Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TanejaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old woman. My skin is damaged due to sun. I have uneven and tanned skin. I am getting married in dec. Please suggest some effective home remedy for remove suntan from body.
My name is sreejith. My problem is face getting black. I am not going outside no direct sunlight. I am sitting in the office.
My heels are very hard n it's pain alot specially in morning. So plzzz advice some cream or lotion for this.
I've A Rash On Scrotum From Past 3 Day. When I Starch The Skin Become Red & Itchy. After Much Starching My Of Course, The Top Layer Of Skin Becomes Dry And Peel Off.
Hi, My mother is a kidney patient (CKD Stage V) for last 8 years and we are looking for some alternate solution for the disease. I came to know about Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPS) and its future aspects. I am keen to know what stem cell research can offer to a kidney patient. I have attached the documents related to her treatment. Details of Patient: Name: Sangita ShuklaAge: 51 yearsBlood Group: O''Chronic Kidney disease Dialysis since 2008Dialysis is done twice a weekRegards, Arpit ShuklaAddress: C/O Sangita Shukla, Vishesh Pichhadi Janjati Ashram ShalaAmbedkar Hostel, Shyamala Hills, Polytechnic Square, Bhopal - 462013 (M. P) INDIAMob: 91-9560064325Email:'arpitabhi@gmail. Com'
Hello Dr. my skin is dry and I am suffering from under eye dark circles can you please suggest me best sunscreen to protect my skin from ageing and wrinkles or suggest any face cream which is best for dark circles and wrinkles. Thank you reply as soon as possible.
The area under my eyes has got depressed inside with dark circles my age is 22 and I look like a old man.
I have pimples on my face from five months and I used so many creams but I not saw any changes on my face what I should do? To decrease the pimples.
Sir. I have a problem since 4 years. That I'm facing with problem, from my anus, there are coming white insects. Please tell how can I fix this issue.
I have a black spots on my face I tried many products bt they are useless please suggest me something else.
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.