Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Tanya BucksheeYour feedback matters!
Sir my breast size is increasing day by day, how to control that tell me sir? Actually daily im join foreplay with my boyfriend, is the reason for my breast increasing? Please tell me sir im scared.
I am 27 and I have low HCG. After 2 year marriage for the first time my period is delayed for 2 months and when I went to doctor last week .she took a urine test and said I am not pregnant. The problem is still I feel pregnant and my belly has grown little. The doctor prescribed me gynoset tablets for 3 days for my periods to come back. Can I have that tablet? Incase if I am pregnant will my baby get effected. Please help. Suggest me what should I do.
Mujhe pregnancy mein thyroid ho gayi thi .pregnancy mein 50 mcg ki tablet laana sa thyroid control mein aa gayi thi. After delivery maine 25 mcg laani start kar dii. After 45 days of delivery TSH-1.41 aur FT4-1.29 ho gayi hai. Please mujha batao ki mujha 25 mcg ki tablet continue hi rakhni chahiya ka khani chod deni chahiya? Agar continue rakhni hai toh kaab taak continue rakhni hai.
The development of minimally invasive surgical procedures has brought about great improvement in the medical field. This form of surgical procedure makes use of advanced technologies so as to reduce the need for making bigger incisions (or cuts) that characterise conventional open surgeries for the pelvic or abdominal region. A modern surgical technique that has made its appearance in the field of minimally invasive surgery is the laparoscopic single incision surgery.
So what is laparoscopic single incision surgery?
A variation of the traditional laparoscopic surgery, laparoscopic single incision surgery is a relatively a more complex process as it involves the manipulation of 3 surgical instruments through just one point of access. The chief advantage that it offers is that of fewer scar formations as the incision point is very small. Instead of the usual 4-5 small incisions that characterise a laparoscopic surgery, only a single incision of about 1.5-2cm is made and is used as point of entry for different surgical instruments to be inserted.
It can help procedures ranging from gynaecological and urological to colon and cover operations like removal of gallbladders, appendix, ovarian cysts, ovaries or the small bowel. The length of time that the surgeon normally takes to perform an operation using this approach is the same as you would normally expect from a conventional laparoscopic technique (which is roughly an hour).
What are the advantages of this form of surgery?
The reason behind the growing popularity of this type of surgical procedure is that unlike open surgery, it does not come with the disadvantages of longer recovery times, greater pain, infection and blood loss.
The key benefits that this form of minimally invasive surgery offers are:
1. It causes less discomfort than a normal open surgery as it requires only a single incision to be made on the body
2. Since fewer incisions are made, the chances of infection and scarring are also significantly reduced through this approach
3. Again, because the recovery time for this minimally invasive surgical procedure is short, the hospital stay following this surgical procedure is also of a shorter span
4. It also enables you to return to your diet of solid food much faster than you would normally do when you opt for the traditional surgery
5. It also sees you returning to your daily activities and lifestyle much faster
Offering a host of benefits, including fewer complications, single incision laparoscopic surgery can be opted if you suffer from problems of the abdominal or pelvic region.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
While having intercourse with my hubby I feel pain every time and not able to continue. Is this any serious issue?
My girl friend is suffering from her period problem. She is not getting her period in time. It 10 to 15 days late from her time. We did not involve any sexual activities. She suffering this problem from long time.
I started my periods on Saturday. But I had sex with my husband. I bled a little during it, but I haven't bled after that like usual .I bled a little today. Is my period over or will it resume again?
Good evening doctor, My question is, I have gone follicular study. Day 14th my follicle has been ruptured today is 16th day. We had intercourse 11th day to 15 day daily once is it possible get pregnant or else any signs and symptoms will occur after 15th day. Please tell me i am waiting heard good news or I'll get very disappoint. Thanking you.
Hi. I am 26, married male. I have a lump in my right chest. Under my nipple. Painful sometimes. Is it serious?
When I performing sex then I feel itching in vagina. I face this problem from last month. What should I do? Please inform me as soon as possible.
Hi, I am got married 3 months ago. Now, today my wife's monthly periods are 10 days late (yet not came. We can want any child now. What may be the reason of this irregularity PREGNANCY OR ANY THING ELSE. Kindly suggest what should we do ASAP. Regards, Ashok.
There is the potential for greater oxygen extraction from the blood under maximum exercise conditions. The muscles can make better use of blood flow and the oxygen release that comes from it.
Such exercise leads to improvement in" collateral circulation" i. E. Growth in the number of blood vessels supplying the legs. Clinicians should urge all pad patients, whether or not they have symptoms, to engage in a regular, supervised exercise program.
Walking is a standard recommendation for people with pad. A recommended regimen is a 40-minute walk three times a week for at least six months. Persistent leg pain is an indication that help is needed. In the absence of that symptom, physicians can test for pad by measuring the difference in blood pressure between an ankle and an arm.
I am 25 year old .I would like to get suggestion regarding increasing time period for ejaculation .Please suggest something best.
Early to bed and early to rise, makes one healthy, wealthy and wise. We have all heard this age old adage since time immemorial. Yet, how many of us actually adhere to it? Staying up late and waking up even later has become a lifestyle problem that many of us have succumbed to. It has become common to hear people complaining that they simply cannot make it out of bed on time. This can lead to various health problems in the long run.
So what are the health advantages of rising early. Read on to find out more!
- Healthier Appetite: When you wake up early, you have given your body a six to eight hour period of fasting time, which has been recommended by doctors for ages now. This basically helps the body in asking for the right food at the right time, which creates a healthy appetite and healthy food intake as a consequence. When you wake up early, you eliminate healthy eating because you end up grabbing whatever it is that can quell the ravenous hunger that you feel after prolonged hours of sleep.
- Depression: People who wake up early are generally less prone to depression. A medical study has also shown that there are definite links between the tendency to hit the bed late and depression. It is a well known fact that a lack of routine can lead to a state of imbalance in the mind and body. This can also have an adverse effect on the hormonal balance of the person and lead to depression and mental conditions along the same lines.
- BMI: People who wake up early and work their way into the day with proper meals and eating habits tend to have a more balanced BMI. A healthy BMI is where you weight is appropriate for your height. This may differ for men and women with the same height.
- Exercise: When you wake up late, you actually have that much more of catching up to do, which can lead to grogginess and sudden jerks to the nerves and neurotransmitters as well as the signals that they emanate. All this has a profound effect on the amount of time that we allot for other activities like exercise, which can help one destress even as it keeps us healthy.
From being more sedentary to leading a lifestyle where eating right is the last priority, the lives of those who wake up late seems to be bereft of a proper life rhythm. Waking up early leaves people with the energy to pursue a little bit of everything for a balanced day and life, in the long run.