Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Tanya Jawa
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Ms. Tanya JawaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Mujhe family problems ki wajah se stress rhta h meri soch negative ho gyi h jiske liye m 2 months se nexito forte le rha tha but achanak last week se tension bht jyada ho gyi h stress or anxiety bht ho gyi h mind bhi sunn ho gya h please koyi aisi medicine btaye ya nexito forte ki dose jyada karu Jo meri thinking positive ho jaye or normally apna work kar pao Jo ki m nhi kar pa rha hu meri kapde ki shop h Please Dr. btaye medicine I will be thankful to you.
Recently I am having cough problems. I am a regular smoker. whenever m having a smoke I get a cough. Otherwise I do not.
I am very very afraid of lot of things in my life. I have lot of phobias and my mind is completely collapsed of fear all the time. Even though certain things doesn't matter for me but my brain is not accepting and creating more fear. I don't have friends, I am single and have none to share my fear. Please help me how to stabilise my mind and to stop fear. I am now more afraid of local thieves and slum people. Nowadays more bike thieves arising and these guys would kill people for money just like that. Lots of crimes and I AM TIRED OF BEING cautious ALL THE TIME. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't go out. I couldn't speak in public. .I couldn't park my bike or car and do my work. My mind just threatens me all the time. I do over think a lot. Please help me out I AM AFRAID THAT ONE DAY I WILL BECOME MENTAL. Please help me out. I want to be brave and how to remove all the negative thoughts from my mind. I am feeling shy to ask help for my cowardness directly. Please help.
I am 36 year old male. I am having pigmentation on my face since last one year. please tell me the treatment. I am already taking antidepressant since many years. Thanx.
Recently most of us were shaken by the death of the well-known television actress, Pratyusha Banerjee. Her sudden death has brought to light the very common yet under-addressed problem - Depression - that a number of youths are living with.
Most mental and emotional health issues are inconspicuous in nature and, therefore, cause more harm than they otherwise should, most people still live with a number of symptoms of depression without even realizing it or do little to address it. When the depressive symptoms last for more than 2 weeks and affect the individual's personal, social or occupational life, it is known as clinical depression or major depression. There is often a delay in opting for the treatment because of the social taboo associated with depression.
Although cases of depression can vary from an individual to the other, there are signs that one can look out for, to identify a depressed person:
- Low mood most of the time of day along with frequent crying spells
- Feeling of unworthiness and low self-respect are very common in a depressed person. Due to these feelings, the affected person may become very critical and disapproving about himself or herself.
- Lack of enjoyment and loss of interest in a depressed person makes them no longer derive pleasure from things that once gave him or her happiness.
- Exhaustion and insomnia are signs that one should look out for in a depressed individual. These are usually due to changes in sleep patterns, from sleeping a lot because of feelings of constant fatigue or due to instances of wakefulness.
- From indulging in comfort eating to losing the will to eat, predominantly loss of appetite characterizes a depressed person.
- Difficulty in recalling details and tendency to over generalize as also problem-solving issues can point to the presence of depression
- Unexplained bodily pains and aches are another characteristics of the condition.
What are the different types of depression?
Regarding the different forms of this mental health issue, it comes in several forms along with their distinct symptoms, effects, and causes. These are:
- Major depression
- Recurrent depressive disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Bipolar disorder
How can it affect your life?
More than 90% people who commit suicide suffer from some form of psychiatric illness and depression is the most common reason. The despair that usually accompanies depression makes the thought of taking one's life as the only means available to escape the pain. In addition to suicidal thoughts, it can also affect one's functioning in day to day life if help is not sought in time.
Depression is as curable as any other illness. Both medical management and psychotherapy are helpful in treatment. Type of treatment depends on patient's condition, the severity of illness as well as availability.