Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushil
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SushilYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old, f. And I am facing problems like swelling in hands and feets when I hang them for long for eg sitting on chai, my feets swell a lot. And when I walk or so my hands swell. I even have problem of perspiration in hand palms and feet bottom too. Please let me know the main cause of this problem.
Hello I Am 24 year age and I have suffering from my back pain problem from few months so how can I get release from them.
Hi Sir, My wife aged 45 yrs often complaint about the pain in elbow joints. Sometimes it becomes difficult for her to wash clothes or lift even moderate weight from her rt hand. She has 25 mm kidney stone in the rt upper pole of rt kidney. Wt. 53 kgs, ht-5 feet. Please advise.
Hello dr, I have swelling in both hands and joint pain also. stiffness is also I have in all joints. What medicine I take and what test I do.
How to Diagnose Cervical spondylosis?
1) careful history taking is very important
2) Examine the neck for any congenital deformity
3) A quick neurological examination can be easily done Always check grip strength, look for fasciculation and wasting to rule out cervical myelopathy
4) Always check Romberg's sign
5) Supinator jerk, knee-jerk, and plantar reflexes are to be done
6) We should rule out diabetes
7) X-Ray, MRI scan is useful to know cervical myelopathy and its grade confirms the diagnosis (not needed most of the times)
Ayurvedic Treatment in acute phase-
The acute herniated cervical disc should be visualized as kaphavruta vata, asayapakarsya gati and chronic degeneration should be visualized, as dhatuks aya. Hence the treatment is done accordingly.
Ayurvedic Lepam (Kapha vatahara usna)-
1) Apply the warm paste of K4 curnam or R4 curnam or N4 curnam or Kolakulatthadi curnam with tamarind juice and little vinegar in the cervical region.
2) Apply it twice daily.Keep it until it gets dry and wipes it off with warm water
3) Valuka sveda (Ruksasvedam, with dry husk or kulattham (economical) for 20 minutes or until sweat appears.)
4) Oil should not be applied for first few days
Other important panchakarma
To be started after pain relief and after the acute phase for strengthening the Neck Muscles.