Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Aggarwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Iam 25 years old female my weight is 60 iam suffering for irregular periods then give a suggestion for weight loss.
Indian summer vegetable - Ridged gourd (tori, turai)
Ridged gourd- It is also known by other names such as loofah, luffa, turai, turiya, tori etc.
It helps in purifying blood, lower the sugar level of the blood and it is good for stomach. We can also drink the juice of tori in the morning which will help you to protect from infections.
My period time is 28 jan then mai 1-2 days mai blood test k threw kya pata kar sakti hu ki I am pregent or not.
Hi Sir. My problem is related with Conceiving. I got married in February this year. But till now I had tried my best but she is not getting conceived. The thing I have noted that while we do sex I discharge Inside as usual but then also the problem is there. I do sex everyday except during her periods. This month she had her period on 11th We had sex on 15th, Can she conceive. One more thing is that while we have sex, after my ejaculation, after sometime some white Sperm type thing comes out from her vagina. I think this is the reason for which my sperms don't go inside. Please advise me. People say lot of things about her not conceiving. Thanking you.
I found my cloth a little bit wet Now I continuously afraid that is it not urine please give me any solution I am unable to sleep I am thinking it will touch others and harm them.
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day.