Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Tanu YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi this and from past 10 years I am having fribo adenoma on my right breast and twice I have been operated but again and again coming back.
You can try this maneuver on people who have choked upon food, articles and you have very less time to wait for the emergency services to rescue.
Try the heimlich maneuver and you could be gifting a person his/her life.
Firstly check upon the person if he has really choked on something. Usually they will be gasping for air as the choking must have blocked the air passages. He/she may not be in a state to tell you if they have choked upon something as they cant talk but you can clearly see signs of struggle.
Tell your friend to immediately call emergency services while you try heimlich maneuver.
Never give forceful blows on the back as this may cause the object to go further down the trachea causing more difficulty in breathing.
Try heimlich maneuver:-
1. Stand behind the patient keeping your legs stable so that if the patient falls you can give proper support.
2. Encircle your hands from behind the patient such that the level is midway below the breastbone and above the navel.
3. Make a fist of your dominant hand and slip in the thumb of the dominant hand inside the fist so that you don't hurt the patient during the maneuver.
4. Now hold the fist with the other non dominant hand.
5. Now give abdominal thrusts from behind. Pull upwards and inwards using a good amount of force.
6. Do step 5 quicker and forcefully. This shall dislodge the object and by coughing it will get expelled out. Keep doing this until the object comes out.
7. If the person gets unconscious (shows that the object is not getting dislodged and the condition is worsening) stop the maneuver and immediately try to take them to the emergency room.
8. The person shall need cardiopulmonary resucitation to rescue his life.
Hope this helped.
I been trying to conceive for Two years, my doctors found that I havr cyst on my ovary measuring 2cm on my left ovary does could it affect? She prescribed me a clomid I take take already for 1round but after that these two months I dont have a period the 3rd month is just spotting, I do PT but still negative, what should I do?
Hi. Doctor. I am 7 month pregnant. From last 1 week left side of vagina is swelling and feeling hard with a little pain. Can it normal or anything else. Pls give me the solution. Will it affect my pregnancy. Pls answer as soon as possible.
I am going through periods. I am suffering from mild Fever also. Can I take pain killer or paracetamol in any case.
I have vaginal infection, it causes itching, discharge, burning and waiting of vagina. Which is very uncomfortable, I have been applying cream since 2 days but its not working on it, so please tell me about the treatment and causes of that.
Hello ma'am I have my menstrual cycle irregular. I have taken a meprate10 tablet befr 10-15 days. An I got my periods today but I am facing abdominal pain. Please suggest me what should I do?
I'm 36 yrs nd expecting my 2nd pregnancy of 10 weeks I felt pain in my lower abdomin specially lower part of left side .
I am 43 years old. and recently im facing the problem of urine leakage just after urination. moreover at time of sex .my vagina becomes so tight that penetration is not possible .i m getting pain too during penetration.
I'm 23 years old and I've been in physical relationship with my girl friend for around 7 years without any protection and also I've been in physical relationship with many other girls. The only thing I want to highlight here is I've done sex with many girls but without any protection. Is this gonna effect anything now or in future for me in terms of health? What about HIV positive? How it gets into picture?
Life is getting stressful day by day. Food habits are changing and so is the diet pattern. A balanced diet is becoming a highly debatable topic in these tough times. Dinner is the last meal of the day and surprisingly the most neglected one too. Though one may begin the day on a heavy note it is always advisable to end it with a light dinner. If this is not followed, your body may be seriously damaged in the process.
In fact, your body will always react to an over eaten meal, in numerous ways as listed below-
7 times more tendency to put on weight: The human body much like the mind is the most active in the morning and by the time it is night, it tends to slow down. Therefore, eating a large meal for dinner is detrimental to your health as by then the metabolism slows down and the heavy meal eaten by you is not digested rather stored as extra fat.
Acidity: People who eat a heavy dinner tend to complain a lot about gastritis and acidity related chest pain and passage of gas.
Migraine: Overeating and fat accumulation has also shown to increase chance of migraine. People generally wake up with a congested mind and clouded thoughts which can later take the form of migraine.
Heart Rate Rises: One effect of overeating is the rapid rise in the heart rate. The body tries to grapple with the intake of large amount of food and as a result, the heart rate rises sharply and we tend to feel nauseated and uncomfortable.
Reduced Sleep: A heavy meal at night disturbs the sleeping pattern of an individual. The brain receives maximum nourishment during sleep. If you eat a heavy meal, the blood supply to the brain is reduced and it is channelized to the stomach for digestion. Hence when people wake up in the morning they feel stressed out and tired.
Depressed: It may sound incredible, but overeating at night according to doctors is not only a sign of depression, but also manifests the condition. Excess accumulation of fat leads to depression. This phenomenon is more common In women.
Increased Stress: The relation between food and stress has been well established, as people under stress tend to eat more. However, it is also true that overeating at night may trigger stress too. After a bout of overeating, your body tends to feel stressed that is converted into a feeling of sluggishness on the day after. It thus becomes a cycle and the person gets caught in it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello Dr. I am 32 years old After 3rd c-section I am troubling from severe Joint pain and weakness, heavy bleeding during menstruation.
My girlfriend (24 years) is experiencing itching in left breast and a tiny lump in right breast, she is about to have her period after two days, is it due to PMS or she have to go for checkup Some times a transparent white discharge comes out from nipple after squeezing the breast Please help and suggest treatment!
Am 24 year old unmarried girl am suffering from vaginal itching and irritation from last 5 days its very difficult for me give me advise for relieve my problem please
I have a problem of low semens count how to improve that as I am struggling with my wife to conceive for the baby please suggest me what are the medicines and natural diet tips that will do in this situation?
Hi doctor. I am housewife and studying as my routine not good enough where I do not get time for exercise NO PROPER HEALTHY diet. Due to lack of sleep my dark circle increasing and skin too is dull. Please help me. I am from mumbai. My skin is normal not too oily and too dry. Please suggest some medicine.
Hi, I am 26 year old and trying to conceive from last 6 months. Consulted a doctor in jan and then came to know thyroid problem but when I retest tsh value is 1. 31 on 16th march my homocystein level was also normal so doctor said taht I am good to conceive. We have tried this months. Lmp was 16th march 2015, we had intercourse on 29th march to 5 th april, every other day then I have spotting on 6th april and also for 3-4 days had back aches, severe cramps, headaches and acidity. My period was expected on 14th april. But on 15th april again I have brownish blood drop. I had pregnancy test on 11th april and it was negative. I am more worried. Am I pregnent or not? shall I vivit to doctor again. Why this brownish drops are there is it first day of my period. Please help.
Masturbation, which has always been a taboo subject, is slowly gaining attention as an issue that can be discussed openly.
In fact, there are several myths associated with masturbation which have been long held. Let's debunk these myths first. The following ideas about masturbation are not only untrue, they are also misleading.
Myth #1: It causes weaknesses
Myth #2: It causes loss of energy
Myth #3: It leads to Impotence
Myth #4: It may induce problem in future sex life or causes guilt
Myth #5: It can cause Nightfall
So what is the truth?
People are beginning to understand that masturbation is not simply a superficial form of pleasuring the self, but an activity that can provide some benefits in terms of health and fitness as well.
Not only that, masturbation also helps men and especially women, learn more about their own sexual behavior, preferences, and desires. It helps them become more comfortable with their body and in tune with their own inner minds.
Here is how masturbation can lead to well-being
1. Masturbation as a process of stress relief: Pleasing oneself after a hectic and taxing day at work can reduce a lot of stress. The activity releases endorphins into the blood which helps to improve one's overall mood and helps the individual to relax. In the 21st century, this is indeed a great advantage where people are constantly under pressure from various areas of life.
2. Masturbation to strengthen the body: In case of women, masturbation makes the muscles of the pelvic floor stronger. Along with this, it decreases the likelihood of developing yeast infections in the vagina or surrounding areas. This improves bladder control and also improves sexual experiences. For men, masturbation helps to develop better resistance to prostate gland infections. It also helps to improve the health of the prostate. It also gives a boost to the immune system.
3. Masturbation also helps with PreMenstrual Syndrome: Most women go through a wide variety of PMS symptoms such as intense stomach cramping, mood fluctuation, anxiety, tension, and pain in the legs and the back. Masturbation has been found to ease these problems to a great extent.
4. Masturbation demystifies the concepts of sex and sexuality: In Indian society, discussing sex and sexuality is seen as taboo. Discussing these issues openly is regarded as immoral. This causes many people, especially young people, to have unclear ideas about their own bodies and bodily desires. This causes a lot of stress and anxiety in their minds. Masturbation helps them to come to terms with these issues by exploring their own bodies in a new way. This helps to promote well being by dismantling primitive ideas about sex and sexuality.
Related Tip: 8 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Masturbation