Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SushmaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old female, I missed the periods 12 days before today is 13th day and I checked through pregnancy test kit as it came positive. As I'm very young I don't need pregnancy. Will you please prescribe any medicine for my abortion.
What if the sonography reports show twins but the nutrition bag is just one even aftr 11weeks of pregnancy?
Hy I am najla, so I should wait for 2 or 3 days to check my pregnancy test. Will it helpful. I am afraid that I had pcod since last 2 years. So I have to wait or not. My periods is irregular. My periods had come on 14 march 2016. This mnth my periods had not come. So pls give me a detailed answer. I got married on 4 months before. So pls help me to get pregnant. My doctor prescribed me a tablet normoz. I am using this tablet from yesterday onwards. I do my pregnancy tst ystrdaybit vame out to be negative. Should I wait gor few days more. I have back pain also bt the result is negative. So pls help me to get pregnant soon.
Notice the strange smell wafting in your kitchen? It's not your food... it is your refrigerator! Fridge is often one of the last places on our home cleaning list. We like to keep things in our kitchen shining and spotless but the inside of the fridge is a different story all together. The entire contents have to be emptied and at least half a day has to be dedicated to scrubbing and cleaning all the hidden corners, needless to say putting everything back and planning your day around the activity. As boring as it may seem, it is an important chore that you need to undertake at least once a month. Why? Because other than food, your fridge may be hosting some unwanted guests that may cause a lot of health problems for your family. Have a look:
1. Find out who hitched a ride into your fridge: Certain foods, like vegetables, chicken and meat which are not kept in a healthy environment when being sold can harbour some harmful bacteria. These will travel with your food into your fridge and even sometimes cause cross contamination. So give a good thought to what you are putting into your fridge to take your first step towards a healthy life.
2. Find the long lost items: We often put canned foods in the fridge to use for a later day. A lot of these items come with months of shelf life before the expiry date. But sometimes they get pushed back a little too much and we fail to notice that they may have passed their expiry date before use. We often tend to take a 'sniff' and 'taste' test for such items and if they seem fine, we use them anyway. When an item crosses its expiry date, be sure to throw it out. If it doesn't then use your best judgment. When in doubt, throw it out. It may be an on-off case to cause a harmful reaction.
3. Different foods different shelves: Your fridge is designed to hold different foods on different shelves. Raw meat and leftovers go on the bottom shelf, fruits and vegetables on top and cheese and canned items in the center. This allows them to stay closest to the temperature optimum for them.
4. Covert your fridge into your diet ally: Mid night cravings for ice cream, cakes, and other comfort foods can wreck havoc on your diet and health. Start by cleaning out your fridge and let go of the things that can get you into health trouble. Re-stock your fridge with healthy items stored in an attractive manner. Cut carrot sticks, bright fruits, and healthy green salads all stored in snack-able portions will eventually make you reach out for them over other foods.
5. Get your basics right: Your fridge should be under 40 F or 4 degrees. Give it a thorough cleaning every month with baking soda.
Want to know what you can put in your fridge to help you lose weight and gain health? Get a consultation today.
Hello doctor I take krimson 35 tab last one month. please tell me when I take this tab there is chances for pregnancy. And one more question I trying for pregnancy. please give some medicine or other advice I am too worry help me.
Hi, my wife is in her 9th month of pregnancy. I want to know is it worth going for baby stem call? The cost is high and I do not have any idea about the stem cell. Is it really as useful as they say? Will I do a big mistake if I do not opt for it?
As my wife is 2.5 month pregnant. So can she travel within this period or normally travelling on bike for some time.
I am 7 months pregnant and 8 months is going on. I have lower back pain and legs pains. Does it affect my baby? What should I do so that I can get relief?
I'm 24 years old n married a year ago trying to conceive now my due date was 17 jan n I missed my period I had hsg in October n it was normal n follicular study in november since 1 week I'm feeling indigestion I'm I pregnant?
Sexually transmitted diseases can often be shortened to STDs. STDs often do not show any symptoms. It is possible that you may have had a disease such as chlamydia and not even known you had it. However, it is crucial that you get yourself tested as soon as possible so that the sexually transmitted disease can be treated in the best way possible. Since there are many sexually transmitted diseases and they all have different symptoms and treatment, here are the symptoms and treatment for the most common ones:
- HPV: HPV stands for Human papillomavirus and it may display no symptoms, whatsoever that you have the disease. However, when you do get symptoms, you will get symptoms such as genital warts, infection of the throat and mouth as well as cervical cancer, penile cancer and various other cancers. The treatment for HPV is to take a vaccine; as if you have not been vaccinated, it is hard to cure.
- Chlamydia: Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease, however only 25% of women and about 50% of men show any symptoms of it. However, the most common symptoms when they do appear is a discharge from the vagina or penis which is not regular and it may even cause a painful or burning sensation. Since this is a bacterial disease, it can pretty easily be treated with antibiotics.
- Gonorrhea: Gonorrhea is yet another common sexually transmitted disease. It usually occurs along with chlamydia. The symptoms and treatment for gonorrhea are also extremely similar to chlamydia.
- Syphilis: Syphilis is another common sexually transmitted disease. However, it is a little hard to treat because the symptoms appear in stages. In the first stage, there is only one main bump on the body. This bump may look like a cut, a sore or even an ingrown hair. In the second stage, this bump becomes a rash, which goes all over your body and it may develop sores in your mouth, vagina or anus. Symptoms usually completely disappear in the third stage. However, if there is a fourth stage, the brain or organ damage may occur. Antibiotics are used to treat syphilis as well.
Related Tip: "3 Ways You Can Prevent STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)"