Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SurviYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from acidic discharge from few years Many treatments done But it is repetitive again and again
I am 22 years old unmarried, m not getting my periods on time, earlier it was on time now it takes delay of 1or 2 weeks, I also hv gained my weight, sometimes I feels the problem of mood swings also during periods my BP also gets high. Doc has prescribed me to take mychiro tablets for 10 days. Suggest me with some solutions. Someone has told me not to hv this tablet. Please help.
Hi, My friend's girlfriend has missed her period and it has been 16 days. He told me that she is virgin and when he and she got physical he tries to insert his penis but she told not and hence he was just able to touch the vagina. He was not able to insert properly not even he has inserted properly. He has fear that because of pre-cum may be she got fertilised. He never released the cum. He had pre-cum He is in lot of tension please help.
Hi, I am 21 year old, my weight is 45. I am pregnant and on December 9 I am gonna be 7th months pregnant. But I have stopped taking the vitamin tablets given to me. Completely stopped taking tablets. During my 6th month anomaly scan baby weight is 500gm. should I take tablets prescribed to me.
Is it a fact or a myth that do not take bath during the first two days of periods? I have heard this from a lots of people but I don't know if it is right or wrong.
After having sex, my wife occasionally feels some pain above vagina May be on mouth of uterus, is there any worry or its usual?
I am 32 years old I do not have both fallopian tubes because of 2 ectopic pregnancy is there any chance to get pregnant.
Delivered a baby before two months ago. Had vaginal bleeding for twenty days. But now not having periods aftr two of delivery. How much it takes to have periods?
I am house wife, I have many problems like BP, sugar, asthma, fibroids, kidney stones, one fallopian tube that is also blocked.
Me and my girlfriend had sex in her periods. On 14th may 2016 her periods ended on 16th may 2016. On 18 th she had sever pain in her lower abdominal and went to a gynecologist. She did her vaginal examination and told her that she had vaginal inflammation. She started her anti bites and told her to come after 1 week. She felt good after medication but went to doctor after 9 days 2 days late on tha 9 th day she had pain in lower left abdomen and bleeding from vagina doctor told her for TVS examination. I child on internet and got to know that it is a pelvic inflammatory disease often spread because of sex. We used protection for sure that day so how can it be from that. Please doctor let me know is it fully curable by medicines as it is detected early please tell urgently.
Though some foods do not expire, but it is advisable not to consume certain foods once they have expired.
- Eggs: Eggs contain large amounts of nutrients per calorie. They are a cheap and tasty source of protein. It is no big surprise that they have turned into a breakfast staple; yet in case that you are eating an egg that is past its expiry date, do reconsider. These are the most widely recognized reasons for food-borne illnesses.
- Meat: Bacteria are common in both pre-packaged meats, and in the pieces you take from your butcher at the market. The listeria bacteria are especially hazardous, as the type of harm it causes can be lethal in most of the cases. From a general outlook, it is best to avoid processed meat.
- Mixed greens: Mixed greens including spinach, arugula, spring blend, bundled plate of mixed greens lettuce and other veggies do not keep extremely well after their due date. So if their withered appearance and disgusting covering does not turn you off, think about the bacteria and pathogens hiding underneath your sandwich bread.
- Hay sprouts: It is important that you use them rapidly once you get them, since they tend to be bacteria magnets. Truth be told, hay pulls in a greater number of germs than other vegetables, particularly in case you abandon them unrefrigerated.
- Clams/oysters: Bad oysters can be fatal. This is based on the type of microscopic organisms that develop in spoiled oysters. It is known as V. vulnificus. It causes an extreme type of food poisoning. V. vulnificus bacteria affects the circulatory system, sending the body into a septic shock.
- Shrimp: Much like clams and shellfish, shrimps are extremely inclined to bacterial contaminations. It is not to be consumed after a while since it can lead to food poisoning or diarrhea.
- Crude ground beef: E. coli bacteria are the most basic reason for food poisoning. These bacteria originate from the animal’s digestive systems and are available in all hamburger items. In case that the hamburger is prepared and taken care of securely, it will not turn into a problem.
- Berries: When berries turn sour, they pull in extensive amounts of cyclospora, a kind of bacteria that leads to food poisoning. While this sort of food poisoning is not as harmful as some others, it is something you definitely need to stay away from.
- Soft cheese: With hard cheeses, similar to cheddar, it is regularly safe to remove the external edges and eat the soft cheese underneath. However, this practice does not reach out to soft cheeses, similar to brie. In case you are discovering mold on the edges of your soft cheese, do not eat it. You may end up with an infection.
- Chicken: Poultry items, including chicken tend to cause the maximum harm in case that they are not taken care of and cooked properly. Undercooked and old chicken can be very unsafe for health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My age is 31 andy wife age is 30. Last year I had done hair transplant and from that time I am taking Finasteride once in 2 days (ie on tue-thu-sat. Me and my wife are planning for a baby. My question is can taking Finasteride will be a problem in conceiving for my wife, as I read mixed reviews about Finasteride. Could you please explain is Finasteride is safe to take when planning for a baby and is there any side effects?
My wife got uterus operation does she get urge for sex. They must have left ovary. She can take local cream to improve orgasm. Which cream she can take.
We had a intercourse yesterday which was unprotected bt she took I pill after 2 hrs is their any chance of pregnancy and if nt will pills affect her periods?
My boyfriend wants to have sex with me, but he does not want to having sex. he wants Kiss, boobs'll press. I would like to Fingering. I am afraid of sex because My boyfriend's penis is bigger. What would I do it more Problems create big penis? And what happens to the penis in the mouth.
Natural Cycle IVF
- What is natural cycle IVF?
Natural cycle IVF involves collecting and fertilising the one egg that you release during your normal monthly cycle. No fertility drugs are used in this treatment.
- Is natural cycle IVF for me?
It may be worth discussing this treatment option with your clinician if your periods are fairly regular and you are ovulating normally, but:
you are unable to take fertility drugs (for example, cancer patients or those whose clinician has suggested that they are at risk of OHSS “ ovarian hyper-stimulation “ a dangerous over-reaction to fertility drugs) because for personal or religious beliefs you do not wish to have surplus eggs or embryos destroyed or stored.
- How does natural cycle IVF work?
The treatment is the same as conventional IVF, but without the fertility drugs that are used to stop natural egg production and hormones that boost the supply of eggs.
As your ovaries are’nt being artificially stimulated, you don’t need to rest as you would after conventional IVF.
If your treatment is unsuccessful, you can try again sooner if you wish.