Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suruchi Sodhani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suruchi SodhaniYour feedback matters!
I have sweat (allergy) problem for my palm and foot since 10 years I had used every treatment even homeopath also and I had went to tirupati too for the treatment but but there is no change. Soo can you please tell me the best treatment for my allergy.
I am using cetapin for one month after diagnose of sugar (242 mg) and now under control. (135 mg) Should I continue this tablet or can stop now.
I am 28 year old female due to depression from last 3 years and taking medicine sezatalo ls and xet cr 12.5, if don't taking medicine 1 or 2 days felt very poblems in body. I want permanent refeif. Please Suggest me.
I am suffering from minor kidney stones and doctor advice me to drink lots lemon juice and water. But I want some quick and effective medication. So please guide me with best possible remedies.
Your feet are what keep you going through the day. Whether you are standing or walking, your entire weight is borne by the feet. This is the reason why foot pain is a very common problem. Any kind of discomfort in toes, heels, arches and soles is referred to as foot pain. The pain can be for a short time or become an ongoing issue.
It is important to understand that foot pain may not always be a result of an injury. There are many types of foot pain which actually do have nothing to do with feet itself as the origin of the same may lie in the lower back.
In some cases, the cause of foot pain could also be due to conditions causing inflammation involving any of the bones, ligaments or tendons. Arthritis is also a common cause of foot pain. Injury to the nerves of the feet may result in intense burning pain, numbness or tingling (peripheral neuropathy).
Apart from the above-mentioned reasons, there are several other causes of foot pain and related problems which are discussed below:
- Achilles Tendonitis (ankle pain): It is a condition which is caused particularly by running. The pain caused in this condition is experienced at the back of the ankle. In this condition, the Achilles tendon which is located above the back of the heel becomes inflamed, hence causes pain while walking or running.
- Bunions: The enlargement of the toe joint on the inside of each foot is known as a bunion. In this condition, the toe bends inward and forms a bony lump on the outside of the joint. Eventually, this lump grows in size and become bigger making the joint stiff and inflamed. Though it is often hereditary, wearing poor footwear can also be the cause.
- Calluses and Corns: Calluses cause the skin to thicken over a wide area of the foot. It can be caused because of poor footwear or can be inherited. While the corns are a small nucleus of hard skin. It has a hard central core which presses the underlying nerves causing foot pain.
- Heel Fissures: Heel fissures or cracked heels take place due to excessive stress on the skin. People who wear open-heeled shoes or no shoes during summer often suffer from cracked heels. Heel fissures can be painful but are not generally serious.
- Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain): The plantar fascia is a ligament that connects to the heel bone. During less movement of long periods of not it use this ligament contracts and becomes tight. When it is stretched again, like getting up after sleeping, it is still tight and heel pain can occur. It also causes pain when it is irritated or inflamed.
- Ingrown toenails: Ingrown toenails can be extremely painful. The person suffering from ingrown toenails may experience redness, swelling, soreness and throbbing in the toe. Pain becomes severe if the toe is knocked or stood on. Poor nail care is the main reason for this conditions.
Doctor, I am suffering from palpitations in my heart due to anxiety. How can I avoid stress, procrastination, anxiety and fear? I start suffering from anxiety whenever I have to face a challenge in my life. I don't want that my life is dependent on those anti anxiety and anti depressant drug. Last yr. Because of this, I had to take anti anxiety and sedative during my exams. Please doctor tell me a solution. I want to live and contribute in the society productively. I am unable to concentrate in my studies and my exams are near. I don't want that my future get spoiled.
Will frequent masturbation cause hair loss ?will it attect my body development? Will it be harmful? How can I increase my sperm count and quality without any medicine?
Seizure - Sudden surge in electrical activity of the brain; which affects how a person looks or behaves for a short time.
Be Calm -
- You must be calm. Reassure People.
- Place a soft object below the head.
- Be Reassuring and friendly as the person recovers.
- Ensure that the person does not hurt themselves by removing objects that may injury them.
- Always time every attack. The time beginning of the attack until the person regains composure and awareness.
If fallen - Position
- Turn the person gently to one side - Recovery Position. This will ensure airway remains patent and prevent aspiration.
Never to do
- DO NOT hold the person down or try to stop the movements.
- DO NOT try to force open the mouth or insert hard objects like wooden sticks, spoons or finger, as this will increase injury to you and the patient.
Once Person recovers, offer him help to reach his residence or hospital, if he seems confused and dazed. Be Reassuring and Friendly as person recovers.
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Indian Epilepsy Centre