towards right side in flaccid stage. Or its length also seems too short than a normal adult person penis size but it becomes normal (6 inch) in erection time. I am tense about its shape please help me out from this problem.
I am suffering from back pain from last 3 month, I took all the medicines l, physiotherapy but nothing happen. There is some severe problem occurs in my back. please help me.
Iam 20 years old male when ever I masturbate iam getting some type of smell from my penis please suggest me.
From last 2 days I am suffering frm cold n cough . I have been taking steam n med of sinus n n vicks inhaler so my nose is open today n n treat is also fibe today but m suffering from never ending headache and my eyes are burning n body pain n weakness I am feeling n due to change in weather my sinus is very critical too. and from today I have got pain in my left ear wich is been frm back of the ear to inside the ear its feeling like some nerve is stretched n been field pain during tym of hichki n getting bump n dat tym pain is too much n n anytym wen I press my finger I feel the pain inside my ear n this started to me in today's afternoon. .so pls guide me how to overcome all this.
Hi, sir I have back pain I took pain killer also but pain is severe please give some dose so that the pain will be relief.
Cholesterol - Cholesterol is a dense, fatty substance that found in every cell of your body. It circulates throughout your bloodstream in little bundles called lipoproteins, interior of its is composed of fat, while proteins forms the exterior walls.
Types of cholesterol -
1) Low density lipoproteins (ldl) - its considered as a bad cholesterol form, it enables cholesterol to create plaque that build up and harden on the walls of blood vessels.
2) High density lipoproteins (hdl) - it is the good cholesterol, because it helps to reduce ldl levels. Hdl helps to transport ldl cholesterol to your liver, which removes it from the body.
3) Triglycerides - another form of fat in your blood that can raise your risk for heart disease.
4) Very low density lipoproteins (vldl) - it is a type of blood fat. It's considered one of the bad forms of cholesterol, because this can clog your arteries and lead to a heart attack.
Causes / risk factors -
* cigarette smoking.
* food that contains highly saturated fat and cholesterol can raise your blood cholesterol levels.
* hereditary / genetic factors.
* lack of exercise / low physical activity.
Normal values of cholesterol in adults -
* total serum cholesterol - 130 - 250 mg/dl
* ldl - 60 - 160 mg/dl
* hdl - 30 -70 mg/dl or
* serum triglycerides - 0 - 170 mg/dl
Prevention and treatment of high cholesterol -
Lifestyle changes -
* exercise - do 30 - 45 minutes a day of moderate cardio. It will help s to lose weight and boosts your hdl levels.
* diet - eat more fibers, eat healthy fats i. E. Nuts, olive oil, avocado all have fats that won't increase your ldl, limit cholesterol intake, i. E. Reduce high saturated fat foods like cheese, whole milk, red meats. Choose fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, low fat or nonfat dairy products, fish, eat low salt diet.
* quit smoking, limit alcohol and caffeine consumption.
* do practice relaxation and breathing exercises.
* garlic - it helps to reduce high cholesterol. In the morning take a small piece of garlic and crush it and take with glass of water. The garlic contains allicin which helps to lower high blood pressure and prevents blood clotting.
* drink 8 - 10 glasses of water, per day.
Homeopathy treatment for high cholesterol - the goal of homeopathy is to lower high cholesterol to desired levels to prevent heart diseases.
1) Allium Sativum - for lowering high cholesterol + made from garlic, s so it helps in eliminating the excess cholesterol from the body by raising vitality of the patient + increased appetite, craving for meat + suffers from acidity symptoms.
2) Calcarea Carbonica - reduces high cholesterol in fat or overweight persons + excessive craving for boiled eggs + sensitiveness to cold air and continuous perspiration on scalp + palpitations also be complained at night or after having meals.
3) Crataegus Oxyacantha - acts as a tonic for heart muscles that have become weakened due to reduced blood supply to heart + dissolve the cholesterol deposits in arteries + difficulty in breathing after even the slightest exertion.