Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tarang YadavYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from diabetes and high cholesterol and have developed frozen shoulders in both my arms. I have polycystic ovaries I'm obese.
Often cramping right side of belly. I have an chocolate cyst in earlier but recent ultrasound it was cure. Tying for conceive last 1 year but not any result. What is happing please give me advice.
Hi am 22 years girl I was married. Some water bubbles in my stomach some doctors said pregnancy problems during for this. Kindly advice.
I have pregnancy of four months. In my first scan. I got I have multiple gallbladder stones. Is there any remedy to remove this stones except operation? Can you tell me some another way?
She is one month pregnant and she take mankind unwanted kit but still his periods is not come so I want to know that she is still pregnant or not and which medicine she taken to stop pregnancy.
Hello doctors, First of all I am 23 years old and my girl is 22 years old. Since from last few days she is not feeling good. For information We have had sex 2 month ago she got her last month period on time and normal i.e of 4 days. Now it 16 days passed to her last period and she says she has leg cramps, earlier the cramps were severe but now its mild according to her. This leg cramp is from last 25 days. She feels weakness too. Last day she vomited only once. We visited a nearby doctor's clinic and the doctor suggested 4 medicines. 1. Hifenac-p 2. Elmocef 200 DT 3. Zetlog 150 4. B complex capsules After taking these medicine on time the pain is now milder. For information she is not having any type of stomach pain neither fever. Doctor suggest to stop eating junk food and drinking chilled water. Now My Question is Is these symptoms are of PREGNANCY? Or something else? And please suggest some leg cramp treatment.
Hello. My wife has cyst in rght overy. So ita effects in pregnancy? If yes den ita der medicine to avoid cyst?
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.
My last periods date started from 9 oct to 16 oct, me and my boyfriend had done some stuff on 13th of November lyk he rubs his penis on vagina but not inserted by using protection but it tores and we stop nd he did not ejaculate near me but even now my periods not started and some times pain started in my stomach feels like it comes but it is not happening. Also sometimes I miss my periods earlier I am not sure if anything wrong or what, should I have to wait?
I had encounter std before, but treated, now I am planning to have baby, does it affect baby health, if yes, what I have to do before making baby.
Me and my wife is plan for a baby but from last one year we can't complete our plan, here I want to confirm one thing that my wife have always some issue with his health like period is always delay always she ask for pain in his legs and the most important is she face a issue of vaginal infection. So Pls advise me what we will do.
I had sex on 25 Jan but I had I pill next day in the evening but my periods are one week late now I'm having too much in my breasts and overeating tell me can I be pregnant or this is due to I pill tell me all about it.
According to america's national stroke association if your heart beats out of rhythm, it is more likely to have a stroke. To check for atrial fibrillation do the following steps:
1) Tap your foot according to the rhythm of your pulse (place your fingers on your wrist where radial artery beats) for one minute
2) If your foot is tapping steadily, like a clock ticking then you are ok. But if it's uneven then you need to consult doctor.