Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tanu YadavYour feedback matters!
Mere utress me bhut swelling rehta hai jiski wajah se mere kabhi jyada bleeding to kbhi kan bleeding rhta h. Periods bhi barabar nahi aata 2 month me aata hai thyroid etc sb test ho gye h thyroid nhi h mere bs uterus me hi swelling bahut rehta h please suggest me Dr.
My wife is suffering from pcod disease but doctor is advice her to take meprate 10 mg and gestrat, fertomid, exermet 500mg but problem is still remain and menustral is not coming after completion of two months even then no pregnancy. Kindly suggest me best treatment of this disease.
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just followed for the sake of religious rituals but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands in for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body thereby maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking it. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When ones sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. When having food in this position then a person has to bend and eat as they might have to move up and down while eating. When this happens the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleeps can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minutes nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous praise, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby's ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching feet of elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 41, late marriage trying to conceive since 4 years. My egg reserve is low producing just 1 or 2 eggs presently. I also hv issue with my uterine lining it is btwn 6-7.M going for I vf treatment. Got 8 eggs freeze all. Now Dr. will plan transfer very soon. My 1 iui and 2 ivf cycle failed. Is there any other way I can get pregnant soon?
I'm 23years old, me and my husband stays far away, for every 15days we have continuous sex later I will use ipill for protection, is that good use i pill frequently, does this affect my future pregnancy?
Hi I have pcod and high prolactin level. Dr. advised ke to have fertyl50 mg. Can fertyl 50 mg helps me to maintain the level of prolactin.
Hello respected Doctors. I'm 18 week's pregnant and suffering from Shoulder joint pain | neck and shoulder pain since 1 year ago. I have gone to many Doctors some of them advice me to take (Paracetamol 500mg tablet) take two tablets three times aday for 1 month. And some other Doctors advise me to take (Methylcobalamin 500mg injection) for 12 days. And some other Doctors advice me to take (Pregabalin 100mg tablet) take one tablet at bed time. And some other Doctors advice me to take (Vitamin D3). So dear respected Doctors I have taken all these medicines but there is no effect on my shoulders and neck pain. Same like before there is alot of pain on my Shoulders neck and spinal cord. And when there is alot of pain on my Shoulders and neck I use sometimes INDIAN MOVE CREAM. When I use this Cream it gives me some relaxation I fell little bit good then before. But again after sometimes I fell my shoulders neck pain and I start Vomiting. Dear Doctors sir believe me I became fatup with this kind of problem so please plz please I need your help please help me for my this problem.
Female 23 yrs, newly married, please tell does regular (almost daily) intercourse or usage of oral contraceptive pills can leads to delay in mc dates.
I am 34 weeks pregnant now. My baby had turned head down position in 32 weeks but now again it is at breech position I am really scared if it does not come head down position. Please suggest what should I do because I want a normal delivery.
Hi, alhua is my wife and we had unprotected sex while she was in her periods, she has stopped bleeding and it happened on 5th day unfortunately the protection didn't play it role properly, and so I'm worried about her getting pregnant, what should we do,
Mein 19 saal ki married hu 30 april ko meri shadi hui this year tab se husband k sath unprotected sex chalu hai but no pregnancy signs? Is there any problem? And give me tips for remain pregnant? Pllz suggest.
Hi, I'm 27 year old and unmarried. Had sex with ex girlfriend and enjoyed too. Now she is not with me. For me difficult to forget the movements and manage sex life now. How should I go ahead? Please suggest.
I am 35 year old woman with one daughter 10 years old for past 5 periods I am suffering serve abdomen pain centre during periods and heavy bleeding for 2 3 and 4 th day, I also had thyroid test blood and sonography all was normal other then bulky uterus, all these started after I was detected with kidney cyst few months ago however my latest sonography shows no present cyst in kidney please help.
Cherry Angiomas are benign skin growths comprised of abnormal proliferation of blood vessels. They are also alternatively known as Campbell de Morgan spots or senile angiomas. Cherry Angiomas are a rather common skin disorder.
The Cherry Angioma appears bright red, oval or circular in shape and are small in size. They can either be smooth, and close to the skin's surface, or they can be marginally raised. They mostly appear on the arms, shoulders and torso. If the Angioma is agitated (scratched, cut open or rubbed), it might result in intense bleeding in some cases.
The exact cause of Cherry Angiomas is unknown. Genetic predispositions are usually believed to be a major cause. Other than that, pregnancy, climate and chemical exposure have also been said to cause Cherry Angiomas.
An obvious link, however, has been established between age and the appearance of Cherry Angiomas. Usually, people over 30 develop Cherry Angiomas, which only seem to augment in number and size with age.
There are no other specific symptoms of Cherry Angiomas, except for the benign growths on the skin. The skin growths are usually characterised by:
- Vivid, cherry-red colour
- Small sizes
- Smooth growths which are close to the skin's surface, or are raised
Cherry angiomas usually does not need any treatment, but if you want, you can remove them for cosmetic reasons. You can also remove the Cherry Angiomas if they appear in places on your body where they can get easily irritated (such as, on the hands), and cause bleeding.
Some methods of removing Cherry Angiomas include:
- Electro-cauterization: In this method, the angioma is burned off by an electric current that is passed through a tiny probe.
- Cryosurgery: In this procedure, the angioma is frozen with liquid nitrogen; the angioma is destroyed by the severe cold. This is a relatively easy and quick procedure.
- Laser surgery: In this procedure, pulsed dye laser is used to remove the angioma. The pulsed dye laser (PDL) is an undiluted yellow laser that is hot enough to damage the growth.
- Shave excision: In this procedure, the angioma is removed from the surface of the skin by a sharp razor. Shave excision is a substitute to invasive surgery that would require an incision to remove the growth and then sutures (stitches) to close the laceration. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.