Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Surinder Kumar NimeshYour feedback matters!
Sir / Madam. My name is Arbaz. V. Khan. And I am 19 years. Sir / madam. Today m gone water park n enjoy wid friends. Bt. My both EARS. gone water inside. N. Try all the techniq to remove water from my ears. Bt. Water can not came outside. N. I. Used ear drops also. 3 types of ear drop. Sir / Madam. please give me solution. And I am not listening properly. E. G. IF I WANT WATCHING T AM NOT ABLE TO WATCH LOW VOLUME.
I have a problem i lose my sleep in night by 2 pm or 3 pm so in day time i feel sleeping also i have snoring problem while sleeping with huge sound i had consult reg this problem and inserted cmr in my nose and checked with any block in my nose or any sinus prblm but he could not race any thing he told me snoring is bcs my tounge goes and blocks my small thounge and blocks my breathe frm nose and starts breathing frm mouth with huge sound . Is there any medicine or solutions frm which i can get ride of this disease my age 38 years.
I am 42 years, I am going through worst headaches, diabetes, sinusitis and my bones are very weak. Please advise.
I am having pain in my throat, back muscle pain, pain behind eyes, headache n feeling exhauster. Does I have dengue fever. I have been to doctor here near me, (government hospital) they give me some ciprofloxacin tablet, chloroquine tablet paracetamol n something like famotidi. N cetrizine. N written test for malaria. But I cant tested for that bcoz it was closed. So doctor I want to know that I am suffering from n what should I do. Thanks a lot.
Stiffness on right side. Stiff Jaw, right leg n hand. Numbness on right feet after getting up. Pain in left hand. Stiffness in neck too. Have tinnitus too in right ear.
I am having tinnitus problem. Ringing sounds in ear for 5-10 min every now and then. Sometimes ear wax also develops. I can ear but sometimes not clearly. Age 30 weight 45kg. Height 5.6"
I have to face throat ulcer again and again and for your information I chew tobacco. But doctors tells it's just infection so please guide me.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.