Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sween KathuriaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have a problem that is my teeth. 4 years ago I cleaned my teeth. But I have cavities. How to make my teeth are cavityless and whitecolour teeth. Pls suggest me sir, Thank you sir,
Hello doctor, My teeth are kind of light yellowish and I want to whiten them. I visited a dentist in Delhi for a normal checkup, he told me not to opt whitening procedures as it may lead to sensitivity. But he didn't explain much about it, just said don't go for it. My question is why whitening procedures leads to teeth sensitivity. Is there any other option available apart from it? Thank you.
Hi doctor, I'm 24 years old and I have a tooth problem, my teeth are little bit projecting outwards. I want to know that is there any surgery to straighten my teeth. I'm not interested in tooth braces. Please do send me if there is any surgery for it.
I had root canal performed on one molar at the back. Crown or some cap is needed to be fixed after the procedure. Is it necessary to have A Crown installed and what will be cost for The cheapest crown to be fixed As of now I can not afford to have a Crown implanted. The doctor I have been consulting has stated the price and installation of crown Around 3,000 Rs. Excluding the cost of root canal 4000 rs. Is my dentist overcharging me?
From someday there is a pain on the left side of my tooth and when I drink some cold things the pain will be much more and I can not take the pain please give me some tips?
I have more affected alser problem. My mouth has spread too bad smell. What I have to take get cure.
His mouth smell sometimes when he ate chicken what's the matter I am not getting please can you help me to sort my problem.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from mouth blister for last two month I want to know that is that mouth ulcer? Please advise.
I am 24 years old and having health related issue. I frequently get ulcers in mouth when I eat heavy food or banana shake etc. My diet is very low making me unhealthy. What medicines or precautions should I take to be healthy. My friend suggest me to take cobadex tablet but I am not sure about it.
My mouth smells wen I talk to someone even I brush. That is the major problem for me. Plzzz give me solution.
I have my tooth decaying inside and with cavity due to which I get severe pain when any food stuff get stuck to it.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.