Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TalwarYour feedback matters!
I am observing that my breast size is increasing little bit. My boyfriend use to press them whenever we get intimate. Does this the reason of increasing? Do pressing affect the breast size. Please help. I am 18 years old. Periods are normal. Weight approx 49 kgs.
Haemotysis without any reason Reported only after having proper meal All types of endoscopies and tests performed, everything normal Having thyroid and pcod.
Can one have sex with condom with other female and is there any harm of sucking breast milk from her please reply.
Dear Doctor, I'm 3 months one week pregnant. Used to get blood spotting and very little bleeding from 2nd and half month onwards. I have to my ST scan on 5th nov. Everything is normal but again I'm getting little bleeding and today was more as compare to other day. I'm so worried. Doctor have me tablet for bleeding which I need to insert in vagina and I'm doing that but still there is some bleeding. Please help me what to do. Hope nothing happen to my baby. This is my first pregnancy. Waiting for your kind advice please.
I'm 21 year old, having girlfriend and engaged with her, My question is whenever we are trying to do sex, no matter how much I force but my penis can't put into her vagina. We had tried lots of time, some are saying that we have to make our foreplay more, I tried it but worst. Can you please say what can be there and how to solve it?
I am a 20 year old female, sexually active and I am 2 days late on my periods. I have thick white odorless vaginal discharge and a lot of gas. I took a pregnancy test which was negative, could I still be pregnant?
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 4 times in a single day then after sex within in a half hour I gave her unwanted 72 .her periods started on 18/03/17 and we had sex on 1/04/17. Is she will pregnant. Help.
I am 28 years old female. I am suffering from PCOS. Having excess hair growth on body, Irregular periods from last so many years. What treatment should be take?
I have pcos. Will I get pregnant in future. I want to gain weight because I am extremely underweight. But I don't feel like eating. My appetite is very bad. On top I cannot eat cheese and butter, sweet stuffs because of pcos. What can I do. please help.
Hi I had unprotected sex on 24th December 2016 at 2: 30 AM and took the I pill at 12: PM (that is within 6-12 hours )and I have my cycle on 14th every month but I get periods in 5 days after taking the pill. It didn't happen this time but today at 1: 30 PM I went to the washroom to pee and saw 2-3 blood spots in the pot and thought them to be my periods but after 20-25 minutes I went to the washroom again and there was no blood neither in the pot nor on the pad till now that is 4: PM. There are just 2-3 blood spots on the pad that is it. The flow on the first day is usually less but not as less as this. Is this implantation bleeding, what shall I do?
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 26 years old and from past one year getting pain below my left breast while having food or drinking and from past one week a little bit like small pieces I am getting bleed from my left nose I am really worried about this can you please suggest me I am very much scared to tell about this things to my family.
As physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes everyday to maintain your physical health.
I had sex with my gf. But she has no sex knowledge. While foreplay she is just laughing and asking what you are playing with this? So I getting tensed while having sex. I'm in high mood but she is very naughty and talkative in that time. What can I do for that? If I had oral sex with her she is just saying to stop and laughing. I had too much anger. What I can do? Pls help me.
Is it true female get pleasure in G spot? When I stimulate my wife s G spot she doesn't feel any thing, how should I do?
I got married 2 years back and now we are planning for kids and for that we tried from last two months but my wife's cycles are normal no change pls guide how can we know that.
During fasting it’s important to eat healthy, nutritious food and maintain sodium potassium balance in the body so that you don’t get tired, dehydrated and giddy. Check out our page everyday for different foods to be eaten during the fast with their nutritional benefits and recipes
Day 3 # Amaranth Porridge Recipe with BENEFIT
Amaranth Commonly known as rajgira, is high in proteins, dietary fibre, iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and B-vitamins. Amaranth seeds can be used for breakfast cereals and porridges. Rajgira atta or Amaranth flour can also be used to make chapatis or parathas or porriedge etc.
RUCHI DIET CARE
DIET WITH RIGHT BIT