Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tara GarbyalYour feedback matters!
For those who don't know, bunions are salt buildups caused by an inflammation in the body or by wearing tight and uncomfortable shoes. Statistically speaking, women are more prone to them than men, even though the male population also suffers from this health issue.
Hence, although they're not necessarily painful, they do influence the quality of a person's life. That is, they're definitely unattractive and a real obstacle for finding the right shoes. One solution is surgery. However, if you don't want to go under the knife, you can always try out a more alternative approach.
Painlessly, this remedy will solve your bunion problems once and for all and you will successfully restore the normal shape of your feet.
300 ml of water
A tbsp of crushed bay leaves
First, boil the leaves for 5 minutes and then put them into a thermos. Leave the content overnight and strain it in the morning.
Drink the tea in small sips during the entire day. Repeat the procedure for a whole week.
Important to know:
During this period, your urge for urination will significantly increase. Don't worry, as this is an indicator that the salt deposits are dissolving properly and are stimulating the bladder.
Hi Doctor, I am 26 years old, married female. It is about 3 month of my marriage and we do not have sex properly because I can not bear the pain. What should I do? I mean for food or anything else.
I have two miscarriages 1st miscarriage date 2nd October 2015 2nd miscarriage date 19th February 2016 All reports are normal I want to ask you wen I have to plan for baby? How much gap after miscarriage.
For pregnancy, Her periods end on 7 Aug and we do intercourse with foreplay on 12-13-14 Aug continue. Then any chances to get pregnant?
Hello, I am 30 years female. I have been conceived through donor IUI, currently I am two months and 5 days pregnant. I masturbated today by rubbing my clitoris by hand under running water. Will it affect my baby, I am really worried. Kindly please help me doctor.
I am 21 year female. When I squeeze a little clear liquid appears, not much though what does that mean? I'm so confused I am not pregnant as far as I know .I have my regular periods , I took a test it says negative.
I'm 21 years old. When my husband Masturbating, my vagina bleeds. Now a days bleeding last for 1 week. Can you please tell me what is the reason for vaginal bleeding?
My first delivery on 7 Nov. After date my first period arrive on 10 Dec. Thereafter till now no periods. Pregnancy test is negative. Breastfeed my 5 mnth old baby but not exclusively. Please suggest is this nrml or I need to check up.
I am a 30 years old female with two kids, 4 years old child and 8 month old breastfeeding baby. All of a sudden there is extreme heaviness in my right breast, it almost feels like stone with lot of lumps. I fed my baby and still it is the same since almost 4 hours. There also seems to be a small boil sort of thing on my right nipple. There is also slight pain in the right breast. What could be the reason for this? How do I cure this?
I have irregular periods and am suffering from constant stomach aches. What is the problem behind this? Do. I have pcod or pcos whatever? Will this affect my future during child birth.
I had sex with my hus three days before. I. Feeling so much pain in my vagina. And bleeding so much. It has a radish brown colour. Im I pregnant. I ate papaya yesterday. Why itz bleedings?
Today, I had sex with my boyfriend and while washing, I realized that my periods has started. So, should I take i-pill?
Diet in ckd in non dialysis patients:
- We suggest the following dietary guidelines for most patients with egfr 60 ml/min/1.73 who are not on dialysis:
- A daily protein intake of 0.8 g/kg. We do not recommend very-low-protein intake (0.6 g/kg/day).
- A diet rich in vegetables.
The sodium intake varies depending on individual patient clinical features. Among individuals who are hypertensive, volume overloaded, or proteinuric, we suggest a sodium intake of 2 g/day (ie, 5 g/day of salt [nacl]).
For patients who are not hypertensive, volume overloaded, or proteinuric, sodium restriction to 2.3 g/day (5.75 g/day of salt [nacl]) may be of benefit. There are no convincing studies of the general population that have proven that lowering sodium intake to less than 2.3 g per day lowers cardiovascular outcomes or all-cause mortality. The institute of medicine has concluded that there is insufficient evidence to recommend a different sodium intake for ckd patients as compared with the general us population .
- The potassium intake should be guided by serum potassium levels. If the potassium concentration is normal, we do not restrict dietary potassium. If the potassium concentration is high, dietary potassium intake should be restricted.
- Some clinicians target a total calcium intake (both dietary and medication sources) ≤1500 mg/day, whereas others prefer a more stringent goal of ≤1000 mg/day.
- Maximum phosphorus intake of 0.8 to 1 g/day, even if the serum phosphorus concentration is normal; this is because some studies suggest that dietary phosphorus intake may alter circulating fibroblast growth factor (fgf)-23 concentration. The dietary phosphorus should be derived from sources of high biologic value, such as meats and eggs.
- Maximum caloric intake of 30 to 35 kcal/kg/day.
- Maximum fat intake - 30 percent of daily energy intake, with saturated fat limited to 10 percent energy.
- Daily dietary fiber intake for 25 to 38 g/day.
Hi doc, My period pattern is late or earlier since last six months, like this month it's 31 days and my period had not started. I am 41 and 61 kg. Before that my period were regular and always on time as per cycle.
What does it mean, both ovaries show multiple small cysts which are peripherally placed giving 'string of pearl'appearance with central echogenic stroma ,please suggest me in detail.
Boost your immunity naturally by including following foods...
1) Citrus foods: Citrus like oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes are an excellent source of vitamin C which helps maintain the body’s defence against bacterial infections.
2) Turmeric: Turmeric is anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, detoxifying and amazing for digestive health.
3) Papaya: Papaya is beneficial for those with digestive problems.
4) Ginger: Ginger has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It helps to boost immune function and combat cellular damage.
5) Garlic:Garlic is also an immune system warrior, protecting the body from infections and illness
6) Pineapple: Pineapple helps in protein digestion which allows your body to utilize immune boosting amino acids effectively.
7) Proteins: Protein nourish your immune system, repair the body and assist recovery.
8) Wheat grass:Wheat grass Juice help support liver and immune function by boosting the liver’s ability to flush out toxins.
9) Berries: Berries help promote healthy tissues and organs. So by including the above foods in your daily diet you start getting improvement in your health.
Eat healthy..Stay healthy...
Decline in muscle strength and flexibility, slower balance reflexes and some vision problems are some of the prevalent causes of falling down amongst elders.