Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Susmita DasYour feedback matters!
Recently my wife has lost her sex desire, we have sex may be once in a month. Can you please suggest what should we do to have healthy sex life?
Hi From January 2016 am having my periods problem January I didn't get my cycle, but for 3 weeks am having little spotting wen ever I go to urine. (February I got cycles for 11 days March I got for 11 days April I got cycles for 12 days) all these 3 months I use to get 1 week late cycles. May I didn't get cycles but I got spotting so for 3 weeks June 26 I got spotting for 3 days and from 29 June I got my cycles till July 13 Again got cycles on August 13 .till August 20 I have less bleeding. But now from August 21 am having more bleeding. Please help me .what may b the problem for me I had so many blood tests but in everything it was like no problem. Before in June they said I ve b12 deficiency. I took injections for dat .n nw it is ok. I had ultrasound in February. There cysts in ovaries. Doctors suggested metformin. After using my Gynic told to stop using them after 20 days. Now from June 12 am taking folic acid Please help me .Can I get pregnant. Is my health k.due to this much cycles problem is there any difficulties to me for getting pregnant. I request you to suggest me. Thank you in advance,
High sex drive and great sexual compatibility with your partner are not the only things required to spice up your sex life. The right attitude and lots of confidence are equally important. Read on to find out how you can boost your confidence between the sheets:
Breathe easy. It’s sex; not rocket science that you have to think too much and plan in advance. Just go with the flow and enjoy the moment. Overthinking will only complicate things and shift your focus away from the action.
Know your body
If you are not comfortable with your body, how will you know your pleasure points? And if you don’t know what makes you happy, how will you know if you are sexually compatible with your partner? It’s all connected, you see!
Communication is key. There’s no two way about it. Ditch the shyness and express your needs (your man expects it from you as well). The right communication will help turn on the heat for sure.
Every woman has her own positives and negatives. Embrace yourself for whoever you are. Comparing yourself with others will take you nowhere and all the good things in bed that could have come your way might just not.
Add lots of foreplay
Foreplay is one of the best ways to steam things up. Lots of foreplay will help you and your partner forge that comfortable bond and dispel those inhibitions. This will eventually lead to a lot of naughty things.
Constipation is when a person has difficulty passing stool or has very dry stool. With processed and refined food habits on the rise, constipation is also becoming a rampant problem. The food passes through the large intestine, where a large part of the water is reabsorbed and stool is formed. This is expelled from the body, and if there is constipation, this passage of stool can be difficult, painful, and may be accompanied by bleeding too.
Constipation is common in children as well as among the elderly. Children eat a lot more junk compared to adults. As age progresses, elders begin losing teeth and they chew less which leads to indigestion and thereby constipation. Treating constipation should be a conscious effort as it does not have a single remedy. A combination of dietary changes including all aspects like fiber, water, caffeine etc. can help in treating constipation effectively.
- As the first thing in the morning, drinking a glass of lukewarm water is good. Add some baking soda to this, if you are feeling bloated, it aids in cleansing the bowels.
- Ginger tea is another great remedy to induce bowel movements in the morning.
- A glass of warm milk with a little honey or sugar is a good remedy for constipation.
- Warm water or milk with Isabgol husk at bedtime helps bowel movements in the morning.
- Applying a few drops of lukewarm castor oil over the navel when going to sleep can help in easy passage of stools in the morning.
- Guava, pears, oranges, grapes, papaya, apples, and other fruits add roughage to the diet and help in easy passage of stools.
- Soak some raisins in hot water, cool it, crush and strain them. This is very effective for treating constipation in children.
- A glass of carrot juice or papaya juice is very useful in treating constipation.
- Drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water to avoid constipation. The artificial juices and canned drinks do not count in this, as they only make it worse.
- High-fat, processed foods, alcohol, and caffeine are major causes of constipation. So one should avoid them to a large extent.
- Including small amounts of olive oil, castor oil, and ghee help in lubrication and easy passage of the stools.
- Triphala, which is a popular Ayurvedic preparation, can be mixed with warm water and consumed to prevent constipation. Given its bitter taste, you can add a small amount of honey to it. It has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic properties. This helps in overall cleansing of the colon and is not just a short-term remedy.
- Yogasanas like pavana muktasana, yoga mudra, dhanur asana, and vajrasana have major benefits on the digestive system, including releasing accumulated gas and passage of stools.
Following these tips and maintaining dietary and lifestyle discipline is very effective in providing long term remedy from constipation.