Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Shadab AliYour feedback matters!
Sir, I want to ask something about man's sexual organ. My private part is small and short. So here I want to know that can I enlarge and larger size with the help of medicine. If it is possible pliz tell me. Thanks.
I can't sleep at all the whole night. I am feeling loss of energy, drowsy. I am having hypothyroidism & diabetic problem, loosing weight & day by day looking so thin.
I have a lot of acidity issue. It burns like hell. I tried to maintain, eating, sleeping habit, but still it comes at night. Mostly if I eat curd, bread, veg curry vegetable.
I am HLA-B27+ve person. I had been suffering from Spondyloarthropathy for three years. I used to take Sulfasalazine (Sazo) 1GM for three years. Now I am absolutely fine and don't take this medicine anymore. My question to you is- 1) I masturbate on daily basis, was this daily basis masturbation cause of Spondyloarthropathy? 2) Does masturbation on daily basis cause any bone decease? 3) Is masturbation related with Spondyloarthropathy any more? Kindly answer me these three questions as early as possible.
I have job from last 1 year whenever I sleep late night I don't control my sleep at morning. Thanks.
Hi, my friend has very violent convulsions in which his head shakes back and forth violently and his saliva comes out of his mouth. He was just tested for epilepsy, and they found no brain activity to support this diagnosis in the E.E.G. What else could it possibly be? Thanks.
I have lot of pain I'm my eyes, ears, legs, stomach, headache, teeth please tell me what do doctor no relive from my pains tell me what to do.?
I want to natural bodybuilder. please Dr. tell me healthy food for gaining mass and increase energy.Please tell.
After completions of a huge work in office I getting frustrated and then feel something wrong in my stomach. I think my daily eating habits are not so good so pls suggest me appropriate to overcome.
Sir I'm suffering from sexually from the past 17 years, l heavily masturbated now I do not have any type of sex power. I don't interest in sex, sir please suggest me what to do to increase my sex power.
I am 39. I take telsartan active 40 and roseday 5 every night. I was 106 kgs a few months back but now have reduced to 90 kgs. I walk regularly for an hour daily. I do consume liquor regularly and smoke 2 to 3 cigarettes a day. I am constantly worried about my cardiac health. Always worried about my heart. I have a lot of health anxiety. How do I get rid of this stress?
Hi, I have a cyst in my left ovary. M taking contraceptive pills from last 4 months. Bt still I do not get proper periods. Flow is very less and last for only 3 days. I want to know how long wil it take to properly remove the cyst and get normal periods.
I am 31 years old, this is my 1st child. I am 23 week, 4 days pregnant. I am feeling very less baby movement around 1 week. I am on diabetic diet and my weight is 39 kgs. I am suffering from gastritis since 2002. So is it ok to feel less baby movement now a days(around 1 or 2 kicks per day)?
What next in a patient treated with 4gms ceftriaxone Tazobactum for14 days for typhoid with fever still 99F.Treated for malaria before this with quinine sulphate and doxy for 10days with nimesulide ,paracetamol,diclofenac off and on for fever.Now Widals still+ 1:80 and lft showing Sgot&Sgpt 777 and 253 and bilirubin1.8which in the start was normal .Widal is down from 1:160
My stomach was painful and five days also come fever and I have red eyes for over five days. What should I do.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings