Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ferozepur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Taranpal Kaur SodhiYour feedback matters!
Sir meri daughter 14yrs ke hai, uske first mc aaye hai to please mujhe basic health care ke bare mai bataye.
I had my periods last on 19th Jan'16. Soon when it ended I had sex with my bf after which I took an ipill. But till now my periods haven't started. I have even done pregnancy check twice where the results are negative. I am not able to figure it out what exactly is happening. Could someone consult me in this?
The part of the woman’s reproductive system where the eggs are stored and released for fertilisation, are known as the ovaries. The ovaries also produce various hormones. When a female patient has to go through a procedure to remove the ovaries, this surgical procedure is known as an oophorectomy. The patient may have to go through this procedure for a number of reasons. Let us find out more about the procedure and the recovery of the patient thereafter.
Causes: There are a number of reasons as to why a patient may have to go through this procedure. One of the most common reasons include pelvic diseases like ovarian cancer which makes it imperative to remove the ovaries so that the cancer does not spread to any other part of the uterus or the rest of the body. Also, when the endometriosis becomes particularly painful and severe, the patient may have to go through a hysterectomy to remove the uterus and an oophorectomy to remove the ovaries. Most of the times, these two procedures go hand in hand. Also, when the patient is suffering from breast cancer, the doctor may deem it fit to remove the ovaries to stop the spread and growth of the cancer. Other hereditary diseases may also be treated with this procedure.
Preparation: In order to prepare for the surgery, one will need to go through a series of imaging tests like an ultrasound as well as an MRI scan which will help the doctor decide on the kind of procedure that needs to be carried out. Most doctors will ask you to stop eating at least a day before the surgery and to ingest a solution so that the intestines are properly cleaned out. Also, if you are taking any kind of medication, you will need to stop taking the same before the surgery.
Procedure: The procedure can be done either with one large incision or with multiple small incisions, depending on the area and the severity of the problem that is being treated. The surgeon will insert a small tube bearing a camera into this incision, which in turn will beam the images on to a screen in the operating theatre. The ovaries will be separated from the blood supply before the tissue surrounding them will be placed in a pouch. This pouch will be pulled out through the smaller incisions.
Recovery: How soon you recover depends on how soon you choose to sit up and start walking after the surgery. One can get back to normal life within a few weeks or a month after the surgery by taking small steps every day. Complete recovery takes about six weeks. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I have my first relationship with my husband. After that I have taken an ipill. My period has also come at right time. After 9 days of taking ipill, I fill digestive problems and secretion of white fluid is more. Are these the side effects of ipill? Will ipill affect my future pregnancy? Pls help me, am soo tense?
Cucumber has given away to be grand for sexual stamina. I was reading an article about erectile dysfunction and what things can make it better and cucumber was on top of the list. Cucumber helps to make you last longer and it is dubbed by some as the organic “Viagra”
It has other benefits as well:
Apart from the above said benefits cucumber is also great for your health in general. It is a great digestive aid and helps your digestive track to become smoother. It is also good for removing toxins from the body. Removing these toxins from the body is also good for your sexual health so by using cucumber you get a double whammy.
How to use cucumber:
You can add cucumber to your lunch with your sandwich or just eat a bowl of green salads at night. It will do wonders to your health and you will start feeling the difference in a month or so.
The miracle juice:
Take a cucumber and blend it with some water and garlic cloves. The juice is not the most delicious you have ever had but it sure is very effective. Have this twice a day for fifteen days and you will start feeling as if you have put a new engine down there.
How safe is it to have artificial sweeteners during pregnancy?
Ingredients that you generally come across in candies, soft drinks, desserts and so on are known as artificial sweeteners. Many women during their pregnancy include these ingredients (in the form of foods and drinks that have been artificially sweetened) in their diet so as to cut down the amount of sugar in their diet.
But before you go about including them in your diet during pregnancy, there are certain things that you need to be aware of. Artificial sweeteners are generally of two types - nutritive sweeteners and nonnutritive sweeteners, the former contains calories while the latter doesn't.
Which sweeteners are safe to have?
Nutritive sweeteners, when consumed in moderation, can be looked upon as safe to have when you're pregnant, as long as they don't add to your body weight. But if you suffer from carbohydrate intolerance like diabetes, insulin resistance or even gestational diabetes, you need to limit the consumption of nutritive sweeteners. This type of sweeteners includes the different forms of sugar sucrose, honey, corn sugar, maltose, fructose and dextrose.
On the other hand, non-nutritive sweeteners are found in small quantities in foods since their role there is to only add a certain sweetening effect to the food product. Experts are still carrying out research on the effects of this type of sweeteners on pregnant women and their babies during pregnancy. The category includes options like sucralose, aspartame, rebaudioside a or stevia and acesulfame potassium.
Which sweeteners are not safe to have during pregnancy?
Apart from certain sweeteners that you can have during this period, there are some that are a total no-go - these are saccharin and cyclamate. While insufficient data is available for the effect of cyclamate on pregnant women, several studies conducted in the past show the adverse effect of saccharin. Certain studies have revealed its effect on the bladder (it can lead to bladder cancer) as well as on fetal tissue and placenta. Contact with this form of sweeteners can cause the unborn or infants to develop muscle dysfunction and irritability
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About
Ayurvedic tips are on the idea of balance in bodily systems uses diet, herbs, ayurvedic treatment yogic breathing practices providing holistic approach to balancing the hormones simple technics allow balancing of the hormones reclaiming health.
1) if your hormones are disturbed, you need to get enough sleep. This is because limited sleep is connected to hormonal imbalance related disorders.
2) pranayam stimulates pituitary gland its secretions.
3) ayurvedic medicines not only helps to decrease the stress hormones, aids in reliving psycho- somatic dispairty & also aids the body to function more effectively.
4) every diet should include antioxidant rich fruits, vegetables, nuts seeds as these help to strengthen the endocrine system also terminate the effects of free radicals in the body.
5) consumption of organic food with plenty of water is essential is highly helpful in preventing hormonal imbalance.
6) herbs like ashwagandha, shatavari, turmeric, ginseng, Etc. Helps in balancing both male and female hormones. Shatavari most important restorative regenerative tonic herbs for women.
7) regular practice of pranayam helps to stimulate the vital hormonal secretions throughout the endocrine system, thereby balancing all vital functions, including sexual potency fertility.
Does it pain during first tym of sex and does it bleed too much while doing first time. And how can we get pleasure if it pains.
Why is papaya a great food?
- High In Fiber – Papaya is a great source of dietary fiber . This nutrient absorbs toxins in the colon that can cause cancer and eliminates them from the body through bowel movement. Due to its rich fiber content, papaya aids digestion and imparts a beautiful glow to your skin.
- Rich In Vitamins And Minerals – Papaya contains abundant amounts of vitamin C, a potent antioxidant . It also aids wound healing, reduces the risk of cancer due to oxidative stress, and boosts your immunity to fight common ailments such as cold and cough. This fruit is also replete with vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, iron, potassium, copper, manganese, calcium, and magnesium. Vitamin A is required to maintain healthy vision while phosphorus is needed for good heart health.
- Rich In Antioxidants – The antioxidants present in dried papaya help to strengthen immunity and eliminate free radicals that are hazardous to your health. This fruit contains more amount of beta-carotene than in carrots.
- Abundant In Bioflavonoids – Also known as vitamin P, bioflavonoids are semi-essential nutrients that work as nature’s modifiers and respond to biological changes in the body. The bioflavonoids in papaya modify the reaction of the body to viruses, carcinogens, and allergens, thereby protecting it from harmful and life-threatening diseases.
Skin Benefits of Papaya:
- Moisturises the Skin
- Clears Pigmentation
- Reduces Wrinkles
- Reduces under eye dark circles
- Cures Eczema and Psoriasis
- Treats Melasma
- Removes Tan
- Controls Acne Breakout
Hair Benefits of Papaya:
1. Stimulates Hair Growth
2. Controls Dandruff
3. Conditions Hair
Having sex with multiple partner. But I alway take protection. But with having kiss. Or foreplay like sucking or like orgasm. Does infect anyway.
How to get rid from facial hair permanently. Pls help me I heard dat laser is not the correct treatment and I have PCOD and thyroid.
My wife is not getting her periods as her periods have been delayed already by 5 days. What's the matter? We're so much worried. Pregnancy test is negative. What to do now.
Hello dr, i am 29 years married woman, I m facing a problem of white discharge from my vagina with bad smell, please suggest me something what is this problem?
I had sex with my wife on 5 th day of her menstrual cycle and I ejaculated inside her and she peed later on. Her cycle is of 28 days What are the chances of conception? She had headache for 2 days from that day. How can I confirm the pregnancy.
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.