Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TalwarYour feedback matters!
I don't have proper periods. My menstrual happened 3 months one time. What should I do? Is weight loss will be the solution? If it means, pls give suggestion to weight loss.
Abhyanga is a warm oil self-massage. It is an important part of self-care that provides healing benefits to
the body and mind. Abhyanga improves circulation, moisturizes the skin, awakens the lymph system,
and calms the mind and nervous system.
It especially calms the vata dosha; however, by using oils appropriate for each dosha, Abhyanga
supports all three doshas.
Improves luster and tone of the skin
Enhances complexion and creates softer, smoother skin
Lubricates the joints
Nourishes scalp and creates luxurious healthy hair
Supports healthy function of immune system
Balances the nervous system and calms the mind
Supports deep restful sleep
Increases energy and ojas
Make sure bathroom is warm. Place old towel on floor to prevent oil stains.
Heat some water to near boil. Pour water in a coffee mug. Place plastic container of recommended
massage oil into the cup until oil is warm. Use flip top container for easier application.
Begin to apply oil to body. Begin with the head, rubbing oil into scalp. Be sure to lubricate the ears.
Then massage oil into the neck, shoulders and arms. Continue with the abdomen and back. Finish with
the legs. Spend extra time on the hands and feet. Use long strokes for the limbs and circular motion for
the chest, abdomen and joints.
Allow the oil to penetrate the skin for 10-15 minutes. Note: if short on time, even allowing the oil to soak
in for 5 minutes will be of benefit.
Take a warm shower, being careful to not slip as the feet are oily. Use soap where needed and sham-
Itʼs best to avoid Abhyanga when the following conditions are present:
During menstrual cycle
Systemic ama/toxins in the body. Usually the tongue has a thick coating on it under these conditions.
Experiencing a cold or flu
During pregnancy, without the consent of your health care practitioner
RECOMMENDED OILS FOR THE DOSHAS
Be sure to use organic oils, as the skin is the largest organ on the body. One can simply use the
straight-up base oils. However, in my opinion, if I am investing the time and energy in the self-massage, I
like the extra boost of healing herbs in my Abhyanga oil. So, I will use herbal oils. To be more cost
effective, one can use a 50:50 blend of the base and herbal oils.
Abhyanga is a simple, effective, and luxurious practice that puts the “ahhhh” in self-care. Investing time
to nourish yourself in the morning will provide a sweet return of bliss throughout the day, as well as long
term health benefits.
Hi. I' m a 49 year old woman. I have a bad body pain, especially in my back and knee. They are also accompanied with irregular periods and indigestion.
Any medicine in homeopathy for chronic sinusitus ( since 1994 a long period of 20 yrs ) for male of 42 yrs
The thought of going under the knife to treat your spine problem may give rise to a range of emotions; make you ponder over a number of things such as the recovery period, procedure and techniques involved and so on. Nonetheless, before opting for the surgery, there are certain points that you should go over and these are:
- Be well aware of the cause of your pain - Identifying the cause that is behind your pain is vital in order to decide whether the surgery is going to prove beneficial in the long run or not. If the cause is not identified as the right one, the surgery may prove futile and you may not get the pain relief that you're looking for.
- Gather detailed information about your spine surgeon - Before visiting the spine surgeon, you should collect detailed information about the specialist so as to be able to come up with appropriate questions concerning the surgery. From questions concerning about the surgeon's success and complication rates, numbers of surgeries performed to qualifications of the surgeon, these and much more should be part of your evaluation process.
- Prepare yourself before a consultation - It's good to prepare yourself before a medical consultation. Whether it's researching about the surgery and your condition or being well aware of your family's medical history, or details about the pain that you experience, or your expectations from the surgery, every aspect should be covered so that you derive the maximum benefit from your meeting.
- Carry out your own research - Carrying out your own research on the alternatives before opting for the surgery can put you on a better footing. It's imperative to compare the opinion put forward by the surgeon from genuine sources so that you're better able to understand the merits and demerits of the treatment.
My semanogram analysis is Colour. Whitish Viscosity. Thick P H value. 09 (alkaline) liquefaction time. 30 min Total volume. 2.0 mls Total count. 70 million/ml Active motile. 75% Sluggish motile. 10% Dead. 15% Pus cells. 02_03 HPF Erythrocytes. Nil Epithelial cells. Nil Morphology. Normal Is it normal? If not what is wrongth and why wife is not conceiving? Plez help me.
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes.
Coping and Support:
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression.