Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SushmaYour feedback matters!
My aunt wanted to have kid with me .so we used to have sex daily. To achieve pregnancy. Can we continue sex .or should I stop it because she is pregnant. Can I have sex with her until baby is born.
Sir she said that her last two menstrual dates are 1st january and 3rd February and she is expecting that her next menstrual date will may be 5th march. So tell me her safe period and clearly learn us how to calculate? She is also telling that her menstrual cycle are not continuous. It sometimes 1 to 4 day (s) more than 30 days and sometimes below. Is it a problem of her? Please sir answer me. Thank you.
I am 25years old. I did nit got 2 months period. I get stomach pain daily in the night but periods is not happening. Even I am geeting hairs in my face. Please concern something bit worried. I am going to get marry in the month of november.
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.
My penis size is 19 cm. While sex. My partner shouts a lot. But she gets too excited. To reduce her pain even I use to lick her vagina for long time and lubricate her well cleaned vagina. Will it hurt her inside?
It helps in premature ejaculation. Eat for minimum 30 days daily 5 grm and see the benefits.
1) singhara is used for treating diarrhoea, dysentery, thyroid problem, swelling and bronchitis.
2) it is natural antioxidant, prevents wrinkles, protects from uv rays and helps to cure weakness.
3) it helps to prevent sugar, ulcer, gout and heart diseases.
4) singhara is very rich in carbohydrate and 100 gm of it gives 115 calories.
5) it help in proper functioning of thyroid.
6) the fruits are used to treat sore throat, anemia, fractures, urinary disorders, and in leprosy.
7) it is anti oxidant and help to cure cough.
8) singhara peel can be grind and applied on swelling to get relief.
9) regular eating of its flour helps to gain weight.
10) for eczema cure, dried singhara should be mixed with lemon juice and applied regularly on affected area.