Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi to all Dr. As I asked before question abt my breathing problem which is from last month. Centre se chest bhari hojata or neck ring i. E above chest kahi bar or hota hoti h. Maine kuch ye test kare. Chest xray, ecg, blood pressure , Dlco, Pft, blood test. Sab normal h sirf blood test me ige count is 453 aya h. Merko waist sinus problem h that my nose block but I clean it every time. Me sab Dr. ko dika chuka hu jisme ENT h jisne kaha all paths are clear and there is no problem in u. Chest spclst k paas gya he said lungs are clear and pft dlco test b normal h so no chance of asthma. Cardio physician se b consult kiya he given me anti allergic medicine HISTAFREE—M tab and alex anti allergic syrup, a nasal spray and a gastric tablet. I am taking this treatment from 20 days but still I feel the problem like heavy area in middle chest and neck ring (joint of chest and neck). Or ghabrahat b hoti h and sometimes it got jam from inside. please Dr. guide me what to do so that I live my previous life back. Sab keh rahe h k koi problem ni h but still m struggling in breathing.
Mujhe sex karte waqt erection bahut late hota hai even ab jab hota hai toh pahle sa feel nahi aata kuch bhi maja nahi aata. Thak jata hu but kyi bar 15 say 20 min baad b nhi jhadta hai partner bhi thak jati hai kya kru. Or aisa q hai itna late q hota hai orr feel q nahi aata. Maine menstrubation b bahut kiya hai abi bhi kar leta hu tab jaldi ho jata hai lekin sex karte waqt time lagta hai. Koi solution batae.
androgenic alopecia. My hair not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to.
I have been taking contraceptive pills (21 pill pack), and my doctor suggested that I should start my new pack on every fifth day of my period, but when I read about pills (on the web), I got to know I should finish one pack, wait for seven days and take a pill on the eighth day, but both these days might not be the same (eg, your period gets delayed and the eighth day falls somewhere between the period) - so what should I follow - starting the next pack on the eighth day or fifth day of the period?
Am a male age 50 has lost sexual power. Unable 2 perform even for 1 minute also. My Penny doesn't stand. Inner feelings r very strong. BP.
I am 30 years old male when I speak to some one I get nervous and my head start to shake badly from 3 years what I do?
Sir, I am a 14 years student and after eating lots of food I can not b able to healthy. I just want to be fat! please suggest.
My daughter has severe constipation problem. She eats very less. She doesn't eat roti sabzi daal chawal. Her stools are so hard, we have to insert finger and take the stool out. Blood comes out along with stools. Please give a proper treatment for this. So that this condition never happens.
I had a accident on 22nd of March and my left hand and right leg fractured and the plaster duration is over what exercise and precautions should we take.
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disorder. In asthma, the airways of the lungs get inflamed. Due to this inflammation, there is swelling inside the airways. This also causes excess production of mucous. The combined effect of swelling and mucus production is that the passage of air gets obstructed. This makes breathing difficult. A whistling sound or wheezing is often heard in such patients. Often the patient gets cough due to this obstruction of the airways. This cough is a reflex of the body to get rid of the excess mucous in the airways. A sense of tightness or heaviness is felt in the chest. One cannot expand the chest fully while inhaling. This is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea.
Causes of Asthma
- Caesarean sections,
- Antibiotic use in early life,
- Family history of asthma.
- Poor or polluted air,
- Emotional stress,
- Tobacco smoke, well
- Cold air,
- Upper respiratory tract infections (head colds and sore throats),
- Exposure to things that provoke an allergic response.
Signs And Symptoms
- Recurrent episode of paroxysmal dyspnoea (difficulty in breathing).
- The breathing is laboured, with a wheezing sound, mainly on expiration.
- Asthma attacks often occur in the early hours of morning (when there is no immediate precipitating cause). During the attack patients often prefers to sit then lie down.
Homeopathy for Asthma-
When it comes to the treatment of Asthma, Homeopathy is much better at treating asthma. It is in stark contrast to allopathy, where inhalers and steroids are used to suppress inflammation. Homeopathic medicines do not aim at just reducing inflammation. They also intend to cure the basic cause of the recurrent inflammation. This way, not only the symptoms of asthma are treated but the incidence of asthmatic attacks is completely eliminated. With a couple of months of Homeopathic treatment, you will be able to live a disease-free and medicine-free life. It is worthwhile to mention here that all Homeopathic remedies are natural and do not contain any chemicals. That is why these purely natural homeopathic remedies do not have any side effects at all.
Things to do:
- Deep breathing exercises e.g. Pranayama 25 times a day.
- Stop smoking completely, if you are a smoker.
- Avoid all allergens.
- Avoid dust. A housewife having asthma may be greatly helped by vacuum cleaner to clean dust. Use a mask while dusting.
- Avoid carpets on the floor, which harbor dust.
- Avoid pets if you are asthmatic.
- Avoid industrial fumes in factory workers.
- Ask your doctor or healthcare provider how to manage in emergency. If a particular food triggers an attack of asthma, avoid it e.g. cold drinks, particular fruits, fish, chocolates.
- If any emotional or family problem, try to sort out, or use tranquillizer or consult phsician.
- For repeated attacks, advise change of weather i.e. a holiday in dry climate, will help more than medicines.
- Avoid mosquito coils and mats. Use mosquito net instead or topical mosquito repelling cream.
- Avoid passive smoking. Asthma is one of psychosomatic illness. So mind tranquility is very important part of treatment.
- If a patient of asthma gets a dramatic relief in dry climate and attack otherwise, he or she should change the residence, if possible to a dry climate place.
- Take a glass of warm water early in the morning; take warm drinks like tea, coffee, soups often.
Things to avoid:
- Junk food or deep fried food like pizzas, hamburgers, chips.
- Cold foods items like ice creams, cold drinks.
- Sour foods like non-fresh curds, raw onion.
- Avoid sour fruits like citrus fruits (orange, lemon), sour grapes.
By trial and error method and keen observation, note if any particular food is causing an attack of asthma, such food must be totally avoided.
- Avoid heavy meals – eat in small quantity of meals and take dinner early.
- Avoid sleep at least for 2 hours after meals.
- Stress: Learn to manage stress as it can directly prompt the asthma attack. Try Yoga and meditation as it helps to relieve stress. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.