Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Rani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma RaniYour feedback matters!
I have pcos and suffering acne all over the face and neck and jawlines. Can I get some solution for acne also I'm unable to gain weight. Things I need to include in diet to prevent acne at the same time gain weight.
I did blood test and results show as positive for Herpes. I have frequent outbreaks of this on my Genital. I also have borderline Diabetes. Can I be ever cured of Herpes? Will I be able to lead a normal sex life?
While doing sex with my wife, unfortunately condom was broken mean while. We had a doubt that sperms entered into my wife vagina or not. We are not planning for children right now. Please clear how to know it's happened or not? If happened what's the next remedy to follow. Thank you. Expecting an early reply.
Penis is itching and its having red and white spot LST night I had sex with my wife after that next day its start itching Actually when we r having sex my wife say its paining I cant do C is having jalan type something I tried to do many a times that night but c start crying and that's y half we done next morning everything is OK and we had sex normally but after 4-5 hours my penis start itching I went to washroom and c its become red and having red and white dane type something and now m pain please help as soon as possible.
My wife is pregnant now. She is only 20 days. She wants to abortion without surgical. Please suggest me some medicine for abortion.
Dalcheeni, also known as cinnamon, cassia, Ceylon cinnamon or Saigon cinnamon is a commonly used spice, found to be a natural healer for various ailments. It provides pain relief and helps to treat infections because of its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
Cinnamon is greatly productive in dealing with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) mainly because it helps in reducing insulin resistance, which is believed to be the major cause of PCOS. It also lowers down the blood sugar levels of diabetic patients.
If mixed in hot water and consumed regularly, cinnamon can repress appetite and food yearnings, which helps women dealing with PCOS to cope with obesity. Cinnamon is also Scientifically proven to be a bountiful source of calcium, manganese and dietary fibre.
Cinnamon boosts phosphorylation of insulin receptors which improves insulin function and sensitivity. A diet rich in cinnamon helps in revamping the menstrual cycle and also helps during pregnancy or by increasing fertility at the time of conception.
Women with PCOS are comparatively more prone to developing diabetes and high blood sugar levels due to insulin dysfunction. Cinnamon balances the insulin levels and thus, lowers blood sugar and the pressure; and facilitates speedy weight loss. A cinnamon rich diet will also reduce the risk of acquiring cardiovascular diseases.
After eating a carb-rich diet, women with PCOS face a rapid rise in insulin which causes multiple problems and hormonal dysfunctions. However, if they add cinnamon to the same diet, it will minimise the insulin reaction.
It is, therefore, highly recommended by experts to include cinnamon in your diet if you have PCOS. Since it does not have any side effects, a teaspoon of dry cinnamon twice a day should pose no harm. It can also be consumed with water or in baked products like muffins. Even if you are taking medicines or other supplements, cinnamon is a safe choice. An overdose, however, might lead to hypoglycaemia, so do not consume more than two teaspoons a day.
Each person has his own individual bathroom habits and it is totally his/ her personal lifestyle that dictates their regular bowel movement. However, having a bowel movement fewer than 3 times in a week would be deemed as constipation and there can be a host of reasons leading to unhealthy poop. Thankfully, there are some foods which can help you have healthy poop without troubling your bowels and some of them are:
- Dried plums: This dry fruit is not just famous for their delicious taste but also for the fact that they contain high amounts of fiber. Fiber is a nutrient that helps in increasing the bulk of the poop and aids them to move along the intestine. Prunes or dried plums are also known to contain fermentable sugars, sorbitol, and fructans which together create a laxative effect.
- Kiwi: There is hardly any individual who doesn’t like kiwis. And the good thing is that kiwis contain a high amount of fiber which keeps the digestive tract clear. It is also rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which make a cupful of kiwi essential to everyday diet.
- Popcorn: It is not just a wonderful afternoon snack but can increase the daily intake of fiber in the diet. It is recommended by experts to replace the evening potato chips with popcorns that would help the body in different ways including easy bowel movement.
- Water: This is quite obvious as water is critical to keep you hydrated and help the poop move easily through the intestine. An individual who is even a bit dehydrated would have harder poop which becomes difficult to pass. It is therefore very important to drink 8 to 10 glassful of water every day.
- Flaxseeds: If someone can manage to eat a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds in a day, then the body gets 2 grams of fiber. This may sound inadequate, but it really helps in bowel movement. The best thing about flaxseeds is that one can add them in yoghurt, smoothie, salads or evening snacks. It is important to note here that one should not eat flaxseeds as a whole as the human digestive system is not able to digest it. It is important to either ground it or purchase them pre-ground to reap the benefits of flaxseeds.
- Oranges: Having a large, juicy orange in place of a glassful of orange juice can aid the digestive tract to pass the stool. One big orange can offer 4 grams of fiber in exchange of 86 calories. Plus, it is known to contain flavonols which help in treating constipation.
- Oatmeal: The best thing about oatmeal is that equal amounts of soluble and insoluble fibers. The function of insoluble fiber is to add bulk to the stool and help in passing it out quickly while the work of the soluble fiber is to dissolve in the water for formation of a gel-like substance making it easier to pass.
Try these foods today to have a healthy stool and eliminate problems of constipation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!