Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma RaniYour feedback matters!
Mujhe dono ovary me small cysts hai. Or period april ke baad july or july ke baad avi tak nhi hua. Doc ko dikhaya to unhone kuchh dawa di. M2-tone syp Ovral-l 21 tab Fynal-oz tab Meftal spas P-rd/ pentan d. Meri age 24 years hai. Mai pregnancy ke liye try karna chahti hu. To doc ne kaha hai ki 2 mahine baad try karne.
We got married 5 months before. Third month we planned for baby and she got all symptoms before missing period. By 30th day she got her period. Now 5th month is running and again she used to get all symptoms like vomiting sense, sore, frequent hungry, more pissing, tiredness etc. Today she is in 30th day and having periods pain since yesterday.
Hi doctors, am 26 years old female, I am trying to conceive, though I just got married four months back, but the problem is that my menstrual circle use to normal but I get married, I mean 28 days but ever since my first month of marriage the circle has change, we went to the hospital and we were asked to treat infection which we did, and took the medicines as prescribed, but unfortunately it came earlier than before this month which make it very difficult for me to time my fertility period. Please help us.
Hi, I am two months pregnant can I travel with train or flight is it safe for me its very urgent to go but I am scared of miscarriage please help to take right decision.
Giving birth to a child is the most profound form of joy felt by a woman. After getting pregnant, one should discuss with her gynecologist what form of surgery they should go in for. Women have been delivering babies by normal childbirth without any complications since the old times. However, complications might arise if you don't take proper care of your body before the date of delivery. You should be careful and alert at all times so that there are no detrimental effects to you and your child.
Certain tips and guidelines should be followed so that you and your child are safe and secure during a normal delivery:
- Diet: As soon as you know you are pregnant, you should take care of your diet. Avoid junk food and street food. Stick to a nutritious diet, which contains vegetables, fruits and whole grains. Iron and calcium rich food items should also be consumed for the healthy development of your fetus.
- Active lifestyle: Try to exercise daily. Include light permissible yoga and also light walks during your pregnancy. You can also join a yoga fitness class for expecting mothers. This can make your body flexible and ready for a normal delivery.
- Water: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated during your pregnancy.
- Stress: Pregnancy can be extremely stressful. This can take a toll on your body and also on your unborn child's health. Also too much stress can make labor a difficult experience, as the pelvic muscles might not expand for the baby to pass through.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption: Tobacco is very harmful and might lead to birth defects in your child. Alcohol also acts as a poison. Intake of these substances should be avoided completely.
- Prenatal class: Joining a prenatal class can be very helpful because you get to learn about giving birth and the things, which your body will be required to do during labor. This can come handy during the delivery.
- Breathing exercise: During labor it is possible that you can experience shortness of breath. Practicing breathing exercises will help you prepare for a normal delivery.
These tips should be known by every expectant mother so that the strenuous process of a normal delivery is eased out.
Flax seeds prevent Breast Cancer
Flaxseeds contain several beneficial plant compounds:
1. Lignans: Lignans are present in almost all plants, acting as both antioxidants and phytoestrogens. Flaxseeds are the richest known dietary source of lignans. These nutrients function as phytoestrogens.
Phytoestrogens are plant compounds that are similar to the female sex hormone estrogen. They have weak estrogenic and antioxidant properties
Lignans are fermented by bacteria in the digestive system and may reduce the growth of several cancers, especially hormone-sensitive cancers such as breast, uterus and prostate cancers.
They have been linked to a decreased risk of heart disease and metabolic syndrome, since they reduce the amount of fat and glucose in the blood.
Phytoestrogens also help lower blood pressure and reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in the arteries.
2. P-Coumaric Acid: This polyphenol is one of the main antioxidants found in flaxseeds.
3. Ferulic Acid: This antioxidant may help to prevent several chronic diseases.
4. Cyanogenic Glycosides: These substances may form compounds called thiocyanates in the body, which can impair thyroid function in some people.
5. Phytosterols: Related to cholesterol,phytosterols are found in the cell membranes of plants. They have been shown to have cholesterol-lowering effects in the body.
Flax Seeds are very easy to incorporate into the diet. Grinding them is the best way to make the most of their health benefits.
Can anyone describe my hormones report. I have irregular periods problem. This report is normal or not. FSH* - 5.66 LH* - 11. Prolactin* - 12.74.
Unwanted 72: Contraceptive Pills
Recently, I have gone through many questions regarding unwanted 72. So I take this as a point and here I have discussed about the general pill concepts n its side effects.
Unwanted 72 is a pill that is consumed orally to protect us from being conceived even after the unprotected sex. Its a" contraceptive pill" in short. Its been used as the emergency cobtraception. The pill is made up of 1.5mg of synthetic progestin, levonorgestrel.
The pill is used when there is a unplanned intercourse, failed contraception, sexual abuse, rape, incest etc. The tablet should be taken within 72 hrs of unprotected sex as the sperms that enter into the female oragasm may live upto 72 hrs.
As its a beneficial one for some people at dome time, it possess many side effects as follows.
* breast tenderness
* vaginal bleeding
* flu like symptoms
* gastric problems
However, these are the minor issues faced in routine life at times, overdoses or frequent doses of the pill may cause adverse effects which may sometimes be very chronic. These include
* ectopic pregnancy
* bleeding into ovaries
* vaginal yeast infections
* delayed mensus
* infections in ear, nose, throat
* elevated blood sugar, bp
* increased platelet count
* high heart palpitations.
So as a dietitian, I personally suggest you, the motherhood is a god given gift. Please dont reject it when he gives you. In case, your condition in health or if you face any personal difficulties in raising a kid, as it is unplanned sexual meet, then please take necessary prevention through food but not through any synthetic pills. They are good n effective but the side effects you face may shock you. The foods that prevents pregnancy are
* sesame seeds: you can have it in the form of chikkis, powders etc
* too much of vit c: excess vitamin c content may prevent from implantation of the fetus in the uterus.
* papaya: unripen papaya fruit may cause miscarriage.
These are the main foods that may prevent you from being pregnant when there is a unplanned or unprotected sex.
Dt. Vaishnavi Satheesh.