Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surender Bhullar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Surender BhullarYour feedback matters!
I work out regularly. One day I woke up with a wrist pain cannot recollect what wrong I do. I can still lift up heavy weights but I can't put pressure on it like when I do push ups, its very painful. When I press my hand on the bed or wall the pain is there. I can bend my wrist inwards but if I hold my fingers n pull behind it pains . I don't know what should I do.
I have pain from backside of my head which flows to the right hand thru the shoulders. All around the same shoulder is severely paining. Consulted a lot of dr's but no relief. I am a stenographer working in indian navy and need to drive scooter for 28 kms daily. An ayurvedic Dr. Says that my body is filled with water (neerkkettu). I consulted neuro Dr. Also. But in vain. What shall I do sir?
Mujhe mere per me ligament injury thi jiski vajah se mujhe mere right knee ki aurthroscopy karvai hai parantu aurthroscopy karvaye sava mahine se upar ho gaye lekin me pura load nhi de paa raha hu aur mera per bhi 90 degree se jyada nhi mod paa raha hu.
Hi, I am 22 years old girl, suffering from shoulder muscle pain since last 1 month. I work in IT company. So while working on laptop it's increasing. This was the question asked by me. And your answer satisfied me doctor. Thanks! But in extend, as you told dat there is no numbness sensation or nothing like tingling for my shoulder. Only I'm suffering from pain while working on laptop or using Mobile.:)
Last sunday while playing cricket my leg got twisted and in mri it came almost full acl tear and bucket handle tear of medial meniscus. I have consulted few Doctors and some have suggested surgery and some have said surgery is not require. I am unable to straighten my right knee but since last week it has improve and its not paining that much. Should I undergo surgery or not. Please help me.
He is Scyzofrenic according to psychiatrists that's treatment running around 2 years but meanwhile from almost more than an year he is complaining any pain or discomfort in his legs inspite of having strong pain killer he get short term comfort otherwise he keeps her legs move up down here there in a entire day. We have consulted senior psychiatrists or neurologists of city but the problem still exist. Please help us he is getting down day by day with this and family also.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!