Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ferozepur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Taranpal Kaur SodhiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I m 28 years old married female trying for pregnancy since past 1 year. My fsh blood level is 3. 96miu/ml, serum prolactin level is 12. 78, lh blood level is 2. 66, usg abdomen and pelvis - normal. Follicular study - normal. My husband' s asa shows sperm count and motility - normal, advanced total progressive motility - subnormal, sfa - asthenozoospermia, dfi - 40%ros - 324 rlu/sec/million sperm. Scrotal doppler usg is normal. My doctor has advised tab. Sephene 50mg 0-0-1 for me and tab. Paternia plus 1-0-1 for him. Despite doing all these I m not getting pregnant so sick your advice and further suggestion.
I have a girlfriend and she is a lot active about sex than average girls. She needs it twice a day and I think that for me it could cause extra blood lose now a days I am feeling tired than before I think I am getting weaker.
Rishis therefore organised the wisdom, which became the science of life, into three
Bodies of knowledge. Ayurveda deals mainly with the physical body, yoga deals
Mainly with the spirit, and tantra is mainly concerned with the mind. All three
Disciplines share the same philosophy; differing emphases cause their
Manifestations to differ. Ayurveda is most concerned with life's physical bases, and
Concentrates on inducing right relationship of body with mind ans spirit. Yoga
Controls body and mind to enable them to hormonize with spirit. Tantra uses the
Mind to seek to balance the demands of body and spirit.
Can yoga really impact on fertility?
A researcher at Harvard Medical School conducted a study that took infertile women (those who had been trying to get pregnant for at least a year) and placed some of them onto a 10-week mind/body program that included yoga, meditation, nutrition, exercise and help to change negative thought patterns. 55% of participants conceived within the first 12 months, compared to 20% of women in a control group.
Yoga is thought to improve the general reproductive health of women trying to conceive by increasing the blood flow to the pelvis, toning and strengthening the muscles that support reproductive organs, improving spinal alignment, enabling better circulation and improving the capacity and quality of respiration. It can also be said that the most powerful effect of a regular yoga practice on a person’s fertility is through the calming, restorative effects on the mind and body.
One of the most pervasive mind/body fertility challenges for couples undertaking fertility treatment includes stress and feeling out of control. Stress hormones generate chemicals in the body that weaken immunity and suppress fertility hormones which may impair conception. Yoga, because of its use of relaxation and breathing techniques provides an antidote to the negative emotional and physical impacts of stress, anger and depression resulting from infertility or fertility treatments.
Although there is very little direct evidence to suggest practicing Yoga will guarantee pregnancy, the known benefits of inducing relaxation and reducing emotional and physical stresses can be a useful adjunct when undertaking fertility treatments.
I'm 24 year old I had a sex with prostitute I used condom but when I removed my penis I noticed that condom was broken now I scared of having disease like hiv aids please help me out now what should I do what types of body check up I go for please help me.
A cut on your skin can be seen by the naked eye, but injuries and infections to internal organs are not so easily visible to the eye. The procedure to view and operate on the body’s internal organs is known as an endoscopy. An endoscopy is performed using a flexible tube with a camera attached at one end known as an endoscope. This is inserted into the body though a natural opening in the body such as the mouth or through a small incision on the body.
While the camera gives the doctor a view of the internal organs, forceps or a pair of scissors can be used to operate or remove tissue that needs to be biopsied. Since an endoscopy is performed without making large incisions, it negates the development of scarring.
Types of Endoscopies
Endoscopies can be used for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It is also one of the means for early detection of cancer. There are 11 main types of endoscopies which include:
1. Arthroscopy: This is used to get a closer look at joints. In such cases, the endoscope is inserted into a small incision near the joint being examined.
2. Bronchoscopy: This procedure is used to examine a patient’s lungs. It involves the insertion of a scope into the nose or mouth to give a view of the lungs.
3. Colonoscopy: In this procedure, a scope is inserted through the anus to get a view of the colon.
4. Cystoscopy: When the bladder needs to be examined closely, an endoscope is inserted through the urethra. This is known as a cystoscopy.
5. Enteroscopy: This is a procedure where the scope is inserted through the mouth or anus to get a look at the small intestines.
6. Hysteroscopy: Here a scope is inserted through the vagina to get a look at the inside of the uterus.
7. Laparoscopy: It is an endoscopy to examine the abdominal area is known as a laparoscopy. This scope is inserted through an incision in the abdomen.
8. Laryngoscopy: This type of endoscopy involves inserting a scope through the mouth or nose to examine the voice box.
9. Mediastinoscopy: By inserting a scope into an incision above the breastbone, doctors can get a look at the area between the lungs. This is known as a mediastinoscopy.
10. Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Examining the esophagus and upper intestinal tract by inserting a scope through the mouth is known as an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
11. Ureteroscopy: This procedure is used to examine the patient’s ureter by inserting a scope through the urethra.
I am 18 year old girl, my period have ended and begun withing 20 days. I have also noticed that a slight amount of blood is coming through my vagina now a days. I am having no pain in my abdomen area and am also having a normal health. Am bit concerned, is it normal or is it matter of grave concern?
Mam I don't want to be pregnant soon, please tell me during sex which medicine should I use please tell the medicine name that didn't effect in my body.
Hi my fiance is 20 n i am very fond of her breast how milk will cum in her breast before getting pregnant n is it good that she vl feed me.
Polycystic ovarian cyst disease (PCOD)
It is a disease characterized by multiple small cysts in the ovaries. The ovary is enlarged and it produces excessive amounts of androgen and estrogenic hormones, this condition is also called as polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Causes - hereditary / genetic disease (family history of someone with condition), overactive adrenal glands can also produce excess androgens and causes pcod, obesity can aggravate pcod, excess insulin may cause high androgen levels and causes pcod.
Irregular menses / delayed / heavy periods.
Weight gain and difficulty in losing weight.
Excessive hair growth on the face, chest, back.
Heart disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
Weight gain and trouble losing weight.
Depression, mood swings.
1) do regular exercise - exercise for 45 minutes, walking, jogging and aerobic exercise are great exercise that people can do.
2) eat healthy and balanced diet - it includes lots of vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans and whole grains, brown rice. Limit foods that are high in saturated fat, such as meats, cheese and fried foods. Avoid dairy products, red meat, sugary foods and drinks.
(select what you eat from the following food groups -
Vegetables - carrots, peas, broccoli, lettuce, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, onions, cauliflower, celery, spinach.
Cereals - barley, oats, whole wheat, brown rice, multigrain bread.
Pulses - yellow and green moving, chana dal, beans, whole pulses.
Dairy products - skimmed or toned milk, tofu, paneer, yogurt.
Nuts - walnuts, almonds, flaxseeds).
3) control weight - losing weight may help to get your hormones in balance and regulate your menstrual cycle these are the main part of the treatment for pcod.
4) treatment of hirsutism or acne.
5) restoration of regular menstrual cycle, restoration of fertility.
Homeopathic treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effects. Homeopathy focuses on treating and curing the root cause of disease. Here are some homeopathic remedies for pcod -
1) sepia - menses are irregular (sometimes too late and scanty or too early and profuse) + bearing down pains from back to abdomen + a ball like sensation in the inner parts + yellowish or greenish leucorrhea + irritable and indifferent temperament.
2) pulsatilla - menses are late and scanty + thirstless and takes little water + mild, gentle and yeilding temperament + changeable moods + suited to young girls in whom the problem starts at puberty.
3) natrum mur - irregular and suppressed menstrual cycles + beneficial for women with difficulty in conception due to pcod + aversion to heat of sun and craving for extra salt in the diet + reserved minded + symptoms gets worse when sympathy offered.
My blood group is B Positive and my Husband blood group is A positive and I delivered child with o negative blood group, does it possible. Can you please let me know what the reason for this, because I am planning for a second child? Should I have take any injection?
I didn't have sex, but did other sexual stuff, on the fifth day of my period and then I took an ipill within a few hours. After 5-6 days, I bled for 3 days. My due period is late by 10 days now, and I'm having nausea. Can I be pregnant?
I am suffering from pigmentation problem around my mouth & Nose area. I am a PCOS patient & also six months expecting. What should I do to get rid of this problem. I feel very uncomfortable & unconfident due to this problem & extremely fed up of this condition.
My partner is facing vaginal swelling, itching and pain after sexual contact. It is really concerning and please help us as fast as you can. Its her 2nd time!
My friend had an unprotected sex. The sperm has not entered into vagina but only touched it. The women is getting delayed in periods? Suggest us what needs to be done.
What is the reason for low hemoglobin in long term 8th to 10th years? what's precautions in pregnancy this state?
1. Know the friends or people who tend to wear you out, and deliberately limit the time you spend with them.
2. Be aware of how your thought patterns change throughout the day, and challenge these thought patterns when they’re harsh or negative.
3. Recognise that it is normal to struggle with your feelings, and feelings can be fickle – so don’t let them rule your life.
4. Set some personal goals that use your talents and your gifts. It’s good to stretch ourselves, and to be all that we can be.
5. Be gentle with yourself when you are anxious, tired and stressed. Be kind, and understanding – and give yourself a break.
6. Self-nurturing is crucial for a healthy self esteem. You need to treat yourself as you would treat a special friend.
7. Remember: we ALL fail. It’s just normal part of life. What matters is you’re learning and you’re changing over time.
My wife (age 25) 30 weeks pregnant (first time) having O- blood group & with O+ husband. Gone through coomb test which is negative. Still gynecologist recommended anti injection. Whether she must shot it now? Is it required to take it now or as it is required to take after pregnancy if baby has +blood group.
Communication is the key. Talk to your family, friends and professionals telling them how they can help and how you are feeling. Accept offers of help.