Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tarang YadavYour feedback matters!
We are recently married couple and post consulting doctor my wife found she is pregnant but we are not prepared to have this baby even my wife feels that her body can not suffer this baby. Would it be good if we abort this baby? What are the side effects of abortion? My age-27 Wife- age-24.
Hi, I Had sex with my boyfriend on june then I had emergency pill. After that I got my periods. After date my period skipped in july and august. I took an pregnancy test in prega news and its negative. Is Dr. still any chance to get pregnant?
Hello doctor My friend had c section before one month. And the c section is absorbable. And she is having a baby girl. Can she do sex from now. Does it have any side effects or any harm in the stitches. Please let me know Thanking you.
Can I do the pregnancy test at home, because today 6th April 2016 is my period date and there is no period till now and can not see any sign of pregnancy also so should I check the pregnancy at home or go to the doctor for blood test, please advice.
I have a sex with my boyfriend without protection. He said we have done it only 50 % what does that means. And my time is shifted 1 week. So is it safe.
We often tend to ignore our diet. Every day we carefully separate the greens on our plate and eat only what we like. We eat all kinds of fast food and then claim that we will burn it in the gym, but soon when the weighing scale shows no change or shows an increase, we tend to get agitated and claim, “Even after I go to the gym daily, I am unable to reduce my weight”.
Now this line is the most common thing, which comes out of your mouth, and others mouth too. It is indeed sad that people tend to ignore the fact that ‘health is 80% dietary control and 20% physical exertion’, this is the reason why it is said you are what you eat. So now, let me tell you about some of the foodstuff you ought to eat to maintain health.
Hence some healthy options for your platter, health and looks are:
Turmeric or ‘Haldi’ is a fine yellow powder, which is used to add color and taste to your dishes. Turmeric is also an antiseptic and is often applied on wounds and cuts. Some other benefits of Turmeric are that they help to combat stomach troubles, sore throat, skin problems, cough, ear and eye problems.
Onions are almost added to every dish to make it tasty and add a flavor and an aroma to it. Onions are very useful to cure to stomach related problems. Onions also are rich in Vitamin C and riboflavin.
Many often dislike the vegetable fenugreek or ‘methi’, but people fail to realize that it is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. Fenugreek is a cure for stomach problems, respiratory disorders, body odor and is also very effective in controlling diabetes.
Now that summer is in the air and every ones sweating profusely, it is natural that your body is going to be devoid of water. Well watermelon provides more than hydration, it is also effective in curing erectile dysfunction, skin problems, preventing cancer, etc.
Eggplants are rich in nasunin, phosphorous, vitamin A, vitamin C, sulphur, fiber and potassium, which help in shielding your brains cells from harm due to old age. They also help to prevent stroke and dementia. Eggplants are very good for health and it to be made a part of your diet.
Hence, these are some of the ingredients, which you ought to add to your diet.
I had sex with my boyfriend. I had pill on 1 day again next day we did n then again I took pill. After having it from next day m feeling weakness n then periods had to start 3 days after that it has also not started some bleeding was there but periods did not started. still weakness is there what should I do? Is this because of the side effects of taking 2 pills? Will my periods start? Is there anything to worry? Will I be pregnant? Please guide me for the best possible solution.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.
From 2 months I was taking a femovan tablet for pcos bt in 3rd month while taking tablet I am feeling nausea womits headache. Depressed mind. What should I do now please help me n reply me soon please.
Hello m not getting my periods regular after two or two and half months I get periods. I hv one and half year baby feeding. I had done pregnancy test but it is negative. I don't have thyroid or any odr pro but have vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiency have to start wid treatment of vitcofol injection of 2 cc from tomorrow. please tell me the reason for not getting periods and even my weight is increasing.
Sir/madam I am 42 years old. There is a lump in my left breast size of the lump is 2cm identified by mammogram. Doctors suggested me to remove the lump/cyst by surgery. Suggest me the best method for removal of the lump.
I am facing problem with my menstrual cycle. I haven't got my periods since last 2 months I am not pregnant. And even not in any kind of physical relation. From last few days I discharge white liquid more than usual way. Should I see the doctor for this. What could be the reasons for this and how to cure it.
Treat Skin Diseases
Wheatgrass can be used to cure skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis. There are several ways you can go about using wheatgrass for your skin. Pour wheatgrass juice into a few holes in an ice cube tray, freeze, and rub a cube across blemishes on your skin as well as on any scars or damaged areas. Alternatively, you could pour a cup of wheatgrass juice or powder into a warm bath and soak your body in the bath or at least 30 minutes. Your body will be cleansed and odor-free.
2. Lose Weight
If you have a few pounds to lose, wheatgrass may be the answer. This requires drinking wheatgrass juice or taking wheatgrass supplements, and it's well worth it. Wheatgrass is effective in managing the thyroid gland, whose function is crucial in avoiding weight gain.
3. Reduce Food Cravings
Wheatgrass is loaded with so many nutrients that your body isn't lusting for other foods to compensate for any lack of vitamins or minerals. This goes hand-in-hand with wheatgrass ability to help you lose weight, but it is also critical in your efforts to avoid unhealthy, sugar and fat-laden snacks. Take a wheatgrass supplement (or juice shot) each morning on an empty stomach and it may prevent overeating throughout the day.
5. Detox Your Cells
If you think a regular juice cleanse is the pinnacle of detoxification, you're wrong. Wheatgrass may appear like a simple, dull grass, but it is actually among the most powerful natural detoxifying agents due to its high alkalinity. In fact, it has been said that just about one ounce of wheatgrass is equivalent in nutritional value to more than 2 pounds of leafy green vegetables. Talk about an alkaline overload!
6. Improve Immunity
Wheatgrass has exhibited the ability increase red blood cells in the body, which is why it is so effective in staving off disease and boosting immunity.
7. Stimulate Circulation
Wheatgrass has the ability to increase the amount of oxygen in the blood, making it a great way to stimulate circulation. In addition to taking a wheatgrass supplement, you could also use a cotton ball to rub wheatgrass juice around your face and neck to dilate blood vessels and allow more
Japan had the biggest mortality turn around post the world War 2 era. But, it has consistently topped the global charts in terms of living a longer and healthy life as compared to people of other countries. Although there is no one reason for this, scientists believe that there is a host of factors which has helped Japan to achieve this feat.
- Vegetable intake: The Japanese, unlike the countries in the West, consume a lot of fresh vegetables, seaweed means, fermented soy, rice, and fish. It ensures adequate phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals. The eating habit surely adds the extra mileage as far as mortality is concerned.
- Different style of cooking: Typically, the preparation of Japanese cuisine involves a lot of steaming, fermenting, slow-cooking, pan-grilling and stir-frying. Apart from this, the Japanese prepare small dishes and have the habit of drinking a bowl of soup before every meal. When a small amount of all vegetables along with rice and fish is consumed daily, the body gets enough fibre.
- The tea culture: The tea drinking culture of Japan goes a long way in fighting diseases owing to its anti-bacterial properties. While coffee doesn’t harm our body, tea varieties such as matcha are far more useful for the body.
- Fresh Food: Japan is one of the few countries where people consume serious fresh food. Japanese are one of the fortunate ones who eat their food hours after production. The vast amount of arable land and not so big population helps the demand and supply to be in the balance. The fresh food helps the body to produce more energy and be active throughout the day.
- Smaller plates: Portion control and etiquette are a big part of the Japanese culture. They eat from small pots, use chopsticks, garnish their food lightly, serve food in small dishes etc. Japanese never eat until they are too full to walk. Typically, Japanese eat till they are 8 percent full. This helps in easy digestion and more agility.
- More body activity: Japanese love to commute in public transport. They get up, go to their nearest station, wait for the train, stand in the train and walk to their workplace from the station. Although there are an ample number of cars in the country using it is considered to be a luxury. Japanese also get a wake-up call for exercise every morning. This results in an increased level of energy, more focus at the workplace and better athleticism.
- Healthcare: Japanese have got a full proof healthcare from the year 1960. They visit their doctors more than a dozen times a year. This is 4 times as compared to their US counterpart. What’s fascinating is the fact that it costs the Japanese Government only 8 percent of the GDP. It goes without saying that Japanese get to know about any probable diseases that they might have well before any damage could happen. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Can girl get pregnant during period? I'm got married previous year now we plan to baby how to I get prevent what's is the most key factors to get pregnant?
I am 38 weeks pregnant and from last three days there is no braxton hicks contractions. Foetal movements are normal.
I am 28m. I was married 1 year back till now I don't have children. Sometimes I am having problem in erection. I don't the reasons for infertility. Sir please suggestions to whom I have to consult doctor. What r the precautions I have to take in food and life. Sir please help me.
My wife is getting internal bleeding in her vagina with out any reasons. It's bleeding out for 2 days. She is getting depressed about this and was feeling tired. So please help me by prescribing some medicines or ointment for this.
I am 36 years old, when ever I do sex or masturbate after 2 -3 hours while passing urine I find clots of blood at the initial stages of urination, and later being red.
It is seen that many people still think that tetanus is caused due to injuries by iron objects only. This is a gross misconception. Any injury, where there is a breach in continuity of skin, may it be by any object, thorn prick, animal bite, surgical trauma tetanus may be caused if the injury gets infected by tetanus spores. It is necessary to get complete immunisation by taking 2 doses at a 1-month interval, one booster after 1 year and then boosters every 5 years.